Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Is She A Mistake.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Mistake.. (948 Views)

Am I Making A Mistake? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Mistake.. by Audacious19(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Hello everyone, as a popular nl i had to create a new account for these, probably because of some insecurities on my path no need to hide that..
I need some contribution to this issue am confused on.
I had this contact on my phone, can't really place how i got it or when i got it, for over a month, i kept watching the profile till i decided to chat her up, the convo was not really smother cos of how i got her contact which i myself don't even have an answer to, am sure no one saved the contact aside me cos i don't usually give out the phone as it is my business phone, after much convictions she was calm we exchanged contacts and got talking on the phone, stuff were moving well between us, but we could not see then until December when her school went on break, she visited me but while on her way to where i was she had an accident so she told me, when i went out to meet her she was so annoyed that she wanted going back accusing me of being the cause as i could not come pick her up myself.
To cut stuffs short i appologized we moved on, spent the night together, she was making request for some financial assistance which i could not meet up to, cos i was at the middle of a biz which took most of my fund almost a million plus a day before she came, she was aware of numerous debtors owing me which she criticized me on, and i made paymemt for a new aparment..
She said no problems as i have help her not to long while at school, when she was going i gave her 3k to transport herself, the distance would not cost her up to 1k to reach her home and i could not do more cos i was broke then, after that day i started noticing some strange behaviours, from her which was sumed up at lack of commitment and intrest, i inquired the reason why but she shifted blames to me,that i was ignoring her cos i had my way with her already, after much diccusion she promised to change to which i never saw, during the Xmas period i once called her, immediately her phone rang it went off, i tried her other line she picked up, asked who i was which i never replied to but she noticed my voice,moved on with the convo after exchanging pleasantries i asked why she was acting like someone who never wanted to pick up, she responded "my sweetheart is not like that, he gave me the phone to answer your call, which sweetheart i asked she said the one i knw which happenes to be her ex, i asked if they were together she said yes, they made up and she never told me i asked my self, this was her ex she claimed she stopped communicating with since August, supried me said okay call me when you're done with you're sweetheart, after some time she called hurriedly and told me she was joking, excused herself on been busy with her sister, promised to call back which she never did, i called her two days later asked why she never called back and as usual blames was shifted to me, she apologized when i calmly explaning were she faulted, she kept saying her ex stuff was a plank, i never bought it but said OK, after that she pleaded for help on some cash to do her hair, which i sent something to her, she told me she was attending her cousins weeding and would be busy, but she would call me when less busy, i never heard from her that day, the next day i called no one answered, I went online and saw the weeding pix she posted but she never returned my call or left a txt, the next morning i saw her missed call but when i returned the call someone picked up and asked who i was, said she is her sister and would info her later, I never heard from her again until this afternoon she missed my calls, called back to give me numerous excuse on how she had been busy i tried to inquire if she was tired of the relationship she said no promised calling back but never did..
What would you advise me to do my pple, it's a new year and the boy is not getting any younger and besides i hate drama's.
Re: Is She A Mistake.. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Yes.

Guys stop giving ladies transport money when they come visiting. sharp guys doesn't do that.

"u r a nice guy and Mr John or Ode"..that's d impression you just left for her. Next time she comes visiting she will expect more money from you and if u don't give it. you will become more worst than a stingy man

Some guys will even give money with guilty on their outlook that is not much.

conclusion, Let ur girl actively contribute to d relationship lest you will be used and dump by a girl who will go find a man more worst than you do

1 Like

Re: Is She A Mistake.. by TheUbermensch: 12:34am On Jan 05, 2018
Just leave man.

I don't know why people still take females serious? Is it not just sex? Can't you do without it? Is it not a price to pay instead of having someone consistently insult you simply because you love them?

1 Like

Re: Is She A Mistake.. by shinarlaura(f): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2018
It's very obvious that she's not serious. Just let her go

1 Like

Re: Is She A Mistake.. by jdluv(f): 12:54am On Jan 05, 2018
you sound like you sincerely love her.....Which is very rare and commendabl. to be sincere wit you she s confused and obviously got many admirers at hand. Also its like she wants youto do extrawork to win her so if you truly want her you wont mind the stress....Butif you got options please let her be after she might have tried her experiments she wil discover she Lost to her foolishnes and hope it wontbe to late to com back
Re: Is She A Mistake.. by SirMichael1: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Too much story. Honestly, I got lost half way.

What I could make up as a reason for such behaviour is quite complex but I'll try to put it in simple terms.

Your girl is a gold digger and very uncommitted. She wants a 'made' man. She also looks like someone who'd do anything to be with a rich guy as she easily allowed you slip into her pant on your first time together. You probably told her along your conversation that you had dropped over a million into a business and she thought you a rich guy.

On getting to your place and placing her monetary demands which you couldn't meet, she just saw you as a loser. She probably thought your 1mil investment would immediately start paying off and was discouraged to realize that you're broke.

Note; Gold diggers don't understand or don't want to comprehend the word 'broke' as long as the vag*n* can be exchanged for money.

