Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (81137 Views)

Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
kokomilala:
@alexialin, no, no, no. I didn't and don't mean lack of money or wealth guarantees happiness. You see, man is transient.,made up of 3 entities :spirit, soul and body in that order. Now, money and material wealth could satisfy the yearnings of the last,the body, but not the soul and the spirit.
Things like love, giving, self-sacrifice, acts of valour, validation etc bring greater fulfillment.

Oh ok but how are u sure, she doesn't have all or some of the attributes uv mentioned?
No one knows, if she has it. We can't judge a book by its cover. That's what am trying to say. People make the mistake of judging others from either the public image of the person or the pedigree or just the outlook of the person but on a real fact, what that lady is, could be so different from what majority think of her.
I don't know her from Adams but I feel we shouldn't feel we know what someone is going thru from a distance.
I pray DJ cuppy end up marrying the kind of man that will stand by her, truly and deeply love her, like she do him and they will both stand by each other and make each other happy. And this year will be her year. Amen.
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
mohims:

It's very unfortunate. How can someone derive joy in a thing like this? Smh

That's how some human beings are.
If they notice. U are doing well. They will try so hard to pull one down.
I know how many curses and insults have gotten, just because I placed on my dp last year, am engaged and happy. Mehn, the insults were so much and me sef I no understand, they were doing it out of frustration and to make my man dump me, cos they found out he's a nairalnder and also to make me deactivate my handle. smiley
Later I understood, then I calmed down. And one thing they forget is this, am not a quitter, even though I look amiable. In fore front of attack I get stronger, more determined and resolute. That's my kind of person when attacked. I kept this handle cheesy and they were shocked. One even said, she will make me deactivate and run away from Nairaland . I laughed. I talk for my mind this one no know me at all. Lol

After all the insults to and fro, because me sef I insult and cursed back. I said well, whosoever God has blessed, no man can curse no matter how hard the man/ woman tried.

Thank God, today av diversified into other branches of my business. I didn't tell a soul my plans, no matter how much friends probed me endlessly. I kept it to my chest. Only me, God and someonelse who's been a true friend for many years knew what I was planning buisnesswise and he supported me all thru. And throughout last year, I tested most of my friends around me. Alot of them failed and they know it cannot be the same again between us. They went their way, me as well I went my way too, with the few loyal and goodwill friends I can pick out from the lots.
And here I am today, thanking God onto where He has lead me into. Am still in a happy love relationship, am stable and grateful to the level have reached so far. But there is still more journeys ahead to conquer. And such is life for me and some peeps out there.

So my dear, any one cursing another person out of spite is cursing themselves.

Am happy u are not of such mentality. Are u lady or a guy? smiley
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by wristbangle: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Cuppy Cuppy,

God will provide a Nairalander for you this year.

Amen. It could be you sef cool

Happy new year bro. It's being a while
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by ceononi: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
ReorxTohGan:
see as her hands resemble the chicken legs i killed last year!!!!
haba you can yab for Africa. Lol
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
alexialin:

That's how some human beings are.
If they notice. U are doing well. They will try so hard to pull one down.
I know how many curses and insults have gotten, just because I placed on my dp last year, am engaged and happy. Mehn, the insults were so much and me sef I no understand, they were doing it out of frustration and to make my man dump me, cos they found out he's a nairalnder and also to make me deactivate my handle. smiley
Later I understood, then I calmed down. And one thing they forget is this, am not a quitter, even though I look amiable. In fore front of attack I get stronger, more determined and resolute. That's my kind of person when attacked. I kept this handle cheesy and they were shocked. One even said, she will make me deactivate and run away from Nairaland . I laughed. I talk for my mind this one no know me at all. Lol

After all the insults to and fro, because me sef I insult and cursed back. I said well, whosoever God has blessed, no man can curse no matter how hard the man/ woman tried.

Thank God, today av diversified into other branches of my business. I didn't tell a soul my plans, no matter how much friends probed me endlessly. I kept it to my chest. Only me, God and someonelse who's been a true friend for many years knew what I was planning buisnesswise and he supported me all thru. And throughout last year, I tested most of my friends around me. Alot of them failed and they know it cannot be the same again between us. They went their way, me as well I went my way too, with the few loyal and goodwill friends I can pick out from the lots.
And here I am today, thanking God onto where He has lead me into. Am still in a happy love relationship, am stable and grateful to the level have reached so far. But there is still more journeys ahead to conquer. And such is life for me and some peeps out there.

So my dear, any one cursing another person out of spite is cursing themselves.

Am happy u are not of such mentality. Are u lady or a guy? smiley
Wow! Your story is quite inspirational. Thanks for sharing your experience with me. I picked up so many things from what you just shared with me. The good Lord will see you through in Jesus name.
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by HungerBAD: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
wristbangle:

Amen. It could be you sef cool

Happy new year bro. It's being a while

My leader happy New Year and compliments.
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by wristbangle: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:

My leader happy New Year and compliments.

Same to u boss mi. Lol My leader ke? I follow your footsteps in top notch vocabulary and top notch comments
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Diademk07: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
She's pained! lol

Honey some people see through that facade you are putting on, dont worry the world will see it when if finally falls off.

Funny enough she was the one who broke up with Anichebe. From my point of view, she's obviously surprised and feel a bit of distaste at how Anichebe quickly got himself another girl few months after the break up. However, the person who hasn't moved on is Anichebe if we consider the way he's been flaunting his new chick just to make a point.

2 Likes

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by HungerBAD: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
wristbangle:

Same to u boss mi. Lol My leader ke? I follow your footsteps in top notch vocabulary and top notch comments

God go bless us with top notch good health and money this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
mohims:

Wow! Your story is quite inspirational. Thanks for sharing your experience with me. I picked up so many things from what you just shared with me. The good Lord will see you through in Jesus name.

