Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) (1298 Views)

Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by Davedgr8(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
I don't know if i'm right by referring it as an idiom.

Universal truth:

You get the hair style you want 15-20 days after the haircut.

Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
I think it means that the hair-cut suits your face 15-20 days/days after the hair-cut.

2 Likes

Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by ubunja(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
the full benefit of the effort you put today may not be immediately clear.but just wait a lil bit and you will see the wonderful results.

7 Likes

Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mumu proverb from a drunk man thinking he formed a wise saying.
Before that time your hair go don grow back.
Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by Davedgr8(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
ubunja:
the full benefit of the effort you put today may not be immediately clear.but just wait a lil bit and you will see the wonderful results.
Wow! Thanks alot man. I appreciate. Read it over an hundred times but couldn't read any meaning to it. Even goggled it, yet.
Nairalanders gats brain ah swear.

Modify: kai, stl confused oh.. I think d proverb is nt well written.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by Davedgr8(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
jboy73:
hehehe.. Na wetin i been dey reason oh. If nt for ubanju wey shine light on top d proverb.. God knw say ah no go fit unravel d actual meaning tl Jesus come.
Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by Davedgr8(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
kimbraa:
I think it means that the hair-cut suits your face 15-20 days/days after the hair-cut.
hw is dt possible wen ur hair nd beards is bushy already.
Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by Gofwane(m): 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
jboy73:
grin grin your head dey there!
Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by karlboss: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
It means the for every hairstyle you want you must wait for 20 days after your present haircut
Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by Davedgr8(m): 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
karlboss:
It means the for every hairstyle you want you must wait for 20 days after your present haircut
I think d true meaning isn't centered around an haircut
Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by xcommando(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2018
@Ubanja u try sha
Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by ubunja(m): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2018
Davedgr8:
I think d true meaning isn't centered around an haircut
you are right people are getting caught up in haircuts.but its not about haircuts.
example: "make hay while the sun still shines." people will be caught up in grass to feed the horses and all. while the meaning goes beyond the grass for horses but is a lesson in preparedness.

1 Like

Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by BlackDBagba: 1:21am On Jan 06, 2018
Good to know
Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by Elparaiso(m): 1:25am On Jan 06, 2018
This is not an idiom; it's the literal truth. I'm tired of all these wack azz barbers effing up my hair making me wait for like 2 weeks before I grow my desired hairstyle.

Me way like to barb style, that's why I have to wait for about 2 months before I go for the quarterly hair fuuk-up.
Re: Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) by Davedgr8(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2018
Elparaiso:
This is not an idiom; it's the literal truth. I'm tired of all these wack azz barbers effing up my hair making me wait for like 2 weeks before I grow my desired hairstyle.

Me way like to barb style, that's why I have to wait for about 2 months before I go for the quarterly hair fuuk-up.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shows Type Of Sex Positions Each Type Of Iphone Warrants From Her / Check Out This 8 Sex Positions That Will Hit Your center of gravity Every Time / What Are Your Reasons For Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.