Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Horus Jesus Connection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Horus Jesus Connection (569 Views)

Similarities Between Horus And Jesus / Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / Is JESUS a copy of Ancient Egyptian horus ? PT. 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Horus Jesus Connection by Horus(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShZ2FWks0wE

The Horus Jesus Connection

By Paa Nabab Yaanuwn
Re: The Horus Jesus Connection by KingSango(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShZ2FWks0wE

The Horus Jesus Connection

By Paa Nabab Yaanuwn

Greetings,

I like you my brother and I follow your posts so this is how come I give you this warning. Stay clear of Dr. York, he was a sodomite pedophile Freemason, he was hustling the people with made up stories that have virtually no connection with the oral traditions of Africa. This man was convicted in open court after he took a plea, which means that he had to allocute.

An allocution, or allocutus, is a formal statement made to the court by the defendant who has been found guilty prior to being sentenced. It is part of the criminal procedure in some jurisdictions using common law.

If you search the court records I am sure you can find this information. No holy man or woman would have anything to do with harming a child. No man sent by the heavens would be involved in teaching you falsehoods.

There is no Jesus Christ. The name Horus is the Greek name for Heru. The Ancient Egyptians are finished as a group. The Northern Ancient Egyptians were involved in all sorts of abominations before they were eventually driven out by the Arabs in 649 A.D. There were two lands of the ancient house of Egypt, the Lower and Upper, the Lower house resettled most of them in West Africa, along the beeches. Most of these people the West African kings sold into slavery because they were always trouble. The Moors who were also North Africans and related to the Northern Ancient Egyptians went on to enslave other Africans under the declaration of Islam. The irony is that most of the people the Moors ended up enslaving were their own people! The Universe has an amazing way of issuing out karma. The African Americans are descendants of the Northern Ancient Egyptians, hence their obsession with this bloodline. But they were not the only Ancient Egyptians, there were two lands and two bloodlines. The other bloodlines were in Kush, Nubia, Sudan, and what is known today as the Bachwezi. These people are in today's South Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, and are the many royal houses that extend back to the Egyptian time people and beyond. The Southerners were the ones who built the Great Pyramids and they were the true architects of the Nile Valley Civilization not the Northern Egyptians. The Northern Egyptians through mixing with Western Asia, lighter races, were the ones who caused the many invasions into Egypt. It was always the Southern House of Egypt that ran out the invaders and retook the country. The Northern Egypt were in forever tribute to the South, who the great son of Heaven came from the Mountains of the Moon. It was their refusal and arrogance not to honor their tribute to the South that lead to the many wars between Nubia and Kemet. It is all on my blog, here check it out: http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Popular Saxophonist, Kunle Ajayi Hails Pastor Adeboye / Why The Silence From Christians For The Release Of Leah Sharibu? / The Christian Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.