Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,992 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure (48014 Views)

Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by babyfaceafrica: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
This man should keep quiet
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by emeka2847: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
So he should apologize to someone who led a "profligate and reckless government"? Na wa o.
I think both Jonathan and Buhari supporters should be ashamed of talking.

aolawale025:

He implied he was one of GEJ harshest critics but helped elect a worse government.

" I was elated when Nigerians succeeded in chasing away the profligate and reckless government of the PDP, led by President Goodluck Jonathan. I was one of those who unleashed terror on that government and I subsequently presented you with a compilation of my articles in which I criticised and advised the then President, free of charge. I never expected that our situation could ever get worse under the APC government that almost literally promised heaven and earth.".....Dele Momodu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by annabana234: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Nackzy: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Buhari is a female He goat

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by asawanathegreat(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dele abeg make u write to d cabal of bubu Bcox na dem dey control em government.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Dammylois(f): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
I didn't read o.....instead of Oga to make judicious use of this remaining months to do something ppl can hold on to na campaign He dey do.... we've had enough 'changes' for three years biko, I personally don't want more of these,I'm saturated already

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Omeokachie: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
The gullible would say..."Who would have thought that less than 3yrs down the line that opinion would change about this clueless but packaged as full of substance president"?

Well, news is...you just couldnt see what we saw back then.
Better late than never I would say....

10 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ratello:
Pls read! Powerful letter from Dele momodu to clueless Pmb.

DELE MOMODU WRITES ANOTHER OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI

'PLEASE, I BEG YOU...DON'T RUN FOR A SECOND TERM. GO HOME WITH YOUR HONOUR INTACT'

*'THOSE POLITICIANS ASKING YOU TO RUN AGAIN ARE DOING SO FOR SELFISH INTERESTS'

I never expected that our situation could ever get worse under the APC government that almost literally promised heaven and earth.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/01/06/mr-president-man-shall-not-live-by-power-alone/

Culled from Thisday Backpage
Those saying Buhari is doing well should cover their heads in shame!

cc: Sarrki

11 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sai Buharis?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Mrkumareze(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Our problem is not just the presidency, goodluck and Buhari have good intention but not could execute it as the government is not one man affair . With the current constitution and structure of the country, we are going no where. The near solution is a military takeover so we can have a new government formation .

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by BanevsJoker(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
bounty007:
Buhari will be a big foolish sombody..if he contest.
Why the future tense? Isn't he already a big, foolish somebody?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by phenom101(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
hmm nawa o..let buhari jst go and rest na

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by moffat(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tell the idiot president with nepa bill

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by bedspread: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
It's Wickedness and Heartlessness for President Buhari to Dream/Think of Re-Election...

As for Elrufai, Ameachi and Communication minister may The Blood of the slain not Revenge on them

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Gabrielolusesan(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
1)I got two different samples of one hundred #Naira note with me,both produced in 2014 by @cenbank. #savethenaira @Godwin_fiele #emefiele. https:///FDRKUdQbVO

2)The first one(the neat one on top) has on it the signature of @SanusiLamidoS while the other has that of #emefiele as governor

3)The first one(that has @AsoRock picture behind) has durability than the other( that has picture of people behind and one star in front.

4) The problem now is that petty traders reject the other( more circulation) one due to its nature. It is usually dirty and looks tattered.

5)@NGRPresident should please produce more of the first sample OR find out what @SanusiLamidoS did to make it look very good #savethenaira

There should also be more distribution of the polymer notes, especially to the petty traders. Withdrawal of #5k or less should be in bits.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by chukuli(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
beejaay:
The greatest injustice is absolving the person responsible for it all and blaming his appointees (who appointed them in the first place?)
Developmeñt will continue to elude us if we fail to shun psycophancy and political correctness.... PMB is solely responsible for the troubles the country is going through now same as gej was solely responsible for all the failures during his time..as it is today PMB is a failure and no sugarcoating can change that
that is d simple truth

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by KanwuliaExtra: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nigeria don TAYA for CHANGE? grin

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dele Momodu, please Go And Die!

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Misterdhee1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
fakeprophet:
wow, thank God iam still alive this day, one of the chronic zombie has just been delivered!

Glory Glory to God

let's Atikulate
Se u guys no get brain atall ni? what does a renowned 73 old criminal like Atiku have to offer Nigeria? Can't we root for and support someone outside the political scene to help propel our nation forward?? Do we have to continue licking the ass of old papas?? If Atiku is the only alternative to Buhari come 2019, I am sorry to say, Buhari will be our president till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Why the future tense? Isn't he already a big, foolish somebody?

let's not totally conclude..till he runs.. then his foolishness will be seen and observe by all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by dignity33: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
I have not seen any body call him names but if is charly boy many would have insulted him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by kby: 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
aolawale025:
Hope Dele would have the balls to reach out to GEJ and apologise
Apologise for what? Buhari won cos GEJ govt was a failure and now that PMB has also failed, we will wait till 2019 to make another choice with hope.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by gurunlocker: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
I love this part...

Your Excellency, it has become very difficult, if not impossible to defend the excessive shortcomings of your government, please, permit my oxymoron Sir.

I feel for nairaland resident zombies and BMCs reading this part...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Bollinger(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
bounty007:
Buhari will be a big foolish sombody..if he contest.

You guys don't fully understand the predicament you are in. This is not a Buhari problem. The question you all are failing to ask is; who will replace him? Your problem as a people goes beyond any kind of leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Redxy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dele has said it all nah...iyaf nofin to say again....lemme jux reserve my comment
#teamapcmustgo.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

You guys don't fully understand the predicament you are in. This is not a Buhari problem. The question you all are failing to ask is; who will replace him?

anybody dude.. anybody.
even you can do it.. believe yourself..you never can tell.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Redxy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

You guys don't fully understand the predicament you are in. This is not a Buhari problem. The question you all are failing to ask is; who will replace him? Your problem as a people goes beyond any kind of leadership.
any1 can...it can be GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Bollinger(m): 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
bounty007:

anybody dude.. anybody.
even you can do it.. believe yourself..you never can tell.

It doesn't matter who, the result will still be the same. Even Obama cannot lead Nigeria.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Bollinger(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Redxy:
any1 can...it can be GEJ

Then you have just agreed to continue with the status quo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Adjourns Naira Redesign Suit To March 3 / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) / 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.