Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? (569 Views)

WTO: Candidates For The DG Position / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid / 2019: Buhari Reappoints Amaechi Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by kessyur: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2018
You will agree with me that campaign for 2019 has subtly began in earnest with the two major parties strategizing. Just yesterday, unconfirmed news has it that Hon. Rotimi Ameachi has been reappointed as the DG of Buhari’s 2019 re-election campaign.

Here in Nairaland, loyalist and supporters of both parties seems to be coming out from their shelves. BMC team seems to be gathering momentum with very new monikers springing up. The PDP team with their unshakable IPOB e-solders have merged to give the ruling BMC a run for their time and money.

In line with that, who you think deserves the position of the Director General Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 re-election campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by minasota(f): 12:38am On Jan 05, 2018
kessyur:
You will agree with me that campaign for 2019 has subtly began in earnest with the two major parties strategizing. Just yesterday, unconfirmed news has it that Hon. Rotimi Ameachi has been reappointed as the DG of Buhari’s 2019 re-election campaign.

Here in Nairaland, loyalist and supporters of both parties seems to be coming out from their shelves. BMC team seems to be gathering momentum with very new monikers springing up. The PDP team with their unshakable IPOB e-solders have merged to give the ruling BMC a run for their time and money.

In line with that, who you think deserves the position of the Director General Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 re-election campaign?

Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 05, 2018
campaign manager.. I will do it for buhari
Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 05, 2018
smiley
ImadeUReadThis:
Give it to Shekau

Haters from potopoto
Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by ImadeUReadThis: 12:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Give it to Shekau
Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by Cletus77(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2018
who else than sarki
Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by ImadeUReadThis: 12:46am On Jan 05, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
smiley

Haters from potopoto

Same regurgitated stale b.s. from herbivorial buharist cows
Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 05, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Same regurgitated stale b.s. from herbivorial buharist cows
Hopless Hater again cheesy
Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by ImadeUReadThis: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Hopless Hater again cheesy

What is there to hate ?

You are NOT even worth giving attention in real life.

Useless nematode

Onijagidijagan:
is with heavy heart I'm typing this.Who are d once saying is not mine? then is it yours? I was introduced to bet9ja last year December and my first stake was winning of N8000.
thought it wud be d same again.The money I staked was part of d money I saved for buying car.
had it bn I won I would have bn able to buy d car but my enemies are now rejoicing over me very early in 2018.

How can I recover it?
#Sad.

Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by kessyur: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2018
please this is a serious topic, foreign observers are monitoring.
Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by yarimo(m): 1:06am On Jan 05, 2018
kessyur:

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by yarimo(m): 1:07am On Jan 05, 2018
kessyur:
please this is a serious topic, foreign observers are monitoring.
foreign observers ko IPOB observers NI
Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by Sunnymatey(m): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Pls who is Buhari?
Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by ikaboy: 1:27am On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBad will do well.

1 Like

Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by ikaboy: 1:27am On Jan 05, 2018
Sunnymatey:
Pls who is Buhari?

The Ipob Slayer
Re: Who Derserves The Nairaland Buhari’s 2019 Re-election Campaign DG Position ??? by FRESHG(m): 1:38am On Jan 05, 2018
NGWEREUKWUORJI AKA IDRIS OKUNEYE

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The New 17 Power Brokers In PDP... / If Buhari Run For 2019 APC Will Face Crisis. If He Don't, More Crisis / Concern About Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.