Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot (26292 Views)

Newborn Baby Found Dumped In Waste Bin In Zamfara (Photo) / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Awka (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by alphaconde(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
when i saw these baby i first fear only to discover say one guy do typo
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by nell2: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Chief himself

Do you know God ways his not the ways of men

He will even bless him more than the people praying day and night

Like he said to moses

I will have mercy on whom I chose to have mercy on

I will have compassion on whom I chose to have compassion on

Thus saith thy lord
well said. this reminds me, bad things happen to good people
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
The baby is already dead. I tire for some people.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by fpeter(f): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
why? cry cry cry cry
when i am here crying for my own??
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by terrezo2002(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
Am sorry to say this am tired of Africa

Serious

I mean it
This is not the problem of Africa. It is the problem of an evil minded person who hard so much liver to dump the baby in the waste bin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Swtfruitzrecord(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
E sweet me, e sweet you.... I don't like condoms, .... una see the results na? I pray the government or which every agency is in charge of cases like this adopt and take proper care of this innocent child. But sha, some women (girls) de heartless sha
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by fatymore(f): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Am not with any party

I only support pmb , osinbajo, Amaechi, Tinubu , Ogbonaya onu and ngige in APC

Same way I supported Obiano, Dankwambo, and David Umahi from other parties
small small.. You will deny Apc
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Rozaytee: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
Serious
I mean it
please wen u wanna leave Africa take me along oo..am tired too
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by CplusJason: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
fpeter:
why? cry cry cry cry
when i am here crying for my own??
You'll carry your baby.

Safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by olivia2018(f): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
God have mercy.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by debossng: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is my 17th year in marriage without a child but someone is wicked enough to throw her own away.....what a world!
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Icon79(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
Wo(e)men angry angry angry sad sad shocked

O pari
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by orumba(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
time will come she will be looking for mountain climb for prayer
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Uhomanbulus110(f): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
May God have mercy on her but she did not known what she is doing to that innonse child
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by joenor(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
If God out of anger decide to hold back baby from her, they will say God wht's my sin, God give you one, u recycle for bin... May he have mercy on you.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by notoriousbabe: 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dis baby resemble ajepako o, ajep ajep I hope no be you do am because I saw you with big belle last monday
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by dingbang(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
What will make a woman throw her baby in the dustbin?

Discuss.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by karli4nia(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Why did he leave bahd people to triumph then ?

Law is law.. God cant be mocked! There is what is called pay back time for everything.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by berrystunn(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
God is mysterious

While others are looking and searching for

You are truly a wonderful God

Go and sleep this is clear that God don't have any business with human...

It's open , good or bad....
God will not come and show you good and bad...
We already know ....so no business BTW us...

She may ask God to forgive her and God will forgive her...so ?
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Fourwinds: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Uhomanbulus110:
May God have mercy on her but she did not known what she is doing to that innonse child
don't mind her...she opened her legs and the useless guy was busy banging her at 120km/hr...stupid girl
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by grandstar(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:

Serious

I mean it

It's a global problem.

Only place where you won't find such are the strict Islamic countries where you have zero unmarried mothers.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
sarrki:
Serious
I mean it
tired of africa or tired of who are fvcking illegally
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Ernesthugo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kingstel:
Better than abortion. lipsrsealed

A beautiful Sony Bravia LCD tv 24" for sale in Abuja. Reach me for pics and price via PMs.
forsale

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Maj196(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Maybe na d baby for save us for Naija oo who knows... Thunder fire dat useless ashawo
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by AnanseK(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
According to Lawrence,a lady dropped her baby at the center of the road in a waste bin along Ikwerre road, Port Harcourt.

Is this how to start the year?What a wicked world!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/lady-drops-her-baby-in-waste-bin-in.html?m=1

She can’t be a lady. She is a woman. A bad woman. Please note , there is a difference between the words “LADY”and “WOMAN”.

All ladies are women but not all women are ladies
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by bizhop01: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Next you will see her in a man house
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by JuicyStar: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Baba God abeg answer prayer ooh. Na wetin person dey find na him person throw inside dustbin. It is well.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by redangel2017: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kingstel:
Better than abortion. lipsrsealed

A beautiful Sony Bravia LCD tv 24" for sale in Abuja. Reach me for pics and price via PMs.
both er the same.. Mtchew angry
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
The lady must go through bitterness in matters of childbearing!.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot by newslifeop: 12:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Female Inspector At Police Station / Akpokevughe, Delta NUPENG Chairman, Assassinated After 8 Gunshots / Soldiers Storm Bodo In Rivers State After Oil Spill. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.