Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How To Generate All Contacts From Whatsapp Group - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Generate All Contacts From Whatsapp Group (1310 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp / Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created / Tested Cheats: How To Generate Mtn Recharge Card Pins & Start Loading For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate All Contacts From Whatsapp Group by ceeboymuhammed(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Guys am sure very little number of people know that you can actually generate contact from all the group you belong to on whatsapp.
This is becaue of the questions was pilling up So I decided to create this topic.
To a digital marketer like me such tool comes handy and it is one of the least I have to generate my audience.
Sorry an average marketer knows that already.
But to be serious if you don't make a turn over of 1.8M from Nigeria in 2018 Forbes says you are broke.....

Well it is very simple but you can only do on a laptop for now using whatsapp web and browser such as chrome and firefox.

There are two methods for doing it.

The Method no. 1 , go to group → Right click on group number→ Go to inspect element → Copy all data and paste it in any web editor.. and remove “,” with <br> . Open this file with Browser and get list ..copy it in excel and use it !!!

method No. 2: You can download “WhatsApp Group PhoneNumber”, chrome extension to directly download all Info of WhatsApp Group.

To get latest on how to get simple tools that makes life easier for all of us you can contact whatsapp or call me on 0-7-0-3-4-5-3-6-7-1-9.
I will add you to our private ever growing community where we get the latest of the texhnology development in less than 72hours. Did I mention that we also learn how to make money in the group? Yes we are sure learning that..
It is free to join. But you have to ask first.
0-7-0-3-4-5-3-6-7-1-9.

1 Like

Re: How To Generate All Contacts From Whatsapp Group by bravesoul247(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
I wish I could do this on my Tecno spark device. Thanks OP

(1) (Reply)

Canadian citizen Sentenced To Death In China In Response To Huawei Arrest / 320gb HDD For Sales With (100 HD Movies) / Enjoy 9mobile 1gb + 3hours Streaming For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.