Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To (31356 Views)

Why Maduka University Will Be Rated One Of The Best In West Africa / 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by enemmo(f): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2018
profmsboi:
11. How you hail Pharmacy students that have managed to reach Final Year

Oga, na you ooo

Pharmacy.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by profmsboi(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2018
enemmo:

Pharmacy.... grin grin grin
Naso... that department na die
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by hunter47(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
profmsboi:
2. When someone tells you they got admission to study Geology...
like I don't get anyone I tell I'm studying geology they are always screaming pls can u tell me why
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by profmsboi(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
hunter47:
like I don't get anyone I tell I'm studying geology they are always screaming pls can u tell me why

You're in what school?
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by hunter47(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
profmsboi:

You're in what school?
not oau olabisi onabanjo University
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Andyskipo(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
hunter47:
you are safe

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by profmsboi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
hunter47:

Okay...

In OAU here, that course is very hard

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Johnhug66(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
dolphinife:

That's the most dreaded and difficult department in the whole of OAU
aah ok now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2018
profmsboi:
1. How 'Awo Boys' welcome freshers to school
Issalie... Awo boys are not this clean. They are dirty boys...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by bidaking01(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2018
profmsboi:
8. When you haven't finished reading for Exam, and you hear they want to do Aluta

so true
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Ewa...cooking on a dangerously connected electric cooker...the only accredited sacrifice to a bona fide Awoite...greatest gbo gbo...ya boy throw salute

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by fergie001: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2018
My dream University,I never attended..........

Just had an affinity and personal love for that school....
The Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife...

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Luiz1:
Issalie... Awo boys are not this clean. They are dirty boys...
I rebuke all oppressors in the name of Awo amen
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by IamGoke(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2018
This school mad especially that Awo hall....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by marvin902(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2018
profmsboi:

Okay...

is better to commit suicide than be in that department grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Midgut(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2018
dolphinife:

Who told you this? People think that this is true not knowing that it is due to the quality of students admitted to the department. Go and check their mth101, phy101,105, chm101,102 results and compare it to a department like mbbs, pharmacy, electrical & electronic engineering you would see how poor they are before they start their departmental courses. Take medical students to that geology, they would produce at least 30 first class graduate in a year!

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by OlujobaSamuel: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2018
lol, not a student(dey no give me admission 3times), but i can relate, Angola, Mozamb, Awo, Motion ground, Risky burger, Amphi, etc, i even get my share on top those drivers for zebra crossing, there was a time(probably 2008), I was crossing to and fro on the zebra crossing, yet the driver got no choice but to wait, OAU is the only place i don see naija atm dey dispense #100, the only sch i know where you cant be cheated on pricing cuz you be jjc/otondo.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by profmsboi(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2018
marvin902:

is better to commit suicide than be in that department grin
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Midgut(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2018
profmsboi:

Okay...
Because you guys are academically deficient!
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by seun0225(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2018
dolphinife:

dolphinife:

dolphinife:

Pls what makes it dreaded and difficult. Explain further
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by profmsboi(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2018
Midgut:

Because you guys are academically deficient!

Who told you that?

Guy, that department na die, even the brilliant student dey complain.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by delishpot: 8:07am On Jan 08, 2018
Sad too see students passing through hell while trying to better themselves. Why should one school make a course hard yet that same course has thousands of students putting in effort and learn in comfort and come out in flying colors abroad? What makes the one given by Nigerian University more difficult? This is how we end up producing low quantity and quality people in major fields because people are scared off the course of the useless no good lecturers made life hell rather than creating a pleasant environment for learning I tire for Nigeria.
This year I will say, may God punish any lecturer, teacher or coach that decides to be mean, limiting, derogatory and blockage to the learning and successful graduation of his/her student.

Look how easy it is to get a country's population to become used to suffering and smiling? Train them from childhood to surffer from birth through school through simple basics of life and by the time they are adults, they will be so tired of it that they will lay hopeless and helpless begging for just anything that falls out of the crumbs of their fathers tables. This my Sears is politics.
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2018
otipoju:
When NEPA takes light at night and you hear the challenge from the opposite block

" Ejade eje ka bu ra wa oo."

translated " come out and let us abuse ourselves oo"

In one of our sparrings in Angola B10 year 2001

I remember asking my room mate " Ajibola Israel" if his noisy fan was really a fan or a sowing machine?, he took it in stride and cheekily asked if it was a human being talking to him or a grinding machine?

OAU was mad fun. 2000-2005.

Aro
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by sukuruambrose: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Awo hall.....d greatest of all halls...2013 to 2017 in awo was fun.....OAU is indeed a great university

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by mywells: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2018
I think students that got admission to this institutions has gone through hell and still graduate and pass through hell of searching for jobs so sad .
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Midgut(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2018
profmsboi:

Who told you that?

Guy, that department na die, even the brilliant student dey complain...
Are you an OAU student? Have you tried to compare their results to a department like medicine, elet/elect and pharmacy before? If you haven't done/seen that don't say what you don't know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Midgut(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2018
seun0225:
[color=#000099][/color] Pls what makes it dreaded and difficult. Explain further
Leave those olodo students alone
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by oloriooko(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Greatest of the greatest Ife!!!
3 gbosas for the school

......there's only one gr8 Ife in the universe, another gr8 Ife is a counterfeit,gr8 gr8 gr8 gggggreeeeaaaattttt!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Maghan37: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2018
The certainty DAT if do not read u will fail and if u read u may pass.
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by biz9ja(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Abeg add how we get "As he Dey Hot" look for every notice board to get cheap data or cheat...

Thank God for www.kobodata.com
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by Maghan37: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2018
The certainty DAT if do not read u will fail and if u read, u may pass.
Re: Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To by dhabrite(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2018
In 2011 i had 252 in jamb and 212 in p.utme and wasn't even offered a course in the great IFE. If there's one thing I regret most in my life, its not going to OAU. I remember those days at Fajuyi and Awo hall, they was few weeks to prepare for p.utme but it was fun I thought I was already part of the family after my score, but I was shocked.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience / LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.