Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (81140 Views)

Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
mohims:

It will never be her potion. Be careful what you wish for others because it may eventually bounce back to you or your family. This a lady who has a very good heart and humble to a fault despite having a billionaire as a father. How can you be wishing her this? That's bad of you

Don't mind people like that. It's pure envy.

One thing people who curse or insults children of God, apple of God's eyes is that, they end up cursing themselves. Thinking they are deriving joy belittling another person but at the end. He or she behind that moniker is cursing himself or herself.
Some Nigerians will never change. undecided
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Olulinks(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
She's pained! lol

Honey some people see through that facade you are putting on, dont worry the world will see it when if finally falls off.
That's true!
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by iamrealdeji(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
she looks old,she better go and marry
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Maj196(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
She's quite lonely I feel for her
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by cleatoris: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Cuppy Cuppy,
God will provide a Nairalander for you this year.
A good sweet one at that grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
davidicke:
A look at her lower eyelid tells me that she drinks a lot. Smokes a lot and has few hours of sleep. She go be drama queen and the punana go don over slack. grin
I forget say you get spiritual eyes. This is pure hatred for someone you don't even know. I can bet that u haven't even seen her with your real eyes? Are you bitter because her father is a billionaire? You should stop hating on her for no reason. She's nice and very humble despite being a billionaire's daughter

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
I would gladly marry you but I'm broke as hell and wouldn't be able to keep up with your heroine addiction.
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
alexialin:

Don't mind people like that. It's pure envy.

One thing people who curse or insults children of God, apple of God's eyes is that, they end up cursing themselves. Thinking they are deriving joy belittling another person but at the end. He or she behind that moniker is cursing himself or herself.
Some Nigerians will never change. undecided
It's very unfortunate. How can someone derive joy in a thing like this? Smh
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Branzy:

so wishing someone to toke is now bad hahahah
If its not bad. Let whatever he wishes her, happen to his sisters. He will never dare to say Amen
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
ReorxTohGan:
see as her hands resemble the chicken legs i killed last year!!!!
Oga hater make we see your own abeg. Na vomit person go vomit. Stop hating. No be her fault say her papa get money! Try borrow sense small
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
dammyloye:
naso, the way am seeing this opeke,she will become toke makinwa version 3.0
hehehehe, u no serious o.
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Samusu:
Dis girl's fingers is/are older than her.
Oga make we see your own abeg
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by dingbang(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
lightwind:
she is a nairalander
what's her moniker
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
tsleazy:
Oh damn! Yall are sadist, she did not react or send any cryptic message. You bloggers are just inventing stories
Don't mind the senseless people
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by mohims(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
temptnow:
Na this lizard hand them go put the Ring?
Hater make we see your own abeg. I fit swear say e fit make person vomit. No be her fault say her papa get money and your own no get. Stop hating on an innocent person unnecessarily. This is pure black belle
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Roasted Plantain Fingers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Azam101: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
thesicilian:
She feels pained and jealous. Otherwise she wouldn't have had to react at all.
It is normal for her to react, is it not easy to let go of someone you love.
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by kokomilala(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
@alexialin, no, no, no. I didn't and don't mean lack of money or wealth guarantees happiness. You see, man is transient.,made up of 3 entities :spirit, soul and body in that order. Now, money and material wealth could satisfy the yearnings of the last,the body, but not the soul and the spirit.
Things like love, giving, self-sacrifice, acts of valour, validation etc bring greater fulfillment.

4 Likes

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by notoriousbabe: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Her only problem is her body odour and wide pusssssssy
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by MCzubby247(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
This Cuppy or whatever is fast becoming a Hoe who's joining the beeches gang in
looking for cash.

What happened to taxi drivers, vulcanizers, keke operators, e. t. c to marry.

Well, bitchery and Hoeism runs in their blood.

# Girlsarehoes.
I hope your sister is not a how too
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Smarkie: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
i wonder what makes this girl a celebrity. is it her father's wealth or being a dj or should i say her big head
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
She really is desperate, money really can't buy husband.
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by notoriousbabe: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Azam101:
It is normal for her to react, is it not easy to let go of someone you love.
who told you she loved him?
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by MCzubby247(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rebuke:
Hmmmm. Why does it look like I am feeling for her?

Guys are becoming very smart now. Marriage isn't a joke, u have to choose d d rght partner Cus yhu r gonna live d rest of yhur life wit
him/her.

Good character matters a lot here. Aint no man trying to settle down wt a spoilt brat or d so called slay queen these days. Mehn have grown beyond dat now.

All these Internet girls of our generation fronting their breasts and displaying their privacy all over d net, be vry careful.

Social network aint all life has to offer. Go build yhur life n see hw good guys struggle for yhur hand in marriage Cus evry reasonable guy wants a decent girl.

I beg DJ cuppy give this guy alanta should in case him name starts with pu**y__,f*ck or s*x___ then give am one corner
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rebuke:
Hmmmm. Why does it look like I am feeling for her?

Guys are becoming very smart now. Marriage isn't a joke, u have to choose d d rght partner Cus yhu r gonna live d rest of yhur life wit
him/her.

Good character matters a lot here. Aint no man trying to settle down wt a spoilt brat or d so called slay queen these days. Mehn have grown beyond dat now.

All these Internet girls of our generation fronting their breasts and displaying their privacy all over d net, be vry careful.

Social network aint all life has to offer. Go build yhur life n see hw good guys struggle for yhur hand in marriage Cus evry reasonable guy wants a decent girl.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
I wonder what this dj cuppy will look like without this her fake hair. Bald head bitch.
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by ABBkelvin(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Her only problem is her body odour and wide pusssssssy
First time I'm going to feel pity for a girl. Kilode?!!! This is too much and looks like you're not far from the truth sad sad
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by millhouse: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
this babe go ugly without makeup shaaa.... see face
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by ABBkelvin(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Xda59:
I wonder what this dj cuppy will look like without this her fake hair. Bald head bitch.
yee cry cry
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by ABBkelvin(m): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
millhouse:
this babe go ugly without makeup shaaa.... see face
Seems like nature already turn it back on her. Smh sad sad
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Tecno66: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gold diggers, keep off.
TunezMedia:

Nigerian disc jockey, Cuppy has revealed that all his well and won't be bothered by Victor's move to introduce his new girlfriend to his family so quick.

Victor and Cuppy broke up late last year but the footballer has started moving things quite fast with his new girlfriend, Maggie whom he has brought home to meet with members of his family, leading to rumors about their engagement.

Cuppy in response took to her page to share a cryptic post to insinuate that she isn't the least depressed about Anichebe's move.

The popular daughter of oil billionaire, Femi Otedola has revealed on social media how desperate she has gotten, just to walk down the aisle before the end of 2019 stating recently that she can't wait to have Sunny Ade perform at her wedding.

She shared a photo of her bare ring finger calling for anybody willing to give her green light. See her cryptic post below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/cuppy-reacts-to-victor-anichebe.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
Re: Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
She should comma marry me. I can keep up with all her trash, Drug addiction, infidelity, not knowing how to cook etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.