Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals (12945 Views)

Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. / Dorcas Shola Fapson Arrests Taxify Driver, Henry Chukwuemeka, To Meet In Court / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by Iyajelili(f): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
AleAirHub:
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya add me as your travel buddy cheesy

Travel buddy ke? Except na by road you wan go but air? I never smell airport before o
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by AleAirHub(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
All join....
You do road for me & I go do air for you once BTC yeast cheesy cheesy
Iyajelili:

Travel buddy ke? Except na by road you wan go but air? I never smell airport before o
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by Iyajelili(f): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
AleAirHub:
All join....
You do road for me & I go do air for you once BTC yeast cheesy cheesy

Lol grin grin grin
OK
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by Pavore9: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
MsFaith:

Where is that?

Rwanda.
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by AleAirHub(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
I hope say you don store my digit incase or make I waybill am wink
Iyajelili:

Lol grin grin grin
OK
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
MsFaith:

Which places did you visit? I also want to start to tour, just don't know how to start
Well, you can start from your locality, every state has a place of interest. Then you move to the states in your geopolitical zone, then you move to other select states.
This was the method I adopted when I began my travels years ago while still in school......last year I completed my visit to the 36states. Among the notable places I visited last year were:
Tour of Ile-ife
Olumirin water falls
Idanre Hills
Yar Adua, Buhari and GEJ's houses
Jos, Plateau

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by Iyajelili(f): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
AleAirHub:
I hope say you don store my digit incase or make I waybill am wink
Waybill it to me
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by AleAirHub(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Done....
Following bumper to bumper kiss
Iyajelili:

Waybill it to me
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by nowpresence(f): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Frenchfriez:
2017 was a great travel year for me, toured the country like my life depended on it, visiting places of interest and taking in nature. Though I did most of my travels alone, having a travel buddy would have been more fun.
Travelling is my favourite recreation.
This year should be for more of international travels, going worldwide grin
let me follow you na
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
nowpresence:

let me follow you na
Lol, no be follow follow I dey find o, na travel buddy
, hehehe. Where have you been to?
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by DawnEden(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
MsFaith:

Which places did you visit? I also want to start to tour, just don't know how to start
Exactly what Frenchfriez said, to be sincere, I sort of envy him, I am going to start my country tour this year, Iam about to acquire a bridge camera. First start with my geo political zone and move from there, I currently reside in Lagos but will start my masters program early this year in Ibadan, so from there begin my tour.
If you are interested in a travel buddy, let me knw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by chnovpaul(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pavore9:
Intend doing a road trip to Kigali within the year if I can squeeze out time.

That would be cool. Where would you be doing your road trip from?

I did a road trip from Kigali through Kampala to Nairobi. Then I continued through Arusha, Dar Es Salaam and Zanzibar. I've just been too lazy to put up the pictures here.

I'd like to do it again, and spend more time in Arusha and Moshi, and do the Kilimanjaro.
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by nakoks(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Frenchfriez:

Well, you can start from your locality, every state has a place of interest. Then you move to the states in your geopolitical zone, then you move to other select states.
This was the method I adopted when I began my travels years ago while still in school......last year I completed my visit to the 36states. Among the notable places I visited last year were:
Tour of Ile-ife
Olumirin water falls
Idanre Hills
Yar Adua, Buhari and GEJ's houses
Jos, Plateau

The bolded just weak me

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by Pavore9: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
chnovpaul:

I did a road trip from Kigali through Kampala to Nairobi. Then I continued through Arusha, Dar Es Salaam and Zanzibar. I've just been too lazy to put up the pictures here.

I'd like to do it again, and spend more time in Arusha and Moshi, and do the Kilimanjaro.

Nairobi. Hoping on a separate trip do Arusha and Dar.
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by nakoks(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
chnovpaul:

Bros which road did you ply to zanzibar?
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by nowpresence(f): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Frenchfriez:
Lol, no be follow follow I dey find o, na travel buddy , hehehe. Where have you been to?
Jos, Benin, warri, Abj. ekiti how about that
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by nowpresence(f): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
DawnEden:

Exactly what Frenchfriez said, to be sincere, I sort of envy him, I am going to start my country tour this year, Iam about to acquire a bridge camera. First start with my geo political zone and move from there, I currently reside in Lagos but will start my masters program early this year in Ibadan, so from there begin my tour.
If you are interested in a travel buddy, let me knw
please take me along
I reside In warri
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by lereinter(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Iyajelili:
The only way i can meet any travel goal this year is to make more money as i never smell airport breeze talk more of ticket na him go dey find travel buddy. Oluwa bless me o

pm me i will take u to alakia airport ibd
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
nowpresence:

Jos, Benin, warri, Abj. ekiti
how about that
You have been to many places, you have done well for a lady
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by Iyajelili(f): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2018
lereinter:

pm me i will take u to alakia airport ibd
Lol....thanks for the offer but we get airport here too
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by kentochi(m): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2018
nice post
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by lereinter(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:
Lol....thanks for the offer but we get airport here too
really
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by Iyajelili(f): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
lereinter:

really
Yes
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by sweetilicious(f): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Am just wondering how and where to spend my annual leave this year. Cool op
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2018
Lalasticlala ...seun
Re: 10 Ways To Meet Your 2018 Travel Goals by chnovpaul(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
nakoks:

Bros which road did you ply to zanzibar?

Dar to Zanzibar is by either by ferry or a flight. I went with Azam Marine ferries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada Immigration Lawyer David Cohen Helps Nigerians Get Permanent Residence / How Do I Get A Police Character Report? / Canada Begins Compulsory Fingerprint For Nigerian Visa Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.