Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' (836 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Lawyer Or Pastor In The House Come And Defend This Case (True Life Story) / Is This Normal,please Judge This Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by abercrombie(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
how do i know if she is lying about been pregnant cause it been five days since we have sex
Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by favourmic(m): 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
if you ask me nah who i go ask

so when u dey fire you never know say the thing go fire back? welcome to fatherhood angry angry

say no to abortion

2 Likes

Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by Durhleepee(f): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
It's malaria jare, don't mind her undecided grin

1 Like

Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Children and free data are making the world look like cartoon network

3 Likes

Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by saraki4Pres2019: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Garbage everywhere on the internet
Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by Mariangeles(f): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by abercrombie(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Durhleepee:
It's malaria jare, don't mind her undecided grin
malaria keh....if you dnt av any good thing to say pls fvck off my threads
Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
She should manage 'till a months' time.
Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by abercrombie(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
kimbraa:
She should manage 'till a months time.
... Thanks for your contribution let wait and see
Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by tyup(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
abercrombie:
Hello Nlanders....please how true is this,i and my girlfriend have sex on the 1st of january and five days later she start to complain that she's not feeeling well,tiredness at work and feel weak 2

pls how true is this or is she testing my mind to know my reactions cause this her first time of acting all strange,pls doctors in the house your contributions is needed and advices

congratulations bro cant wait to rock that agbada and sit on the high table during the naming grin

#sayNo to abortion
Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
abercrombie:
... Thanks for your contribution let wait and see
In other news, you started the year with fornication. That's bad.
Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Do notify us when it's time for the Naming Ceremony.
Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by sinaj(f): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
You guys should go for pregnancy test or get the kit for her. Congratulation in advance bro grin

1 Like

Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by BlackDBagba: 1:24am On Jan 06, 2018
grin
Re: ''nairalanders Please Help Me In This Case'' by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2018
kaorama:
Children and free data are making the world look like cartoon network
You just insulted cartoon network. angry

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Aso-ebi Help! Non-nigerian Planning To Surprise Nigerian Husband / Male Children And Female Are The Same / How Should I Have Handle The Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.