3 Likes

Re: Is She A Mistake.. by IamGranded(m): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2018
You want these nairalanders that cannot build a good relationship to advice you abi
Re: Is She A Mistake.. by drnoel: 12:58am On Jan 05, 2018
Audacious19:
Hello everyone, as a popular nl i had to create a new account for these, probably because of some insecurities on my path no need to hide that..
I need some contribution to this issue am confused on.
I had this contact on my phone, can't really place how i got it or when i got it, for over a month, i kept watching the profile till i decided to chat her up, the convo was not really smother cos of how i got her contact which i myself don't even have an answer to, am sure no one saved the contact aside me cos i don't usually give out the phone as it is my business phone, after much convictions she was calm we exchanged contacts and got talking on the phone, stuff were moving well between us, but we could not see then until December when her school went on break, she visited me but while on her way to where i was she had an accident so she told me, when i went out to meet her she was so annoyed that she wanted going back accusing me of being the cause as i could not come pick her up myself.
To cut stuffs short i appologized we moved on, spent the night together, she was making request for some financial assistance which i could not meet up to, cos i was at the middle of a biz which took most of my fund almost a million plus a day before she came, she was aware of numerous debtors owing me which she criticized me on, and i made paymemt for a new aparment..
She said no problems as i have help her not to long while at school, when she was going i gave her 3k to transport herself, the distance would not cost her up to 1k to reach her home and i could not do more cos i was broke then, after that day i started noticing some strange behaviours, from her which was sumed up at lack of commitment and intrest, i inquired the reason why but she shifted blames to me,that i was ignoring her cos i had my way with her already, after much diccusion she promised to change to which i never saw, during the Xmas period i once called her, immediately her phone rang it went off, i tried her other line she picked up, asked who i was which i never replied to but she noticed my voice,moved on with the convo after exchanging pleasantries i asked why she was acting like someone who never wanted to pick up, she responded "my sweetheart is not like that, he gave me the phone to answer your call, which sweetheart i asked she said the one i knw which happenes to be her ex, i asked if they were together she said yes, they made up and she never told me i asked my self, this was her ex she claimed she stopped communicating with since August, supried me said okay call me when you're done with you're sweetheart, after some time she called hurriedly and told me she was joking, excused herself on been busy with her sister, promised to call back which she never did, i called her two days later asked why she never called back and as usual blames was shifted to me, she apologized when i calmly explaning were she faulted, she kept saying her ex stuff was a plank, i never bought it but said OK, after that she pleaded for help on some cash to do her hair, which i sent something to her, she told me she was attending her cousins weeding and would be busy, but she would call me when less busy, i never heard from her that day, the next day i called no one answered, I went online and saw the weeding pix she posted but she never returned my call or left a txt, the next morning i saw her missed call but when i returned the call someone picked up and asked who i was, said she is her sister and would info her later, I never heard from her again until this afternoon she missed my calls, called back to give me numerous excuse on how she had been busy i tried to inquire if she was tired of the relationship she said no promised calling back but never did..
What would you advise me to do my pple, it's a new year and the boy is not getting any younger and besides i hate drama's.

Drama from runzgal bros, its their signature. Never follow a woman around. U don chop, its time to clean ya mouth
Re: Is She A Mistake.. by shortgun(m): 5:03am On Jan 05, 2018
my brother you better start running, only once that you've been with her you already writing epistle.
She is using ur heart to play Bet9ja cos she knows that you've fallen for her.

Let me tell you what she will do next.
After some time she will come to ur place and give u pus*y collect money from u and disappear again.
Re: Is She A Mistake.. by cerowo(f): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2018
Op jst let her go, cause it's obvious she's not into you but money
Re: Is She A Mistake.. by Oxster(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2018
May day May day!!

Copy copy copy

I repeat ,Copy.......A BACK UP BOYFRIEND IS SIGHTED

I repeat!!!Copy!!!!!

Over!!!

DEAD RAT
UBUNJA
Re: Is She A Mistake.. by Audacious19(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
SirMichael1:
Too much story. Honestly, I got lost half way.

What I could make up as a reason for such behaviour is quite complex but I'll try to put it in simple terms.

Your girl is a gold digger and very uncommitted. She wants a 'made' man. She also looks like someone who'd do anything to be with a rich guy as she easily allowed you slip into her pant on your first time together.
You probably told her along your conversation that you had dropped over a million into a business
and she thought you a rich guy.

On getting to your place and placing her monetary demands which you couldn't meet, she just saw you as a loser. She probably thought your 1mil investment would immediately start paying off and was discouraged to realize that you're broke.

Note; Gold diggers don't understand or don't want to comprehend the word 'broke' as long as the vag*n* can be exchanged for money.
Actually i never spoke about my biz with her, she went through my phone and saw some debtor's i was texting for my money, thanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

Police arrest 3yrsold twins caught in the act of homosexuality in Lagos (Video) / Photos: Check Out These Breathtaking Geles / Tweets About How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Enjoying Sex Will Leave You In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.