Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song (45077 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by annawhite(f): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
taylor88:
This lady don suffer from David hand

Even after using his spouse for rituals u won't let her rest
angel of confirmation ....commander in chief of anti ritualist in Nigeria
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by taylor88(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
annawhite:
angel of confirmation ....commander in chief of anti ritualist in Nigeria

Wanted to say something else but checked ur picture and became calm

How u doing dear
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Petdagr8t(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
If Caroline only had seek Dele's advice before attacking Davido, believe me this wouldn't have happened
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Carlyboi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Simplep:
Ass licker,swerve
All these davido fanboys or fuckboys sef so because he has 30 billion in his account the world should standstill for him abi or revolve around him!or shey the guy sef try for the tagbo issue did he conduct himself well?money and maturity,responsibility,wisdom,are different qualities so dont ever equate him if wealth is the only yardstick for assessing human beings and treating them,then 50% of we Nigerians should be living like dogs people like you are why rich men get away with loads of atrocities in this country..
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by BiadeFolar(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
taylor88:

Sorry
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by BiadeFolar(m): 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
She should sue him simple
Say because na only her dey answer Caro...
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by BiadeFolar(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
cerowo:
Caroline dajuma hasn't say anything about it, maybe she knows how childish how davido can be
Or how out of proportion shii can be blown.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by BiadeFolar(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
john1035:
Very wack line undecided
Wacker than u?
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
she sure is gorgeous! shocked tongue she can dig my gold any tme!

but who da hell are these people anyway?, we don"t know them here.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by LeumasYung(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
And you think say you get sence ?
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by bossrillboss: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
VERDA:

Lol....someone cannot play with him again.
...Walahi fa
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by deebrownneymar: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
sirBLUNT:
davido...you have a beef with him he diss you in his songs i think if he was a rapper he will be better than eminem!

Please never in your life call Eminem's name again. You are a baby.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Jagaban99(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Simplep:
A fool at 25 is a fool forever....upon d whole billions he still no gt common sense..so childish

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by sirBLUNT: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
deebrownneymar:

Please never in your life call Eminem's name again. You are a baby.
peter pan complex..spoted!
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Oga pls face road no dey follow me again
OgahBohz:

u sha like attention shaaaa

I go like see ya face
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by deebrownneymar: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
sirBLUNT:
peter pan complex..spoted!

Your dad!
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by phemmyfour: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
izzou:
As long as he didn't add Danjuma, then its not her

grin grin
Carolina is not the same as Caroline
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by sirBLUNT: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
deebrownneymar:

Your dad!
don't you ever mention him because he is not your mate if you dont have respect for your's pls i do respect mine!
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by toprealman: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
izzou:

grin grin
Trust me, there are more that ten Caroline Danjuma's on Facebook.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by toprealman: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
izzou:

grin grin
Trust me, there are more than ten Caroline Danjuma's on Facebook.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Fitbillionairep: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Divorced with danjuma as her surname means she is an unrepentant golddigger
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by amakabel: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
he is so childish, that is why most of the artist avoids him. In as much as I like his music's I also hate his childish side.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Kuroakegha12(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
taylor88:

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Yommy247(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
Girls and acting Bitchy to become Gold diggers. All ladies are hoes.
have you ever tried this stuff, don't you notice if you are in a dark place with a girl, at the mention of money, you'll see their head glowing with small tiny lights while in the day time, their heads swell.

#Girlsarehoes.
You talking bout your sis i guess
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by wh33z(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
amakabel:
he is so childish, that is why most of the artist avoids him. In as much as I like his music's I also hate his childish side.
no artists avoid davido...he is the most liked artist in nigeria...ask around
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by SirBunky85(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Simplep:
A fool at 25 is a fool forever....upon d whole billions he still no gt common sense..so childish
hypocrisy go kill u...when dat mumu caroline rushed and accused davido of killing tagbo,why didnt u call her childish?davido is right to insult dat shameless thing(caroline)as he wants
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by lereinter(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Simplep:

the thing pain u more than carolina self
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by lereinter(m): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
oshe11:
Still cnt beliv TAGBO was BANGING her....

Like how
Why
why u surprised
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by deebrownneymar: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2018
sirBLUNT:
don't you ever mention him because he is not your mate if you dont have respect for your's pls i do respect mine!

I repeat, YOUR DAD!...better still, YOUR FATHER and MOTHER.

Learn not to throw random shades you this goat.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by richeeyo(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Kendroid:

Gangster?

U call someone who don't know what Street is all about Gangter?? LMAO!!!
Have you heard of Studio gangsters, not all gangsta are from the streets
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by sirBLUNT: 7:21am On Jan 06, 2018
deebrownneymar:

I repeat, YOUR DAD!...better still, YOUR FATHER and MOTHER.

Learn not to throw random shades you this goat.
its obvious that you're a fail abortion whose birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory!...you're a bastard! quote me again i know you will quote me again, so am waiting because i know that you're a BASTARD!!!
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by deebrownneymar: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2018
sirBLUNT:
its obvious that you're a fail abortion whose birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory!...you're a bastard! quote me again i know you will quote me again, so am waiting because i know that you're a BASTARD!!!

You that came into existence by mistake. Your father *ffucked* your *wwhore* of a mother in a toilet of a night club. That's how you were conceived. I bet any time he looks at you he blames the devil. Lmao. Loser!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's 40th Birthday Party (Photos) / Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? / Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.