Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady (80993 Views)

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by binsanni(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
you don't mean it, chai people get mind oh

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Topestbilly(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Wikiforum(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hmm
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by easyfem(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Aye leee
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by gudvibz(f): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
The same amount of time that's to be spent to better themselves,they spend it in doing evil.
At the end of the day the person through difficulty turns out to be better than them

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by notoriousbabe: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
amunkita:
Only white garment churchs re Professional at this...

Nwanne if u see a white garment church girl nd a lion, better run to d direction of the lion, ask Daniel in d bible ooo...
especially cele
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by judedwriter(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
netqin:
Not every misfortune is Normal...
I thank God you know. Many people need deliverance to progress in life.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by chronique(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
I will definitely find how to open this thing if I was the one who came across it. My conscience won't allow me walk away,seeing someone is in bondage.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by madridguy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Is like your village masquerade is dealing with you seriously

DAVE41:
GEJ HAD ONE TENURE AND THE PROPLE VOTED HIM OUT AND BUHARI IS TO BE VOTED OUT come 2019
Nigerians are becoming wiser
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by thunderbabs: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
God knows how many years dt juju has been on sea floating on beaches around d world maybe....just get a cutlass and undo...

Evil everywhere
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by jrusky(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Then free the man God sent you their to free him.waste no time doing that.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by dieBYfire: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamLaura:
Before you tribalistic lots start throwing jabs at each other,the comments on that page indicate that this didn't happen in Nigeria.
It happened in one of those West Indian/carribean nations.

And you think the bottle can't float from Bar beach and wash ashore in the Carribean islands abi?
Let me tell you that pic is black & white and that bottle looks old ... Don't be suprise that an Afonja witch may have tied the man since 1979....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin help release him na
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Firstcitizen: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
dieBYfire:

And you think the bottle can't float from Bar beach and wash ashore in the Carribean islands abi?
Let me tell you that pic is black & white and that bottle looks old ... Don't be suprise that an Afonja witch may have tied the man since 1979....

grin
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by finest0007(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
This same yeye picture that just caused serious argument between I and a very "spiritual" someone this early morning still meets me here. undecided
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Opoki(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamLaura:
Before you tribalistic lots start throwing jabs at each other,the comments on that page indicate that this didn't happen in Nigeria.
It happened in one of those West Indian/carribean nations.
The drift might have taken it their from West African. The man has a Nigerian look.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by mohims(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
May God help us. The spate of evil lately is very worrisome
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by finest0007(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
chronique:
I will definitely find how to open this thing if I was the one who came across it. My conscience won't allow me walk away,seeing someone is in bondage.

You're sure he's in 'bondage'?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by talkyou: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
person wey do this thing must Afonjas
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by kraftyiyk: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Na wah ooo. grin
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Ikesco222222(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Whoever tries to change the world to his favour will lose everything one day.
Allow God to give you what belongs to you.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by sisisioge: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Na him Cele chick do am. I dey always avoid them like plague grin
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Lalas247(f): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
He may be rich .... just leave d bottle Jesé n keep it moving grin

All this supernatural bs sha ...
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by teflonjake(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
judedwriter:
Hmmm..
MfM and deliverance tinz undecided

Highly needed in nigeria
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
See how NLanders are busy zooming the picture to know if na dem or loved ones. Chai, evu in the land. grin
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Tanktink: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is the only thing we black people are good for Watching others destiny. Black race good for nothing.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by judedwriter(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
teflonjake:

Highly needed in nigeria
Bro, if you know how many destinies are tied down in this country by wicked and envious family members and relatives...you won't blive it.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by sunisonflex29(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
qualityovenbake:
See where my mind carry me go self. D way I take rush open this thread ehn, I taught I was actually going to see a person inside a bottle.
me too o.I thought I would see someone alive and kicking in a bottle.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by itsandi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Story grin Enjoy other interesting stories, poetry, follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

Happy New Year cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by teflonjake(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
He may be rich .... just leave d bottle Jesé n keep it moving grin

All this supernatural bs sha ...

A neighbor of mine had a dream in which a snake came and swallowed his 1st daughter, he woke up and found her dead, the next night same dream occurred and the 1st son gone.

He ran to a dibia who told him things and when the snake reappeared on the 3rd day, he did as instructed and he got a call the next morning, notifying him of his mother's death....

What you don't know, exists...

Those whom the gods cannot kill, they make mad....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by chronique(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
finest0007:

You're sure he's in 'bondage'?

That thing doesn't look normal. Dude is in bondage.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
This reminds me of that Adeboye’s prayer. What do you guys advise the guy should do? Should he pray ask God to keep blessing his enemies?

I’m only asking a question o. Lemme tell u what I’d do.

I’ll first and foremost pray for deliverance. Then ask for that person’s conviction to repentance. Cos If he/she no repent, dem go come back to do more wickedness. Even tho I’m fortified by Christ, who wants unnecessary battles from stubborn enemies?

If the enemy refuses to repent, I’ll hand him/her over to God. God always wins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.