Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe (24466 Views)

2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms / Governor Dankwambo At Gombe State University Convocation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by nwanza1: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2018
omenkaLives:
Buhari stop killing my people in benue state cry cry
thank me later

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by shaddoww: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2018
please help me tell those urging Buhari to contest that all the time he had 12 n 15 million votes, he contested against a southerner, wen he did against a northerner in 2007, he had 6million votes.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by kokozain(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2018
So expressing ones political affiliate is now a crime because a sitting governor also has interest. Nigeria I hail!
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by abescom: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2018
shaddoww:
please help me tell those urging Buhari to contest that all the time he had 12 n 15 million votes, he contested against a southerner, wen he did against a northerner in 2007, he had 6million votes.
yes, in an election the rig master of our time obj rigged for his boy.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2018
lol. smiley
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Nwodosis:

Let Nnamdi Kanu keeps on giving you sleepless night, he's a fugitive but he's the bravest in your generation!

Which sleepless night, when the pig has been slaughtered like a fowl by PMB grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by IBpaul(m): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:
Dankwambo can't be at war with Atiku
Atiku is a nobody in power play in the north
Even Nnamdi KANU the fugitive will defeat Atiku in the north
So you can't stay without mentioning KANU...
Is 2018 already, wise up...
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by zicoraads: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Dankwambo is our man for 2019. Tested and trusted. Even has more credibility than Atiku in the North cool
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by notoriousbabe: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2018
E no concern me. Na two boko harams dey fight,if dem like make dem kill each other
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by Abfinest007(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2018
first to blow na will get one naira from me
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2018
If Atiku ever smell PDP ticket, make I n.aked baff.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by millionboi2: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:

Even Nnamdi kanu ur nightmare.

1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:

Dakwambo is a force in northern Nigeria politics.

Everyone knows that he will win against Bubu
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by Doyin2(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2018
My crystal ball:

Hmmm

I see Atiku running back to APC after the primaries,and/or working against PDP candidate, at the presidential election..

My crystal ball does not show Atiku winning PDP primaries cool
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by Jman06(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2018
I beg the north to please give us a better option than Buhari in 2019.

I think Atiku is preferable considering his detribalised nature, wealth of experience and connections.

As for Dankwanbo, I don't know him very well so I can't say.

Any body but Buhari abeg. Nigeria is sinking deeper and we need to rescue her from total collapse.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by dieBYfire: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:

grin
If ATIKU is a nobody, please who is sarrki? grin

Don't sweat too much 2019 isn't too far.....
APC has already lost benue already.... I really pity Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by Doyin2(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Dakwambo is a force in northern Nigeria politics.

Everyone knows that he will win against Bubu

Mind your English language.

How can it be everyone?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by reality2019(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Is this what he will do if elected? I don't they disliked him.Atiku is our choice 2019.Dankwambo should pay all d debt owned before coming out to contest.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by Emtol01: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2018
tuniski:

Don't worry jobs will be plenty under PDP from 2019. The mockery called Npower ain't work even BMC no be work. Start atikulating for self,family,friends,nigerians and humanity!
As the job plenty for 16 years under their leadership. At least Npower is far better than SURE-P.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by IdeyFindWife: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2018
sureheaven:
Atiku can be at war with anybody if he likes , but one sure thing is that he will never be president in this country. Very soon , politics will be played on him and he will regret ever decamp in from apc to pdp at his old age. It shows he is over ambitious and too desperate. He should go and face his business. God has made him president in the business world

Let him spend whatever he wants to remit to the Nigneria populace for now o.
He needs to stop that dough. People are wiser now, they will collect from him and still vote against him.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by Kbs468(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
GOVERNOR ORDERS ARREST OF ATIKU'S POINTMAN

The battle for the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) between former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe state is already causing ripples with the arrest of Honourable Ibrahim Bage, the Gombe State Coordinator of the Atiku Care Foundation (ACF) on Thursday morning allegedly on the orders of the governor.

Bage, it was learnt,was arrested by the officials of the Department of State Services (DSS) in Gombe, who seized his personal belongings including phones, laptop and camera.

He was later whisked to Government House, Gombe, where he met with the governor who allegedly warned him to desist from sensitising members of the public on Atiku’s presidential ambition.

The governor, it was learnt, told him the activities of the ACF in the state is illegal since he (Dankwambo) also has a presidential ambition on the platform of PDP like Atiku.

