Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition (44233 Views)

Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze / Atiku: Why I Asked Bulkachuwa To Withdraw From Presidential Election Tribunal / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by GavelSlam: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Sermwell:

Who are you refering to as Mz?? I hope you are not so gullible to know that the person behind that moniker is a MALE, or are you just pretending?? Even a kid on nairaland knows that Ngeneukwenu is a MALE! cheesy cheesy

But some of you claim she's Lauretta Onochie.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by kelechi17(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Hello please i am looking for a Nepa Electric concrete pole moulding pan for sale or who can construct one for me. Please call or watsapp me with rhis number .08162400179
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by 7lives: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2018
Omeokachie:
" Tinubu opted to support Buhari as against Atiku because he believes strongly that Atiku would not honour a single term agreement if allowed to take a shot at the presidency."

Tinubu thinking about his personal selfish interest, packaged as national interest for the gullible.

He could afford for the country to continue on this path of destruction for another 4yrs just so he can have a go at holding the purse strings at the federal level.

Tinubu did not steal Your voters card na, cast your vote for who you like.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Sermwell(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

But some of you claim she's Lauretta Onochie.
I hope this is not NgeneUkwenu grin
Keep deluding yourselves? cheesy

Lauretta ko!
Karishika ni! cheesy
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2018
SoNature:
Igbodefender aka the 2023 Igbo presidency campaigner needs to read this. I always tell people that even though I prefer one Nigeria, I strongly believe my Igbo brothers have genuine reasons for seeking secession.

If an Igbo man isn't considered for presidency in 2023 and Nigeria isn't restructured, I will give my everything to the fight for our people to secede from Nigeria. This madness has to stop!
Igbos vote Buhari in 2019, so Igbo Presidency can be feasible in 2023.

If you look at one of my past threads you will see where I predicted that Tinubu will not leave APC for Atiku's PDP.

https://www.nairaland.com/4204168/tinubu-question-igbo-presidency-2023

https://www.nairaland.com/4252985/2019-tinubu-cannot-leave-apc

https://www.nairaland.com/4206141/igbo-presidency-2023-atiku-planning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Ciscogod(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2018
MrPolitics:
Obviously Tinubu will not support a man from another party. Not that Tinubu himself can deliver as many votes as some like to think, but he controls many of the media and have great political strategists on his side. I'm sure Atiku was aware he won't get Tinubu's support which would have been one of the reasons for leaving the APC. He doesn't stand a chance of winning their primaries at all esp against a sitting president.

And it's obvious he's nursing a presidential ambition come 2023. That's why I've told some here including that igbodefender person that Igbo can't get APC's ticket in 2023.

The best chance of Igbo getting a presidential ticket is under PDP and even that is not etched in stone.

You have stated the obvious, It will be difficult for any politician from south east to cliche APC ticket in 2023, The north in APC and the west will definitely go for a Yoruba, The best risk for Igbos is PDP, They are only in contest with South south to get the ticket.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by 7lives: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2018
icedfire:

this Here is the reason why i would personally vote for that cow rearing old boko Haram fulani herdsman from d daura. the suffering can't be worse than this. but come 2023 God sparing us, we would have our first Igbo president. except they want a nationwide crises. Atiku and buhari are the same. they are both Northerners so i see no difference. a vote for atiku means the igbos and middle belt will wait till 2027!!! haba that's too long a time

I hope you are not banking on HATE to achieve this?,
Those who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.
From the look of things AT THE MOMENT, which political party will want to risk fielding THOSE WHO are asking for secession?.
It's not as if Igbo presidential candidates have not been coming out, the people have refused to vote them.
What have changed between then and now?, let me help you HERE, has it ever occurred to you that, even if APC gives the presidencial ticket to an Igbo man today, APC will loose the election.
Let IGBOS stop BARKING OUT ORDERS to other Nigerians, let them learn to start respecting the wishes and the decisions if others, this is the only way out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 06, 2018
MrPolitics:
Obviously Tinubu will not support a man from another party. Not that Tinubu himself can deliver as many votes as some like to think, but he controls many of the media and have great political strategists on his side. I'm sure Atiku was aware he won't get Tinubu's support which would have been one of the reasons for leaving the APC. He doesn't stand a chance of winning their primaries at all esp against a sitting president.

