Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady (80997 Views)

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by wisdomnite(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please free him indeed. Let him go and sin no more.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by NigerianScholar: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamLaura:
Before you tribalistic lots start throwing jabs at each other,the comments on that page indicate that this didn't happen in Nigeria.
It happened in one of those West Indian/carribean nations.
and the people in those nations re native to??
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by yboy50(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
DAVE41:
GEJ HAD ONE TENURE AND THE PROPLE VOTED HIM OUT AND BUHARI IS TO BE VOTED OUT come 2019
Nigerians are becoming wiser
ipob noted
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by davibid: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Desperate housewives everywhere

Smh

Who knows the guy must have abandoned his wife and children claiming to be in love with the evil woman behind this tie tie

What a world we live in
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by ceejayluv(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
It's very possible that the act had absolutely no effect on the man in the pic.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by anitaihuaku(f): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
God help us
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by AlphaStyles(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
naija people I dy hail ooo and why that toenail be like river Benue?
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by NigerianScholar: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Olulinks:
No weapon fashion against me shall prosper.

Any weapon that comes near you should dress well
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by teflonjake(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
judedwriter:

Bro, if you know how many destinies are tied down in this country by wicked and envious family members and relatives...you won't blive it.

I was once a victim
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by amunkita(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
mikky4764:

I no go try am, but Wat I mean is that, this news will go round and pple will now begin to identify the man and the necessary thing will have to be done, prayers and all Wat nots

Sure..
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
It's looks like Obeah
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by qualityovenbake(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
sunisonflex29:
me too o.I thought I would see someone alive and kicking in a bottle.
Nigerian Bloggers like confusing us with sensational headlines kiss
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Check well, make e no be your face.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamLaura:
Before you tribalistic lots start throwing jabs at each other,the comments on that page indicate that this didn't happen in Nigeria.
It happened in one of those West Indian/carribean nations.

Yea it's quite Common in certain part of the Caribbean/West Indies

I'm of Caribbean decent so I know .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Thatidomaguy: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Tocheagle:
Open the bottle and free him where ever he is grin
There is a reason why she had to be the one to see it ..free the man already ..be his miracle maker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Na God want disgrace whom ever tie that poor guy so... him year don reach for answers that's why the water wash am come out. One real man of God should open and burn the thing with olive oil there and free the man
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by justy15: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tomorrow they will blame #Dtrump for calling Africans monkeys waiting for riped banana. The lady should lead some men of God there to liberate the young man, that's what Africans are good at. Nonsense
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by judedwriter(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
teflonjake:

I was once a victim
Hardly any family in Nigeria without at least one member using the others glory to shine. Sadly, its everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by fof1: 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Facebook User Keneci Taylor has shared her shocking experience at a Beach, she went, According to her she saw Photo of a man tied inside a red bottle as Juju to tie his destiny, Though the man's name is unknown, but its sure looks scary..

See some reactions below!

News From Ebiwali- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/lady-shocked-after-finding-photo-of-man.html

WHAT ARE U PUBLISHING HERE IF U DID NOT TAKE ANY ACTION TO FREE D MAN FROM D BOTTLE BY BTEAKING IT OPEN TO LOOSE OR UNTIE D MAN. UR STORIES BECOME RUBBISH OR TALES BY MOON LIGHT. HE WILL REMAIN BOUND EXCEPT GOD ALMIGHTY INTERVENES. BUT U CAN RELEASE HIM IMMEDIATELY U BTEAK IT OPEN AND UNTIE HIM. SHEKINAH...
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
StarBukola:
Na one man destiny dey lock for there o
How re u doing?
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by fotadmowmend(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dats God's intervention..... burn the godammn thg
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Spankydynasty(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Open the bottle already and he's free. Seams God still have plans for this one
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Pataricatering(f): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is just a picture in a bottle ! Obviously money was collected from a stupid person by a smart person to tie someone’s destiny ! What has a picture in a bottle got to do with someone’s destiny ! Our superstition will kill us in Africa! Africans are so daft !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by StarBukola(f): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
How re u doing?
fine fine
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by coputa(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
bennynaza:
What if I told you that this stuff can only have an effect on that man if...
* he entertains the fear of the unknown in his mind
* he is a practitioner or subscriber of such voodoo

a river cannot drown a person whose feet never touched it
You rant like a toddler.your believe does not scare away evil deeds,but the almighty power of God that created the heavens and the earth.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by gr8tone: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
The man's deliverance has come. Open the bottle sharp sharp and free the man.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pataricatering:
This is just a picture in a bottle ! Obviously money was collected from a stupid person by a smart person to tie someone’s destiny ! What has a picture in a bottle got to do with someone’s destiny ! Our superstition will kill us in Africa! Africans are so daft !

I don't want to judge you, probably the circumstances you grew up in were so unique you didn't experience any of these and the potency behind.
For this one moment let me call you "dear "
That nonsense you just saw actually works
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pataricatering:

I don't want to judge you, probably the circumstances you grew up in were so unique you didn't experience any of these and the potency behind.
For this one moment let me call you "dear "
That nonsense you just saw actually works

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chai, village people have come again o.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by WINDSOW(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
... After Daddy Freeze Fridge ll say why do we pray our enemies die. I wish he was the one bound this way. He for know say Naija no be Yankee.
Re: Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady by coputa(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pataricatering:
Wizzkid,your picture represents you anywhere it's taken to,be it in the coven,marine kingdom or wherever.whatever they profess into your picture,will manifest in your physical life,unless you are a child of the Almighty God,the might man in battle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.