According to Bage who spoke in a telephone chat with INDEPENDENT, “The governor told me my activities as Chairman of ACF in Gombe state is illegal. He said we are disturbing the peace of the state and we are inciting people against him by marketing Atiku Abubakar through distribution of items to the less privileged.

“He asked me: ‘Are you not aware that I have presidential ambition in 2019?’ I told him I was aware sir but ‘I am not in anyway constituting any hindrance to your aspirations’. I also told him ‘our organisation is not illegal’. It is a registered organisation, which is philanthropic in nature and I have a copy of the certificate.

“I also told him in all our dealings, we have always carried the security agencies along. We have never embarked on any programmed without first informing security agencies and we have never for once de-marketed the governor before the people of Gombe.

“He warned me to be careful and later asked the DSS officials to allow me to go. As I speak, my laptop, camera and phones are still in the custody of the DSS,” he said.

In a statement on Friday by ACF’s National Director, Media and Publicity, Chief Sunny Onuesoke, the Foundation said it condemned the arrest of Bage on the orders of the governor, saying such action is inimical to the growth and sustenance of democracy in the country.

“Our attention has been drawn to the barbaric, unlawful arrest and detention of the Chairman, ACF, Gombe State by Gov. Dankwambo.

“Gov. Dankwambo’s actions are inimical to the tenets of democracy for freedom of association as enshrined in our constitution as a nation.

“We condemn this action in his entirety and called on Nigerians to come out and voice their displeasure over this dictatorial actions of Gov. Dankwambo of Gombe State.

“We also call on the DSS and other security agencies in the Country not to allow themselves to be used by selfish politicians who go about terrorising innocent and law abiding citizens.

“Hon. Ibrahim Bage was arrested by DSS and brought before Gov. Dankwambo who ordered Bage to support his (Dankwambo) Presidential Ambition come 2019. Bage was reported to have declined the Governor’s “order”, stating that ACF is a philanthropic organisation that is extending Atiku’s care to the less privileged and IDPs.

“Personal belongings of Hon. Bage including phones, laptop, camera were reportedly seized by the Governor and his government officials,” the statement said.

A credible source in the ACF said Atiku has already been briefed on the development.

Read more https://independent.ng/2019-presidency-atiku-dankwambo-war-gombe/?utm_source=INL+Newsletter&utm_campaign=823986ad2b-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_11_27_2017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f3778aa635-823986ad2b-76533921&ct=t(EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_11_27_2017)&mc_cid=823986ad2b&mc_eid=d06ed991e0

Even though We believe that the present crops of Our Nation's political experience and system are already resolving to vacate the scene as a legacy that We so much advocate

And in doing so, Each and every of the politicking and political pranks to be made or being made codedly if certain issues are not being or doesn't want to be divulge yet, then things shouldn't be painted in the same manner of old that often paint an impression of infraction amongst the political class while the acts and activities of Governance is usually of good nature and of an harmonious relationship across board

Where upon the youths doesn't seem to relate with the latter always and throughout every tenure but the former that often draws attention to negativity and thus leave them within the same circuit that even if they are to deviate from it,

They usually end up with another divisional concept of tinkering along tribal or religious affiliations which are not really impressive a posture to be imbibed and encouraged as leaders stepping into your shoes already.

So, We urge you all not to replicate continually the experiences that lead the Government attempt making laws to clamp down on hate speech and their likes for it is from simple altercation & actions like as referenced that breeds same as seen online by the Youths.

For us though, We (GOD) absolutely have no issue or problem with how to go about handling such though as Our (GOD) mission is all encompassing as the Creator of Mankind in General.

Hence Our resolve to contest for the presidency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2019 on the NOT_TOO_YOUNG_TO_RUN provisional law being contemplated with a view to turning it into the NOT_TOO_YOUNG_TO_RULE indeed and in Truth as it is the Original promise of Not altering the pre-existing structures on Earth that made Us (GOD) not to super-impose Our SUPREMACY on and above any Government including from the home front.

This is a decision premised on the fact that We (GOD) doesn't want to give undue advantage to any of the political parties at the end of our tenure of office though for Our influence shall continue till eternity and thus, focusing on the SPIRITUAL ASPECT OF OUR KINGSHIP and it activities that shall be extending beyond the shores of Nigeria would be the focus as well as the Two New Ministries to be instituted basically for the welfare of the Traditional institutions and of course the Spirituality aspect of the Nigerian status.

