Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG (40281 Views)

Petrol Pump Price Reduced To N121.50 By FG / FG To Reduce Petrol Pump Price From ₦125 To ₦123.5 Per Litre / Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by chloride6: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

The mods are here to distinguish.

Let justice be done.

THis is hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin

And i thought you had balls..... grin grin grin

Nairaland is source of livelihood for you not for me... hence your fixation over forum rules..

I don't blame you... i blame Buhari..

How can a grown ass man toil for 1 calendar month for 30 grand grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by Ernesthugo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
chloride6:

Nairaland is source of livelihood for you not for me... hence your fixation over forum rules..

I don't blame you... i blame the Buhari..

Islie:

Lovely shoes for sale

https://www.thecable.ng/petrol-pump-price-three-possible-solutions-considered-fg

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by GavelSlam: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
chloride6:

I don't blame you... i blame Buhari..

Now look here kiddo.

You are still a university student hoping to graduate one day and praying to whatever you believe in to get the kind of job i have today.

Last time I would he responding to you before your imminent ban.

This act of perjuring people with any epithet simply because it is an anonymous forum I would not entertain.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by Bigboss111(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Uhomanbulus110:
What our country Nigeria need is God invention
Right, but Nigerians are cowards too. We can't even say enough is enough. So sad indeed.
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by Tecno66: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
We are actually hypnotized. Most of the things we didnt take from Jonathan, when Buhari does them, we clap for him. If they increase the pms price to N200 now, I am sure we will say thank God and move on with our lives because those who normally lead us to say NO are on the side of the government. APC as opposition led Nigerians not to take nonsence from the Jonathan government but the PDP is too quite in opposition. Everybody is afraid of being harassed by EFCC. Must EFCC be used as a tool to harass people by the government in power?
Teacher1776:
It is increasing becoming clearer that Jonathan was a more humane manager of resources than this cattle rearer from Daura. Even at 100 dollar per litre, Jonathan was able to sustain a subsidy regime which ensures that fuel was sold at 97 naira per litre, from 75 naira it formerly sold. This cut down in subsidy generated a fund called sureP.
Here is Buhari, at 45 dollar to a barrel, fuel was sold at 145 naira from the former 87 naira. There is no report of a fund saved due to subsidy removal. Instead, government is taking a billion dollars from the excess crude account in the guise of fighting terrorism.
Two things are involved here. It is either Buhari and his cohorts are massively stealing from us or he is as dumb as a dullard, having no iota of idea as to where the money is migrating to.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
what's the way out?
This problem has remained a mosquito on our scrotum
The more we hesitate, the deeper it sucks
I don't think it can be eliminated without hurting the ball(s)
I am waiting for a day that the masses will be unanimously MAD at this heartless leaders.

People with solutions to this problem aren't interested in the masses; they need it
to promote their political ambition, they need something to use for or against.

It will be very hard to change this sets of animals in politics with mere election. larger
percentage of Nigerians are hungry, many are greedy... with these, manipulation is easy.

The cabals only flourish in chaos, they need new pact, new pet, they are more powerful, far richer,
more experienced than Jonathan and Buhari. The masses are never in their agenda, but we keep on
getting fooled by them.

Some are shouting Atiku already.
Don't forget he will need cabals just like any other aspirants.
Besides, must we wait for 4 years?
This is SLAVERY
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by chloride6: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

Now look here kiddo.

[b]You are still a university student hoping to graduate one day and praying to whatever you believe in to get the kind of job i have today.

Last time I would he responding to you before your imminent ban.

This act of perjuring people with any epithet simply because it is an anonymous forum I would not entertain.
[/b]

Blah Blah Blah.......

Which Job?

BMC job?

Olorun ma ba temi je....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by erico2k2(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

kindly do the maths.

the only way forward is for NNPC to be the sole importer, because if you give a special dollar rate to importers, we will have them selling it.

Its high time ,the federal government reviewed the exchange rate to around 240 naira to a dollar, as i believe we have saved considerably.
the should also think of increasing tax on certain imported items to the tune of 80% to enable local competition.
finally DPR needs to up their game on tracking of diverted products.they really messed up this festive period
There is a problem there.that thing you call savings will amount to nothing . In the real sense we have no savings hence money is being taken out of ECA . What we ha e are bonds . But that's for another day

1 Like

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by Smooyis(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Seems they are all confused. The wailers are right after all. shocked shocked
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by kizyalex10(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
Clueless bastards.during gej tenure.it was 97.then 87 nd den once a while scarcity.u came nd said subsidy is a scam nd dat when u remove it nothing like fuel scarcity again.but here we are at 145 an oil producing nation like us.no fuel and dis crazy thing only haopens mostly on xmas.mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by tonytony208(m): 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
albacete:
Yet come 2019, some would sell their votes for N500

Many will do it for free. To them, the determining factors are religion and ethnicity.
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by EternalTruths: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

kindly do the maths.

the only way forward is for NNPC to be the sole importer, because if you give a special dollar rate to importers, we will have them selling it.

Its high time ,the federal government reviewed the exchange rate to around 240 naira to a dollar, as i believe we have saved considerably.
the should also think of increasing tax on certain imported items to the tune of 80% to enable local competition.
finally DPR needs to up their game on tracking of diverted products.they really messed up this festive period

It is because NNPC is the sole importer that is why we have this problem.