And it's obvious he's nursing a presidential ambition come 2023. That's why I've told some here including that igbodefender person that Igbo can't get APC's ticket in 2023.

The best chance of Igbo getting a presidential ticket is under PDP and even that is not etched in stone.
Better vote Buhari in 2019 if you want Igbo Presidency in 2023. If you check one of my past threads from last month, you will see where we said Tinubu is not joining Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2018
Igbos vote Buhari in 2019 to make Igbo Presidency feasible in 2023. Be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2018
BeijinDossier:
"He said Buhari would be finishing his second term in 2023, thus putting the South West and possibly Tinubu in a good stead to vie for the presidency. The source said that Tinubu believes that if he is not going to contest in 2023, rallying the South West to sup- port Buhari now would put the zone in a van- tage position to get the support of the North at the expiration of the Buhari presidency".

This is for Igbo morons that think that Tinubu or APC leadership shall give them ticket in 2023. Where's the limping one legged failed Okoroawusa come hear your party men.

Atiku is the best shot for Igbos. We have chances of at least producing the VP now and presidential candidate once Atiku is done.
Igbos vote Buhari in 2019 and make Igbo Presidency feasible in 2023. Be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by 7lives: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2018
MrMcJay:

Threats don't win elections, alliances and bridges do.
Until you learn that, leadership may be a mirage.

Don't mind them, the man they labelled a local champion is now their albatross.
The problem is they don't know that Nigerians are WARY of their political iranu and abasha, and all this will count against them when the Igbo presidential candidate emerge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2018
roscoman:
Well I think any reasonable Nigerians should never thinking of bringing Buhari back to Aso Rock come 2019. It is very clear that Tinubu wanted to support Buhari again in 2019 not because of Nigerians but for selfish reason, he Tinubu wanted to be president after Buhari second term in office. But my problem is that Tinubu should forget about ruling Nigeria anytime, any day. When he ruled Lagos State he acquired all both privates and government landed properties and perfected all papers in his favour. You can now imagine ruling Nigeria, Nigeria is finished. Did Tinubu think Buhari would hand over power to him ?. When peoples like Nasir Elrufai,Kaseem Shetima, Kayode Fayemi, Rotimi Amechi just to mentioned a few. Aside from age barrier, all other factors would worked against Tinubu in 2023 even from South West where he believed he has control. By 2023, Tinubu would be around seventy plus and he think Igbo would support him ?. Let us wait and see.

Now if Woke and other new leaders in PDP now think Tambuwal can face Buhari, Woke and others are just joking and deceiving themselves. I am stand to be corrected, the only PDP candidate that can face and look Buhari eye to eye is Atiku Abubakar so any other candidates would just be a walk over for APC / Buhari come 2019.

Worthy of note is that, if PDP should leave South West opened without allocating good political office to that zone, then PDP does that at their own Peri. I rest my case here till another day.

Atiku's best chance of being President was in 2003 when the governors begged him to run, but when Obasanjo knelt down to beg him, he gave Obasanjo the 2003-2007 Presidency. I sometimes pity Atiku, but Obasanjo is too opposed to Atiku. A Yoruba proverb says a man should not challenge his enemy when he is holding the sharp end of the knife, but he can do so when he is holding the handle. Obasanjo used that proverb against Atiku. Can Obasanjo ever forgive Atiku for breaking the law " Never outshine your master?"

Besides, this is Buhari's time. God has put him there. 2023 is the year of the Igbo Presidency. Soludo, Iweala, Ezekwesili, Innoson are you listening?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Johncuppa(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2018
Omeokachie:
" Tinubu opted to support Buhari as against Atiku because he believes strongly that Atiku would not honour a single term agreement if allowed to take a shot at the presidency."

Tinubu thinking about his personal selfish interest, packaged as national interest for the gullible.

