Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Will Happen If Applicant Failed A Urine Drug Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will Happen If Applicant Failed A Urine Drug Test? (2008 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) / How I Failed A Job Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen If Applicant Failed A Urine Drug Test? by chudyprince: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
So I am wondering, will I be disqualified from a paramilitary recruitment if I fail a urine test because I smoked weed previously, not a regular smoker sha. Please I need advice; thanks.
Re: What Will Happen If Applicant Failed A Urine Drug Test? by chudyprince: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please don't just view the post, contribute something
Re: What Will Happen If Applicant Failed A Urine Drug Test? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
The person will just be disqualified, not arrested, cos I know that's your fear. I'd advise you quit any drug/smoking habits you have so as not to hinder future opportunities.

You may also be lucky if the tests are not subjected to thorough lab tests. . . Either ways, do the right thing and live clean. Jesus loves you.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Happen If Applicant Failed A Urine Drug Test? by Generica(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Just as the person above had said, live a clean life henceforth. When people are asked to fear God and live a holy and righteous life, they would think they're being deprived of "life's enjoyment." It's when great and once in a lifetime opportunity comes that they see the need for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Happen If Applicant Failed A Urine Drug Test? by Cristoph126: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
If you feel like you not passing it, just take it a few weeks later. Or for a month, just to make sure. If you can't do that, trying doing it in a different way. I used a detox drink to pass drug test and it was cool despite me smoking the day before test. So i guess you could do that too.
Re: What Will Happen If Applicant Failed A Urine Drug Test? by Victor8st: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
When drug test process has positive presence of chemicals in blood, urine (body) that are illegal or are in list of drugs then representative is must inform management or other executive responsible and ball is in the hand of your boss basically. Usually they fire this person without law persecution. These cases happen mostly because many think they will be not caught. Once you came to work high, next day you think that you can one more try and you do so. When this comes to habits people will notice change of manner or just small details could be enough to suspicion that person and make individual drug test. Of course some papers will be signed, but the focus should be on one thing - if you are high at work you need to be ready if something like that happens. https://sarmsjourney.com/synthetic-urine-reviews/ is the best possible guide of explanation how to handle this situation. They have face urines, detox (drink, pills) and even brand to avoid. All of this they have on their reviews, check it out and learn.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Recruitment 2021 (graduate Trainee)/ How To Apply / Vacancy Office Assistant / Graduate Trainees Nigerites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.