Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend (1759 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Airforce1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
So today I feel I should fulfil one of my childhood dreams and which is getting married early.

I've got a beautiful girlfriend, the type every man would want for a wife.
She's educated than I am but I get money pass her .

We both in our Twenties and the love shack pass ogogoro so should I wait a little more or I should go ahead.

I dropped out of school to pursue money and hope to get back to school this year so I could finish up.

Should I go ahead and propose or wait till I'm done studying ?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by dingbang(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
That's if she will say yes.....
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Draei: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Huh! Take this one serious at
your own peril. Next thread plz!

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by marshalldgreat(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Oboy you don carry come this New Year?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by taylor88(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by taylor88(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
dingbang:
That's if she will say yes.....

If Na ur sister u no go slap the yes commot her mouth

Leaving her with millions of capital NO

1 Like

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by kenex4ever(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ahead Ahead
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by dingbang(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
taylor88:

If Na ur sister u no go slap the yes commot her mouth

Leaving her with millions of capital NO
are you okay? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Airforce1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please if you don't have something sensible to say, get out of my thread .
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by neloyah: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please don't, not yet..make the shacking calm down small
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Go ahead, we dey your back.
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Airforce1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
Go ahead, we dey your back.

I trust you
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
Better go sch finish first
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nutase: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
This Attention deficit syndrome patient on the loose again. If i may ask, Which of the girls are we talking about because I've lost count of the ones you've displayed for us to see after numerous break ups?

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Airforce1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nutase:
This Attention deficit syndrome patient on the loose again. If i may ask, Which of the girls are we talking about because I've lost count of the ones you've displayed for us to see after numerous break ups?

So is it every relationship that leads to marriage ?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by eruchboy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
coolGo on.What are u waiting for?
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by QuietHammer(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
65-year old Airforce;

So today I feel I should fulfil one of my childhood dreams and which is getting married.

I've got a beautiful girlfriend, the type every man would want for a life .

We both in our sixties and the love shack pass ogogoro so should I wait a little more or I should go ahead.

I dropped out of school to pursue money and hope to get back to school this year so I could finish up.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nutase: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
Airforce1:

So is it every relationship that leads to marriage ?
yes, if you don't keep jumping in and out with a sampling mentality.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Gofwane(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Education is good but it is overrated, especially in Nigeria.
You don't need a bsc, msc or even become a professor before you can succeed in life. Just learn how to speak and write well, have self discipline and determination to succeed then learn a skill. You are good to go!

So many jobless graduates in the streets with just certificates and no skill whatsoever angry

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Missnande(f): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
I thought this was supposed to end in 2017?
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by PrickGetSize(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Marriage is a scam, it would kill you or render your life useless. If you're feeling grandkids pressure from mama and papa you can discuss making babies with her out of wedlock.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
If you love her, go for goal, I am also getting married really soon cool
Airforce1:
So today I feel I should fulfil one of my childhood dreams and which is getting married early.

I've got a beautiful girlfriend, the type every man would want for a life .

We both in our Twenties and the love shack pass ogogoro so should I wait a little more or I should go ahead.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Why won't the love shack you like ogorogo when you are ogorogo master. that's the trademark of ph boys, I'm 100% you are ijaw where they drink kai kai like water
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nutase:
He is talking about the virgin petite one that hides her face in pictures, he also gave her 40k last Xmas.
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
If you love her, go for goal, I am also getting married really soon cool
Did you and thetrueapostle plan together to change and get married this year?

Congrats in advance.
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
What do you mean by change?? Have I ever been different??
Purebeerry:
Did you and thetrueapostle plan together to change and get married this year?

Congrats in advance.
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Airforce1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
ruggedised:
Why won't the love shack you like ogorogo when you are ogorogo master. that's the trademark of ph boys, I'm 100% you are ijaw where they drink kai kai like water

I'm from Imo State

1 Like

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
For christ sake.
You are free to marry but please don't bring any offsprings to this world till we are able to find a cure to your attention seeking syndrome.

I wouldn't want my future generation to have to deal with another attention seeking Airforce1 2.0 online in the future

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by ashewoboy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gofwane:
Education is good but it is overrated, especially in Nigeria.
You don't need a bsc, msc or even become a professor before you can succeed in life. Just learn how to speak and write well, have self discipline and determination to succeed then learn a skill. You are good to go!

So many jobless graduates in the streets with just certificates and no skill whatsoever angry

coming from a prolific writer. take this advice or leave it buh the truth has been said holistically.
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by ibietela2(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Alright congrats
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Thought they said you wanna de-activate? Abeg deactivate and leave nairaland naa.. hian!!!
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Airforce1:

I'm from Imo State

sharrap, you're not from Imo state. Ajo nwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why do pretty girls rarely have boyfriends / See What A Scorned Husband Did To A Man's Car For Sleeping With His Wife. Photos / Caption This Pic Of My New Chikala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.