He could afford for the country to continue on this path of destruction for another 4yrs just so he can have a go at holding the purse strings at the federal level.
And you think it is justified to have another northerner for 8 yeas?
I pity southerners, the way structure has come to an end, the same will happen to zoning.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2018
icedfire:

this Here is the reason why i would personally vote for that cow rearing old boko Haram fulani herdsman from d daura. the suffering can't be worse than this. but come 2023 God sparing us, we would have our first Igbo president. except they want a nationwide crises. Atiku and buhari are the same. they are both Northerners so i see no difference. a vote for atiku means the igbos and middle belt will wait till 2027!!! haba that's too long a time
Great Igbo man, thank you for agreeing to vote Buhari in a 2019. Igbo's own cannot be different. Buhari finishes his second term in 2023. All those power blocs that have already produced the president in this dispensation should wait first let Igbo man/woman do his turn.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Jesusloveyou: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Pavore9:
How can one expect TInubu to support a possible presidential candidate outside his own party? shocked
is only idiotic pigs of Biafra expected that to happen

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Jesusloveyou: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
igbodefender:
Igbos vote Buhari in 2019, so Igbo Presidency can be feasible in 2023.

If you look at one of my past threads you will see where I predicted that Tinubu will not leave APC for Atiku's PDP.

don't mind them,
Idiotic pigs of Biafra lack common sense like their albino late leader.
Tinubu want to play the game, Igbo failed to play.
Tinubu want to take advantage as Igbo are losing it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Spidermon: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pavore9:
How can one expect TInubu to support a possible presidential candidate outside his own party? shocked

He has done it before with Obasanjo.

Besides, these guys are all playing high level political chess, none of them can be trusted.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Jesusloveyou: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ciscogod:

You have stated the obvious, It will be difficult for any politician from south east to cliche APC ticket in 2023, The north in APC and the west will definitely go for a Yoruba, The best risk for Igbos is PDP, They are only in contest with South south to get the ticket.

Igbo has the same zoning chance like the west, when it reach the turn of southerners, Igbo will be more favour than the west.
People like okororusa,ngige and onu are in the front roll in apc like tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by henryhemon(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Aminu Tambuwal will beat Pmb left right and Centre.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Jesusloveyou: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
henryhemon:
Aminu Tambuwal will beat Pmb left right and Centre.
he can't even win buhari in tambuwal local government not to talk of in sokoto state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by DecentG(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
fakeprophet:
Tinubu is entitle to just a PVC
This is not true connotatively

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Okoroawusa: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
icedfire:

well said

You read my mind
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Meajor:
This tinubu sef, is a clear definition of self centeredness... Is it that he is not thinking of the Igbo's come 2023 or what?....
Politics in Nigeria is no longer based on what I want to do, but on who I want to get even with...
I support the one that supports restructuring shikenan

As a consequence of recent events, Igbo cannot become president in this country, everybody knows this except Igbos. Any non-Igbo who tells you about Igbo presidency is either playing to the gallery or politically naive.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Ciscogod(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Igbo has the same zoning chance like the west, when it reach the turn of southerners, Igbo will be more favour than the west.
People like okororusa,ngige and onu are in the front roll in apc like tinubu

How i wish it could be way easier like you just said it, How many states does APC control in South East compare to South West?
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by Akolawole(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Meajor:
This tinubu sef, is a clear definition of self centeredness... Is it that he is not thinking of the Igbo's come 2023 or what?....

Did Igbos think about Tinubu 's interest of PYO & PMB in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by KanwuliaExtra: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
A single term in office is honorable IF THE POWER belongs to THE PEOPLE.
Let THE PEOPLE decide that! kiss

Not YOU TINUBU!
So SHUT UP!

Lousy king-maker. angry
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by verydark: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
who the hell want to burn their fingers on this guy.?

the guy has so much accusations against him,who the hell wan dare support him and fall too.?
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by verydark: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
their is even a bizarr accusation against atiku that he tried to kill the sitting president back then.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by verydark: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ahmed0336:

I tire o, d mata weak me self.

do this people make sense to you.?.

they are so emotional and dont think.

we want,we want.thats all they care about.they always forget others want too.
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by GGirll: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
MrPolitics:

Igbo are not interested in your presidency they want their republic period none of them want d dirty seat as they proved to all n sundry that they are hard working n can carve out their on niche with or without d dirty presiahit !!!! Stop calling Igbos make your comment n leave them alone
Re: Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition by GGirll: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
icedfire:

Stop disgracing yourself Igbos are not interested at d dirty presidential seat n will vote with their conscience....we don't need it stop daydreaming we need restructuring ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / "I Regret Making Udom Governor" - Akpabio / APC's Resolution Lifting Oshiomole's Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.