Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

BABA TIWA (dads Version) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BABA TIWA (dads Version) (295 Views)

New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / 5 Categories Of Worst Performing Dads / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BABA TIWA (dads Version) by lalaponcus(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2018
BABA TIWA

Ore mi (My friend)

Ever since my daughter wrote you a letter sometime ago, you have been cold towards me.

Dakun o.
Have you forgotten that wisdom is a fruit that can grow from even the most infant trees?

Have you forgotten that even bibeli mimo states that humans should learn from the ant;
Considering the unique way they gather their food in the summer so as to survive through the harsh winter.

Have you forgotten that it was the words of a servant girl that made a general step down from the bus of pride which he had boarded while not knowing that the destination was destruction?

Well, bi mo se je ore re timo timo, mo gbodo wi otito oro fun e. Emi o ni pe malu ni brooda nitoripe mo fe je eran, mi o de ni pe dudu ni funfun nitori owo yepere tin be ni apo re.
(As I am your friend, I will tell you the truth. God knows I will not call the cow 'my brother because I want to eat meat and I will not call something black to be white because there is a ton of money residing in your pocket.

Ore mi,
Why do you love cutting your own skin and then looking at the blood that flows to the ground?
Have you become a sadist that loves the gory sight of pain even though it is his?
Or are you just plainly ignorant of the harm that you are doing to your own body?

Abi you have forgotten that Ephesians 5:29 says, "For no man ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and carefully protects and cherishes it, as Christ does the church"

Well,
You have been injuring yourself as you injure your wife.

Psychologically, you are putting the muzzle of a gun and blowing your mind away.
For most times, your mind is never at rest even though you are out with the boys:
Always choosing to regale us with tales of how stubborn she is and the 'manly' methods you are taking to tame a shrew.
Forgetting that even though some of us laugh with you, we inwardly pity you because your six feet self-contain is beckoning to you.

Physically, you are killing yourself mate.
Everyday you come to work looking gaunt outwardly.
Eyes emaciated from the gross 'pepper' that madame is showing you since you have not figured out a better way to resolve your personal disputes.
Now you visit eateries around, stomach-wise and sex-wise, seeking the only ingredient madame can give in surplus, Affection.

Remember that baami told us both to be omo Akin (strong men)?
Well, this is not a true representation of an omo akin.
For our biceps and triceps are meant to shield our women and not to beat them.
For our bodies were meant to die for them just as Christ literally died for the church and not to send them to early graves.

Dakun o,
Like my daughter said, your time for causing pain must come to an end.
Or our friendship must end at this point before I become corrupted like a tooth that is situated near a decaying one.

Before I forget,
Ki iyawo ati omo fun mi
#Isaiah50:4
#Bashorun

Okontas.com

(1) (Reply)

In A Place You Can Call Home / Financial Planning Guide For Christian Parents / Do You Need A Doctor? Or Ever Wished You Could Request For A Doctor In Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.