Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride (57620 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Terminator1234g: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2018
Samusu:
Pale
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2018
purem:
That's

Man

Must

Have

Been

Frustrated

For

Not

Fvckin

The

Bride

When

He

Had

The

Chance

cheesy

Am

Just

Saying

Nio

undecided
oponu ni e

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2018
Baba be like: "Eazi nuh Bayo? Bayo ah use to put on my lap and flog like anyhow anyhow?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Iyajelili(f): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2018
elvision1:

harmattan catch ur brain?
How did you know? You must be a wizard

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Maj196(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2018
Neminc:
By the way, where is NwaAmaikpe? The dude has been scarce for sometime now
#FreeNwaAmaikpe
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Omeokachie: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2018
Man is like....

Why is this boy bent on disgracing a Deacon like me in such manner?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by TheTrueSeeker: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2018
@Op how come you didn't notice that the bride put the ring on the wrong finger but noticed the facial expression of papa that probably went out to 'spray' money on the dancing couple?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by mekuso89(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2018
he be like " I wish your mama still alive
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Surfboard(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2018
Isn't "new bride" tautology? A bride is a bride cause she's new.

Anyway, what do I know?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by elvision1(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:
How did you know? You must be a wizard
yes, of the first order.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by repent4christ: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Children of these days ehh? My third born (son) what comes out from his mouth is like a young man of 35yrs. His only nine, God will help us.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Uzoigwe1(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2018
��������

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Emychikele(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Heh eh... Nah my boy wey carry mind say him dey regimented be this, I go need check well, for I take further actions. undecided

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2018
I'm not surprise. Yoruba demons can fvck their daughter In-law.... obasanjo is example of that
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by wtfcoded: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
...and they say you can't find a good girl wife in the club.
not every married woman is a good wife.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2018
HE DRANK MONKEY TAIL WITH LEMON GRASS. grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Iyajelili(f): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2018
elvision1:

yes, of the first order.
Oga wizard i greet o, abeg make we no see again
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by repent4christ: 8:51am On Jan 06, 2018
@Afonjapig stop insulting an old man, have some respect girl.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by repent4christ: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Too early to throw stones this year, I mean e-stones.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by pastorswaggz(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2018
(
Neminc:
His sub don finish cry
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2018
repent4christ:
@Afonjapig stop insulting an old man, have some respect girl.
you see , you folks support evil... TUFIAKWA
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2018
Neminc:

He gat no use

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by flashlink(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2018
This world has spoilt...see as the papa just dey look; he'll be saying "me and your mum no dance like this"
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2018
That first pic caught me tho. grin
So deep. grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Paul112(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2018
Father thinking in his heart: my son don spoil kai na so e go rough handle him wife for bed, see how him dey show him military talent, hmmmm na wao
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Dammylois(f): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Papa never see anything
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by petenweke: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2018
Father was saying to himself "this no be my pickin, this na idiot"
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by 4rty(f): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Neminc:
Why is the man's wedding ring on the third finger? Does it mean the woman put the ring on the wrong finger? I'm not surprised at the old man's look, he knows his son is in trouble. A wife who can't put a wedding ring on the right finger, is that one a wife?
walai I thought am the only one that observed it...its wrong maybe the wife made a little mistake when counting n ended the supposed AMEN on the wrong finger while the man left it there...I wonder if they r high on weed.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by panifid(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Neminc:
Why is the man's wedding ring on the third finger? Does it mean the woman put the ring on the wrong finger? I'm not surprised at the old man's look, he knows his son is in trouble. A wife who can't put a wedding ring on the right finger, is that one a wife?

You have sharp eyes. My guess is the ring was too big. He put it there so it won't fall off ( notice it is hanging off his knuckle in one pic) . They will probably amend it later.
How do I know?.......happened to me.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by notoriousbabe: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the girl is not even handsome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.