Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song (45071 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by sKeetz(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
frbona:
I Don c u na wey no b ass licker
You dt can't say no to boys
Wt your #250 earpiece
And your upandan okrika
Shift abeg

You didn't have to post her pics here

All this small children in this forum... Smh i sad
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by martineverest(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
Carolina is far more mature here.......
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
She should sue him simple

She'd have to prove that he was referring to her mind you he has a song called carol way before they had issues, he could say he's expanding further on that character also left to me, I think bloggers are trying to create a beef that doesn't exist also. Bloggers are bastards

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Djdamian(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
i see no big deal in this.i could remember a song he featured sauce kid called "Carolina".Davido recorded that song way back before he encountered Danjuma

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Tomoyayi(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
What's the fuss about, He said Caroline, Not Caroline Danjuma. It's generic, Some people sef ehn
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by herdekunley9ja(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gold digger !!! atleast she see better thing dae diggrin
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Kendroid: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
ggigffy
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Pharmtj: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
frbona:
I Don c u na wey no b ass licker
You dt can't say no to boys
Wt your #250 earpiece
And your upandan okrika
Shift abeg
guy you are just so so wicked.. lol.. easy for the babe na Biko...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
izzou:
As long as he didn't add Danjuma, then its not her

grin grin
Abi ooo
Thousands of Carolina 4 Obalende road cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Johnhug66(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
biacan:
grin
biacan:
as if na only her dey bear Caroline. u don forget say one Caroline accused davido of stealing her pencil when he was in pry school.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by easytinz(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
lipsrsealed I smell new year beef. but dis davido sabi look for trouble oh
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Tomoyayi(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
pcguru1:

She'd have to prove that he was referring to her mind you he has a song called carol way before they had issues, he could say he's expanding further on that character also left to me, I think bloggers are trying to create a beef that doesn't exist also. Bloggers are bastards

Bloggers gat to make money o
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by ELdaar55(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
frbona:
I Don c u na wey no b ass licker You dt can't say no to boys Wt your #250 earpiece And your upandan okrika Shift abeg
HAHAHAHA...I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING.

LOLZZZ...LAUGHING IN SWAHILI

3 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by lordpreceey: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
taylor88:
This lady don suffer from David hand

Even after using his spouse for rituals u won't let her rest

Say what you know

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Kendroid: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
richeeyo:
Think before going against a gangster singer

Gangster?

U call someone who don't know what Street is all about Gangter?? LMAO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Snow02: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:
on what grounds?? he can simply claim its all entertainment besides there many many other songs out here in 9ja with #Carolina" in them so it won't work

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by calobinna(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
agbarisocket:
BUHARI SHOULD USED CUSTOM AGAINST FLAT HEAD BY SMUGGLING THEM TO S W

Dat Weed is not good for you... Find another dealer!!! Ah! ah!!
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by MyCircle(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
How long before he lets her be? Would he have to mention her in every of his song till another scandal is up?
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by RSVP: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gold digging issa hustle.

It is what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by grandstar(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
atilla:
she is the one that brought Davidos aka Drama King focus on herself. he self dey look for who to fia . when she was calling his name on insta its only fair he calls her name also on his songs

But somebody died. Davido doesn't even seem bothered whether or not he had a hand in it. He could have even mentioned one of them in his songs.

All he seems interested in is living his life to the full. (Psalms 49:15-20)
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Tomoyayi(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Snow02:
on what grounds?? he can simply claim its all entertainment besides there many many other songs out here in 9ja with #Carolina" in them so it won't work

Doctor Alban- Guess who's coming to dinner.. Carolina

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by RSVP: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kendroid:

Gangster?

U call someone who don't know what Street is all about Gangter?? LMAO!!!

Lol
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by athenswonders: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
you don make that babe hide herself now...
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Banter1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is why i don't like this kid Davido.
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by yinchar(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Can someone please tell me how old is Caroline for her to be rolling with Davidos gang for dic.ks.

Once is about correct di.cks ladies can stoop so low for it.

Smh
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by VERDA: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
bossrillboss:
..Lwkmd.baba abeg no vex ooo.choi u get bad mouth sha.

Lol....someone cannot play with him again.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by OgahBohz: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Simplep:
A fool at 25 is a fool forever....upon d whole billions he still no gt common sense..so childish

u sha like attention shaaaa

I go like see ya face
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by lordpreceey: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
biacan:

She should sue him? On what grounds?
That the name Carolina is an exclusive preserve for Caroline Danjuma?

How soon you forget that names like Carol, Carolina, Cinderella and the likes are common names associated with Nigerian singer's all in the bid to catch up with rhymes

Dem really need to check you well o

I just hope you are not a lawyer, because if you are, na waste you waste d money wey dem take train you o
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by OgahBohz: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
..pipu wey do. chop over full ...
nd y'all here bashing upandan ....

if only I can tiya some ov u slap
Re: Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song by Xisnin(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
john1035:

You think money is the ultimate

You know nothing, frbona
Money is not the ultimate, poverty is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) / Caroline Danjuma Bares Cleavage In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.