Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Smart Nkechi's Big Dream Turns To Her Worst Nightmare-eps 1 (chika'sdairy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smart Nkechi's Big Dream Turns To Her Worst Nightmare-eps 1 (chika'sdairy) (363 Views)

Have You Had Any Big Dream That You Have Now Let Go? / A Feminist's Worst Nightmare (photos) / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Nkechi's Big Dream Turns To Her Worst Nightmare-eps 1 (chika'sdairy) by Pussitto: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
EPISODE 1
Just like every other child in the village, nkechi was just a bit different from others as she lives and spend most her time with her aged grandmother. Growing up as a little girl and wondering how her mum in pains as a result of failed marriage was distasteful for her. Nkechi was known for her hard work and cheerful smiles. It’s been 2months after the first school leaving certificate has been announced but nkechi’s result has been the news in the village amongst her peers. Most elders have regarded her as a girl with prospects. ‘nkechi, you love your grandmother a lot’ as most village people will call her each time she is seen with firewood or gallon of water
. Its Monday morning nkechi is off to school just before the sun sets in. around 11.07am mama’s phone rings, …grin …gri …grin, its emeka (mama’s only surviving child who has gone to lagos to learn trade for 6 years fews years ago after nkechi’s mum died as a result of high blood pressure resulting from her crashed marriage.
Mama anxiously picks the call “heloo”
Emeka “mama goodmorning”
Mama eliza “goodmorning my son, how are you?”
Emeka “mama am fine,I just thoughtof hearing from you and nkechi. How is nkechi?”
Mama eliza “ errh, I thought as much, it has been 3 years since you left with your master to Onitsha
And you have not called us. Well Nkechi is doing us proud. She went to school, she has
Just been admitted into st Mary’s Girl College 2 months ago”
Emeka “its true mama, I hardly create for myself, this my apprentice work is time consuming
And I am trying to get along with my master. Hmm! Just this few years I left of my
Absence, nkechi has turned into a big girl, I just which she was around. So mama how
Have you been coping staying lonely at home?”
Mama eliza “ehya, God will see you through my son, I will extend your regards to her, actually she
Is Suppose to be back home by now, but think she should be on her way back. ,
Hahaha,Most times oke comes around to keep me company.”
Emeka “ok mama, we will talk later, my master just stopped by to check on me”.
Mama eliza “my regards to him, bye my son”.

Just as mama was about to hangs off the phone, emeka chips in a question

http://chikasom..com/2018/01/pretty-nkechi-ends-up-like-her-mom-in.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date! / The Best Private Hostel Around Unilag / Woman Alleges � Husband Stole Her Kidney To Cover 'unpaid' Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.