Let every marketer import his fuel and NNPC do quality control to ascertain the best fuel for consumption.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by AiiVee(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
For a developing country, if this govt wants to have a good rep, i think they should consider building a refinery
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by xreal: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

kindly do the maths.

and are still messing up even more.
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by EternalTruths: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

What consideration exactly?

Oil is a commodity with demand and supply determining its price.

Do we have the capacity to refine?

Just like anything you give most Nigerians to run a refinery in the hands of civil servants would not function so the solution is either to import or privately refine.

It doesn't need emotions but practicalities.

Biafrans refined their crude oil.

Beg them the way the Almajiris beg the Alhajis for that technology to help your god Buhari out of this quagmire.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by GavelSlam: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

Biafrans refined their crude oil.

Beg them the way the Almajiris beg the Alhajis for that technology to help your god Buhari out of this quagmire.

But they've forgotten how to refine.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by Bizibi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Johnrake69:
How did GEJ manage to keep the pump price at #97 and exchange rate at #199 while the price of crude oil was over $90?
just wait,the "I too know" APC sycophants will explain in details....

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by EternalTruths: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

But they've forgotten how to refine.
They don't forget like Afonjas & cattlemen.
They even have a better technology.
Tell Buhari to knee down and beg them for help & support
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by dimonyea80: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Its obvious this Apc govt is not telling niger the truth

1 Like

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by Bizibi(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

There are things I wouldn't take kindly to.

Accept your ban in good fate.

Mynd44, lalasticlala.
mtcheeeeew!!!!
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by GavelSlam: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

They don't forget like Afonjas & cattlemen.

They even have a better technology.

Tell Buhari to knee down and beg them for help & support

So why are they going to China to learn how to make slippers?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by albacete(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
tonytony208:

Many will do it for free. To them, the determining factors are religion and ethnicity.

Then we deserve the leaders we get.
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by tonytony208(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
albacete:

Then we deserve the leaders we get.

Encore
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by ihatesycophant(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Teacher1776:
It is increasing becoming clearer that Jonathan was a more humane manager of resources than this cattle rearer from Daura. Even at 100 dollar per litre, Jonathan was able to sustain a subsidy regime which ensures that fuel was sold at 97 naira per litre, from 75 naira it formerly sold. This cut down in subsidy generated a fund called sureP.
Here is Buhari, at 45 dollar to a barrel, fuel was sold at 145 naira from the former 87 naira. There is no report of a fund saved due to subsidy removal. Instead, government is taking a billion dollars from the excess crude account in the guise of fighting terrorism.
Two things are involved here. It is either Buhari and his cohorts are massively stealing from us or he is as dumb as a dullard, having no iota of idea as to where the money is migrating to.
People With short memory always forget history and the past outrightly but reasonable people don't forget. This is what history has to say through these links:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fg-to-pay-oil-marketers-n413bn-subsidy-debts-as/

http://sunnewsonline.com/subsidy-oil-marketers-demand-payment-of-n720bn-debt-owed-by-fg/

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/11/buhari-approves-n413b-subsidy-payment-to-oil-marketers/

http://www.pulse.ng/news/local/fuel-subsidy-fg-agrees-to-pay-outstanding-balance-to-marketers-id3952442.html

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/pay-outstanding-fuel-subsidy-claims-marketers-plead-with-fg/44301.html

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/25/buhari-inherited-n600bn-oil-marketers-debt-says-fg/

https://www.tori.ng/news/27708/fuel-subsidy-the-debt-buhari-inherited-from-jonath.html

Your Jonathan made all the monies that can be made from oil and the highest in the history of Nigeria but still left the same oil industry in huge debt that Buhari you hate so much came to upset even when price of crude oil per litre went to its lowest price. Your type were the one that made Jonathan loss his savour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by DONFASZY(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
Some people are asking
For Buhari actions on fuel iss and Jona?who MUMU pass?
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by Achorise: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Saaruman:
At the end of this drama by buhari's Incompetent govt, more people will begin to appreciate what GEJ went through when international oil price was $113/b yet was able to sell fuel at N97/litre, with a stable exchange rate at N210/$1
Contrast the above with the current N145 going N180/litre, exchange rate at N360/$1 with international oil price at $45 - $67 and you will understand that real governance is far from lies and propaganda.
You are right, Nigeria just wanted change, but we didn't know the right direction. Jonathan! !!
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by pawesome(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Teacher1776:
point
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by IamKingwise(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Fia burn Buhari
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
EternalTruths:

It is because NNPC is the sole importer that is why we have this problem.

Let every marketer import his fuel and NNPC do quality control to ascertain the best fuel for consumption.

Nigeria is not ready for that.
When the railways are functional, we can give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by PENOSWARD: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Kachukwu, AMACHI, Fashola and B... are failures. They should shamelessly request Jonathan to come help them out of their incompencies. Liers and thief administration is...... This is not cow market, incompetent fellows.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by PENOSWARD: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
It is an obviouse fact that these imcompetence fellows help Jonathan's competent advice to remedy the mess they have created and unable to solve.
Re: Petrol Pump Price: Three Possible Solutions Being Considered By FG by PENOSWARD: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
It is an obvious fact that these imcompetence fellows help Jonathan's competent advice to remedy the mess they have created and unable to solve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos / PDP Replies Aisha Buhari On Twitter / Ihedioha returns to Supreme Court, seeks review of ouster verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.