Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (81138 Views)

Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by yungcyrus(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
E pain her

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by CaptainGOOD: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by kenzysmith: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dj olosho when you go marry na abi you they wait for iwobi?
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by UjSizzle(f): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
leo047:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the man has no right to beat up his girlfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.
*singing in Mariah Carey's voice*

You're delusional boy you're out of ya mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by eddieguru(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
I could feel her pains cry cry
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by londoner: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
tsleazy:
Oh damn! Yall are sadist, she did not react or send any cryptic message. You bloggers are just inventing stories

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by CornFooPanda(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ajebo
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by kenzysmith: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
So this girl still dey bleach as she fine reach why girls no get brain like this

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Divay22(f): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Desperation is not good for issues like this
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Mrkumareze(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
ReorxTohGan:
see as her hands resemble the chicken legs i killed last year!!!!

So na old layer u use do new year cos na only am look like that
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by macaranta(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Eya God should help her get someone cool, tho I pray she's not a liability and an empty daddy's money girl. tongue
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by davidicke: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
A look at her lower eyelid tells me that she drinks a lot. Smokes a lot and has few hours of sleep. She go be drama queen and the punana go don over slack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by grandstar(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Funniest post today
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by afroxyz: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
royalamour:

The OP's Yoruba accent followed him here. grin
I think say na only me notice am

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by chuckdee4(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
We too like gossip in this country sha, shouldn't all of this be their business and no one else
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by goodnews777: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Marrying a girl because of her parents wealth is a recipe for disaster . You have to be at her parents rich standards, pamper her and worst of all she can't cook, clean and most are not even good in bed , easily disturbed by little problems ,plus they are social media addicts. Who wants happiness by marrying a girl who is a drunk DJ ?. Anichebe has survived a combination of earthquake, tornado and flood. Congratulations bros.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by kokomilala(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
It shows that money or material wealth don't give you happiness. There is a void in her heart, a space in her soul that money and wealth can't fill up. But, I like her honesty about wanting to get married unlike so many Naija women who try to be strong and independent, bluffing that they don't need a man.

2 Likes

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by davidicke: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
A look at her lower eyelid tells me that she drinks a lot. Smokes a lot and has few hours of sleep. She go be drama queen and the punana go don over slack. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by brenister10: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
I must wife this girl this year. Make I go village go meet our shrine Baba

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by BruncleZuma: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Petty much?
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
You will be amazed, the said Victor is not even inlove with his oyibo babe. He's just using the white girl to spite DJ cuppy.
That's all I see in this scenario. And DJ cuppy no mind am, when he taya, with his make believe publicity stunt. Everyone eyes go clear. He's the one hurting more about their breakup.
Smmhhh, using reverse psychology.

Lets see how long they wil last with all these paparazzi.

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by brenister10: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
What she needs is just someone to marry him, give her belle, give birth to one or two children and then enter street with her father's name still attached to her name and that of her would be children
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by stevups(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Very decent babe. God will guild u

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Crossguy: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
Amen
HungerBAD:
Cuppy Cuppy,

God will provide a Nairalander for you this year.

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
kokomilala:
It shows that money or material wealth don't give you happiness. There is a void in her heart, a space in her soul that money and wealth can't fill up. But, I like her honesty about wanting to get married unlike so many Naija women who try to be strong and independent, bluffing that they don't need a man.

But seriously, does poverty and lack give happiness? undecided

Everyone of us has a void to fill up.. No one here and on earth is completely fulfilled. And that's the reality about life. And that's one mystery no one can analyse. God is wonderful.

So let's this because she's a billionaire's daughter, be over with already. She's human, she's a woman and I bet you ,Her pussssy could be very tight u will be amazed.

Maybe her character in Intimate relationships is off Or the kind of men she choose to be with? May not be compatible with her kind of personality.

I feel she should give other average guys who truly loves her a chance and forget about how well known her next bf should be.

My two cents sha.

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
dammyloye:
naso, the way am seeing this opeke,she will become toke makinwa version 3.0
lmao. bro, you don't got no chill at all.
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Adebowale89(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
opribo:
No self made man wants a spoilt child or 'ajebutter' for a wife. Real men like us want real women we can build with not the one that turn our lives upside down.

That is why 'ajebutter'' will always marry 'ajebutter' because they understand themselves.

If you see a ghetto man marry 'ajebutter' the man is a gold digger he has nothing to offer but lies upon lies.

So she should just relax and stop all this social media stunt otherwise desperado boys will wound her heart. You know she is hot cake as per 'omo baba olowo' levels.

Marriage for her is not a big deal it will be sealed at the top if you know what I mean.

ride on pastor grin u really made much sense

marrying ajebutter sef can make self made man loose focus of his objective in life
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
dammyloye:
naso, the way am seeing this opeke,she will become toke makinwa version 3.0
It will never be her potion. Be careful what you wish for others because it may eventually bounce back to you or your family. This a lady who has a very good heart and humble to a fault despite having a billionaire as a father. How can you be wishing her this? That's bad of you

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
stevups:
Very decent babe. God will guild u

Amen. You forgot to add humble. She's very humble to a fault.

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Branzy(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
mohims:

It will never be her potion. Be careful what you wish for others because it may eventually bounce back to you or your family. This a lady who has a very good heart and humble to a fault despite having a billionaire as a father. How can you be wishing her this? That's bad of you

so wishing someone to toke is now bad hahahah
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by lightwind(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
she is a nairalander

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.