Amen! smiley

You are welcome.
Thank you. smiley
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Diademk07: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
opribo:
No self made man wants a spoilt child or 'ajebutter' for a wife. Real men like us want real women we can build with not the one that turn our lives upside down.

That is why 'ajebutter'' will always marry 'ajebutter' because they understand themselves.

If you see a ghetto man marry 'ajebutter' the man is a gold digger he has nothing to offer but lies upon lies.

So she should just relax and stop all this social media stunt otherwise desperado boys will wound her heart. You know she is hot cake as per 'omo baba olowo' levels.

Marriage for her is not a big deal it will be sealed at the top if you know what I mean.

Lmao.

Did you think she can't get a guy to flaunt around like Anichebe is doing? But guess what? The person who has actually moved on iis Cuppy. Obviously, she would feel a bit distaste at how Anichebe is flaunting his new chick and with the way some "busybody" folks like yourself would go to her page to make her feel jealous but the person who hasn't actually moved on is Anichebe. If he has, he won't be flaunting his chick to the extent of even bragging about his new chick being formerly fvcked by a star artist. Only God knows what's to be proud about such nonsense. Lol. I will be here to see the unfolding story by the time Cuppy get herself a new guy. Then, we would see how Anichebe would react?

2 Likes

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by wristbangle: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:

God go bless us with top notch good health and money this year.

Amen sir. And you too o cool

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by kaydp: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
thesicilian:
She feels pained and jealous. Otherwise she wouldn't have had to react at all.
abeg where or how did she react
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
alexialin:

Amen! smiley

You are welcome.
Thank you. smiley

Thank you too! Take care and have a pleasant evening

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Diademk07: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
tsleazy:
Oh damn! Yall are sadist, she did not react or send any cryptic message. You bloggers are just inventing stories

Exactly.

I'm really wondering how they could look at the message and feels she's pained.

She's definitely implying that she's happy by herself alone and doesn't need to flaunt a new guy like Anichebe is doing. She's capable of getting a new guy to flaunt around if she wants but she's moved on and is waiting for a serious guy, not a retired china footballer to put a ring. She was the one who first spoke out about their break up for crying loud! She broke up with Anichebe, not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by thesicilian: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
kaydp:
abeg where or how did she react
Her post was a thinly veiled reference to her ex's introduction
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Diademk07: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
thesicilian:

Her post was a thinly veiled reference to her ex's introduction

Could be but she doesn't sound pained.

She can perfectly get a new guy to flaunt around if she wants. Abegi, bloggers should change their "know all" attitude this new year.

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by bs81(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Cuppy Cuppy,
God will provide a Nairalander for you this year.
I receive it in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by MEILYN(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Even me wey no get money my fingers can never be as ugly as that...
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
She's pained! lol

Honey some people see through that facade you are putting on, dont worry the world will see it when if finally falls off.

And if she is pained so what ? What is wrong with females u will never see a man mocking another. For goodness sake you are a female why being so sadistic and mocking her ?
God forbid
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by 1Nation4all(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Take hrt cup cupy
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by millomaniac: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Anichebe ma nigga!!
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Rosebaby568(f): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
money can't buy a good man
a responsible man knows where his heart belongs he will always go for it ..he will prefer taking care of his woman than loving someone who will make him become a slave for money ...green light ko Marconi light ni....
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by bizhop01: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Anichebe might be wrong he thinks cuppy is not a wife material
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Fitbillionairep: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
I swear I like this girl die, but I can't marry her because her dad is a billionaire. 2 captains can't sail a ship peacefully. I prefer them sexy looking poor girls wet papa no get name

2 Likes

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Blaqqcorleone(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
temptnow:
Na this chicken hand them go put the Ring?

AHHHHHHH!!!

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by bukatyne(f): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
opribo:
No self made man wants a spoilt child or 'ajebutter' for a wife. Real men like us want real women we can build with not the one that turn our lives upside down.

That is why 'ajebutter'' will always marry 'ajebutter' because they understand themselves.

If you see a ghetto man marry 'ajebutter' the man is a gold digger he has nothing to offer but lies upon lies.

So she should just relax and stop all this social media stunt otherwise desperado boys will wound her heart. You know she is hot cake as per 'omo baba olowo' levels.

Marriage for her is not a big deal it will be sealed at the top if you know what I mean.

Hmmmm

You 100% understand the class I talk about in marriage.
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Bimpe29: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
What's wrong with her lately? Seems she is being tossed and passed around. Let her thread wisely na
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by davidicke: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
mohims:

I forget say you get spiritual eyes. This is pure hatred for someone you don't even know. I can bet that u haven't even seen her with your real eyes? Are you bitter because her father is a billionaire? You should stop hating on her for no reason. She's nice and very humble despite being a billionaire's daughter

Cuppy is that you?
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
davidicke:

Cuppy is that you?
I have given you a good advice. Its left for you to take it or leave it. May God remove the spirit of hatred from your heart
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by davidicke: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2018
mohims:

I have given you a good advice. Its left for you to take it or leave it. May God remove the spirit of hatred from your heart

Cuppy try to reduce the alcohol and smoke intake.
The swollen lower eyelids are a tell tale signs. Shalom Sis.
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by haryothosyn93(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kingstel:
I think she was not really feeling the relationship, but he wanted to settle down. So, she lost. embarassed

A beautiful Sony Bravia LCD tv 24" for sale in Abuja. Reach me for pics and price via PMs.

u can call or flash me on 08102289704. serious buyer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics / Tekno Having Fun In A Strip Club As Strippers Twerk For Him(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.