As Every other Government on earth shall be complementary to Ours (GOD'S) relatively in a bid to restore the Promised lifestyle in paradise that is characterized by EQUITY AND JUSTICE which is why We (GOD) had on Monday January the 1st released Our declaration in the above regard with a subsequent rejoinder being released as a follow up the following day.

So, We (GOD) that all Nations would have by now have access to the declaration already.

Once again and as always, It is with a humble & humane heart that We have conveyed the above to you all as We look forward to Greater days and lives ahead in Hope, Faith, Believe, Patience, Honesty, LOYALTY and LOVE in obedience to Our commandment of LIKING TO YOUR BROTHER THAT WHICH YOU LIKE FOR YOURSELF absolutely without compromise.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by shegra58: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2018
Nwodosis:

Let Nnamdi Kanu keeps on giving you sleepless night, he's a fugitive but he's the bravest in your generation!
Bravest always fight to the end and na only coward dey run away abi wetin be the definition of your own bravest ? undecided
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by SweetyMarvel00(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2018
With the war it is going... Atiku will be termed a political desperado and that's when peopl will become too suspicious of him. the Gbe state Governor should first of all do a background work with everybody in the north to have a strong political base before he comes out to the public..
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by yerimastyle(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
madridguy:
Human with selfishness. Just look at a sitting governor fighting over 2019 what else did he want? Same as Atiku after 8 years as VP :PNothing will ever satisfy we human but death.
same as PMB
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by esthil: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Its so unfortunate that some youth actually see atiku as an alternative to buhari. Its funny how we keep making the same mistake over and over again. In 2015 so bunch of ignoramus in a desperate move to kick out gej voted for a clown they rejected in 2003, 2007 and even 2011 and branded him as mr. Intergrity. If he has integrity as the zombies claimed then why did you reject him at the previous election before 2015 ? Now in a desperate attempt to kick him out some of you are trying to repackage atiku which i can bet my life on that most of you never of liked before now.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
One Man One Vote.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by tuniski: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Emtol01:
As the job plenty for 16 years under their leadership. At least Npower is far better than SURE-P.
The 10.1m jobs lost were products of the 16yrs. Argue with your fone!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Buhari can be defeated in 2019. This is possible if the opposition candidate can win some Northern states as well as all Southern states. Atiku Abubakar is the only candidate from the North that can achieve that feat, presently.

Atiku can win sections of the North that have "received the short end of the stick" under Buhari's presidency. The Northeast region and some states in the Northcentral/middle belt zone, especially states under attacks by Buhari's Fulani brothers will vote for Atiku, enough to deny Buhari a sweeping victory as was the case in 2015.

Atiku is also the only Northern candidate that the SE and SS will vote en-bloc for, even without an Igbo running-mate or VP. For Atiku to win in the Southwest region he must pick a Yoruba Christian running-mate/VP from the zone, to ensure the SW region does not lose the Vice Presidency slot which they currently occupy.

Finally, to seal victory in 2019 Atiku MUST run an issue-based campaign, articulating clearly what he will do differently to better the country to Nigerians. Buhari's failures in improving security in the Northeast and his refusal and disinterest in attaining to internally displaced persons (IDPs), his lackluster attitude toward stopping his marauding Fulani herdsmen kinsmen, his destruction of Nigeria's currency which has led to astronomical hike in prices of goods and a failing economy, ill health, failure to prosecute corruption cases and general ineptitude, are some of the issues that Atiku should focus on.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe by tuniski: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
esthil:
Its so unfortunate that some youth actually see atiku as an alternative to buhari. Its funny how we keep making the same mistake over and over again. In 2015 so bunch of ignoramus in a desperate move to kick out gej voted for a clown they rejected in 2003, 2007 and even 2011 and branded him as mr. Intergrity. If he has integrity as the zombies claimed then why did you reject him at the previous election before 2015 ? Now in a desperate attempt to kick him out some of you are trying to repackage atiku which i can bet my life on that most of you never of liked before now.
The exigencies of politics and leadership are dynamic. #atikulating for enterprise and inclusiveness!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

54 Shiites Members Arrested Over Bloody Protest In Abuja / Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.