Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride (57619 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / “the Man Is Married To Another Woman” – Ladies Warn New Bride / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Ayam not understanding. The ring dey pull comot from the guy finger ni? For the first picture, e don almost pull comot.Then for the second pic, e don fit in back. Na oversized ring im buy?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by dikeigbo2(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2018
Neminc:
By the way, where is NwaAmaikpe? The dude has been scarce for sometime now

He making arrangements for Sarrki,Ngene and Omenkas burial,...........so he will soon be back
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Surfboard:
Isn't "new bride" tautology? A bride is a bride cause she's new.

Anyway, what do I know?

Notin so shat ap
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Surfboard(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2018
Simplep:

Notin so shat ap

It would have been more graceful of you to stop your quote at "notin" (which I think you meant "nothing"wink, but no you had to be abusive.

Na wa for you o.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
grin daddy: wait oh is this my son or my son's son
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by centboy123456(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2018
repent4christ:
Children of these days ehh? My third born (son) what comes out from his mouth is like a young man of 35yrs. His only nine, God will help us.

lol that boy is special pls take very good care of him
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by krazisam: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2018
panifid:

You have sharp eyes. My guess is the ring was too big. He put it there so it won't fall off ( notice it is hanging off his knuckle in one pic) . They will probably amend it later.
How do I know?.......happened to me.
You are very smart and experienced bro nice one
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by slawnation(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2018
Drinokrane:
It was a day of joy and happiness as Sam, an officer in the Nigerian Air Force took his beautiful bride, Blessing to the altar over the weekend in Jos, the Plateau State capital. His joy knew no bounds as he danced his heart out comically with his new wife on their wedding day.

however, what caught the attention of a lot of people was the expression on the groom’s father’s face as he watched his son rock his new wife in what looked like an erotic dance style. We wonder what must have been going through the mind of the man as he stared at the new couple
He must have thought “you sure say na me born this boy? na which kind pikin be this” .

Another photo below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/hilarious-photo-of-grooms-father.html

u just like me mhen
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by magicfairy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Which finger is the wedding ring on?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Makuos: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Drinokrane:
It was a day of joy and happiness as Sam, an officer in the Nigerian Air Force took his beautiful bride, Blessing to the altar over the weekend in Jos, the Plateau State capital. His joy knew no bounds as he danced his heart out comically with his new wife on their wedding day.

however, what caught the attention of a lot of people was the expression on the groom’s father’s face as he watched his son rock his new wife in what looked like an erotic dance style. We wonder what must have been going through the mind of the man as he stared at the new couple
He must have thought “you sure say na me born this boy? na which kind pikin be this” .

Another photo below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/hilarious-photo-of-grooms-father.html

From the look of things in this picture, are you sure this is a bride or a Harlot
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
...and they say you can't find a good girl wife in the club.

most of this officers will finish wasting Som ladies talent(club galx) and marry deir indoor responsible women... #Guaranteed
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Vicvalentine: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
The papa be like " So I gave birth to this boy "
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
purem:
That's

Man

Must

Have

Been

Frustrated

For

Not

Fvckin

The

Bride

When

He

Had

The

Chance

cheesy

Am

Just

Saying

Nio

undecided
na so your papa wan fvck your wife ba
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
mekuso89:
he be like " I wish your mama still alive
D mama de alive o
Abi your mama don die
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by pobosky20(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
chai
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
beautiful gown
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by generalridex: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
The old man dey look say him no do like that when he got married na... Na old marriage wey dem dey pour water on the wife leg he do... �� ;DThe old man dey look say him no do like that when he got married na... Na old marriage wey dem dey pour water on the wife leg he do... ��
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by mekuso89(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
D mama de alive o Abi your mama don die
mine still rocking
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by sweetilicious(f): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Me and ur Mama no dance this kind thing for our wedding
You are not serious

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:37am On Jan 07, 2018
mekuso89:
mine still rocking
so why you kill d baba wife abi na so your mama teach you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.