Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why I Was Absent At Mercy Aigbe’s Birthday – Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Was Absent At Mercy Aigbe’s Birthday – Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry (696 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Was Absent At Mercy Aigbe’s Birthday – Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry by gistyinka(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2018
In a chat with Saturday Beats, Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe's estranged husband has revealed
why he was absent at her 40th birthday party. According to him, the only reaso for that was because he was outside he country.

“The main reason I was not at her birthday party was that I was not in Nigeria on that day. I travelled to Dubai and I returned on Wednesday. Despite the fact that I was not in the country, I bought her a birthday cake and other gifts I would not want to mention because it is an issue between husband and wife,” he said.

While reacting to the news that his wife has started following him on Instagram again, Gentry, said he did not notice when she ‘unfollowed’ him on the micro-blogging site in the first place on account of his numerous followers. He also insisted that he had no problem with his wife.

He said, “Mercy and I are not fighting. We talk every day. I know that in the birthday wish I sent to her via Instagram, I wrote that we are still fighting but what I actually meant was not a real fight but the normal lovers’ quarrel. I am a very peaceful person and I don’t like fighting, most times, I compare myself to water which has no enemy.

“Mercy follows me on Instagram, so, I was surprised that the news went round that she is following me again. If she had ‘unfollowed’ me before, there was no way I would have noticed because I have a lot of followers on Instagram.”

Why I Was Absent At Mercy Aigbe’s 40th Birthday – Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry

Re: Why I Was Absent At Mercy Aigbe’s Birthday – Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry by cerowo(f): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Who cares whether u came or not. Even Mercy didnt even care
Re: Why I Was Absent At Mercy Aigbe’s Birthday – Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry by goldbim(f): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2018
cerowo:
Who cares whether u came or not. Even Mercy didnt even care
of course,mercy cares oo grin he is the father of her son..forget what we read on social media,he'll still be footing some bills for her!remember he said they talk everyday and he also sent gifts on her birthday.
Re: Why I Was Absent At Mercy Aigbe’s Birthday – Estranged Husband, Lanre Gentry by Oyenike01(f): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
who ask you?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Wizkid, Olamide And Others For Placing Africa On The Map / See How This Girl Made This Guyz Turned To Bike....imagine / Futo Baes And Their Tricks...check Out This Skit..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.