Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria (1771 Views)

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? / First Class Students With Second Class Upper Certificate Jobless In Nigeria / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Blupen969(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Well currently am jobless
And I feel lost, scared and alone
I don't know how people survive it but I feel like am drowning
It really isn't easy to be a Nigerian
People are going through hell and still smiling like everything is okay
Worst thing that can happen to a man is being jobless I swear
May God bless each and every one of us.

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by iamtardey: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2023
If jobless is human this is me still living a lonely hopeless life in the streets of Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by talented321: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2023
Only depression go kill you especially if you have a non understanding people around you..

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Nwaotu10(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2023
For the past seven years, my life has been marked by both sadness and joblessness. Even though I've acquired skills, the financial means to purchase the required instruments remain out of reach.

My depression consumes me and brings me closer to death with each passing day.

I look forward to resting in peace soon. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Blupen969(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2023
iamtardey:
If jobless is human this is me still living a lonely hopeless life in the streets of Lagos
bro I understand you and it's not easy at all I pray you find whatever you asking God for
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by tydi(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
Contact me for job openings in Agbara Industrial Estate, Agbara, Ogun State.
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Leggodeals(f): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
It's not the end of the world guys. We would all scale through this by the special grace of God. For you who are tired and don't know where to look. I post genuine jobs here regularly https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by DankemzI(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Learn a soft skill! Or do affiliate marketing

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by odenkirk: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
everyday i feel like committing suicide. i forget when last i had three square meals im just angry about anything

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by odenkirk: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Blupen969:
Well currently am jobless
And I feel lost, scared and alone
I don't know how people survive it but I feel like am drowning
It really isn't easy to be a Nigerian
People are going through hell and still smiling like everything is okay
Worst thing that can happen to a man is being jobless I swear
May God bless each and every one of us.
i kept wondering why am i angry and feel hatred towards other people that didnt do anything to me

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Rubyjade: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously

Leave Nigeria while you can, it not getting any better. Let stop deceiving ourselves. If you are in your 20's the time is now to leave Nigeria. I don talk my own

If you studied Physics as a course you can travel to the UK by January next year if you are interested in teaching Physics.

The UK is looking for Physics Teachers. Whether you studied it under Education or normal BSc. You can apply.

The UK 🇬🇧 government needs trainee Language and Physics teachers and offering £10k relocation allowance.

The payment will cover visa, IHS, etc.

Application opens in September.

This link explains it all:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/international-relocation-payments/international-relocation-payments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Blupen969(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
odenkirk:
i kept wondering why am i angry and feel hatred towards other people that didnt do anything to me
hmmmmmm the hatred actually worsen the situation bro you have to live with pure love in your heart bro
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by 23jerryking(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Damn
It's hard living through the days with all sorts of thoughts running through one's mind. A strong 2.1 graduate, but looking back, I wish I was informed beforehand and I would have used whatever resources that was channelled into my education for a business of my own.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Oyindamolah: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Getting a job is very difficult, before we even talk of getting a good job ensure you are doing something tangible because when preparedness meet opportunity it success. I use to work as a Customer service Agent but since I relocated, I have been searching for a job since for 3yrs.

There was a time I was selling garri in the market, buying vegetables from farmers to sell in the market as well, it hasn't been easy and in all, I was strong and confident. The selling birthed the business I do today

It's highly appalling.
Do you still believe Nigeria..??
Why not nurse plans of leaving the country as well..??
TALENTS are killed and buried in Nigeria, on daily basis...
It mustn't be USA......
Europe....
Australia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by ManAustin(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Everyday I cry in silent man. Being jobless is sickening i tell u. Nothing interest me like this. I am now a sadist because i am never happy no matter how much anyone try to make me smile. It's hurt so deeply to be jobless

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by LUAN(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
If I narrate what am passing through, you go weak
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by LUAN(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
23jerryking:
Damn
It's hard living through the days with all sorts of thoughts running through one's mind. A strong 2.1 graduate, but looking back, I wish I was informed beforehand and I would have used whatever resources that was channelled into my education for a business of my own.
na my 2.1 dey get me depressed pass
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by candygist: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, They do NOT have issue. smiley

Most JOBLESS goons are APC/Tinubu Miscreants. sad

They take Solace in shouting IPOB, Igbos and PETER OBI. 😏😒

So all the people in anambra ar employed ?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Zaynkad: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
tydi:

Hi. I stay at agbara. Is there any opening for electric electronics graduate with some years of experience and pays averagely well
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Fab21: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
Uhhh
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Hardeywale05(m): 12:22am On Sep 24, 2023
tydi:
I will like to contact you, sir. How can I?
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by DyingFetus: 3:35am On Sep 24, 2023
I used to be homeless and jobless back in varsity on them corners of Baltimore
Lucky enough I got picked out of them corners by my church minister , the man helped my life so much , gave me a place to sleep in the church and got me a janitor job for me to be doing meanwhile doing that job I was learning how to code and after 3 years I got a job with a cyber security company

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by tydi(m): 5:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Hardeywale05:

I will like to contact you, sir. How can I?
Zaynkad:

Hi. I stay at agbara. Is there any opening for electric electronics graduate with some years of experience and pays averagely well

Send me a pm
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Yusufnairaland2: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2023
tydi:

Hello boss, good morning, please I want to contact you as regards the job openings at Agbara, I don't have access to this mail anymore, please is there any other convenient way to get across to you sir
Good morning sir.

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Emmanuelofph: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2023
Nwaotu10:
For the past seven years, my life has been marked by both sadness and joblessness. Even though I've acquired skills, the financial means to purchase the required instruments remain out of reach.

My depression consumes me and brings me closer to death with each passing day.

I look forward to resting in peace soon. grin
what type of skills did u acquire?
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Blupen969(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2023
DyingFetus:
Lucky enough I got picked out of them corners by my church minister , the man helped my life so much , gave me a place to sleep in the church and got me a janitor job for me to be doing meanwhile doing that job I was learning how to code and after 3 years I got a job with a cyber security company
am so happy for you boss
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by tydi(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=Yusufnairaland2 post=125983391][/quote]
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by Nwaotu10(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Emmanuelofph:
what type of skills did u acquire?

video editing and cinematography skills.
Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by CloudTrees(f): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2023
DyingFetus:

Sounds impossible but then again, we find favor with strangers more than our own families

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On Being Jobless In Nigeria by CloudTrees(f): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2023
Be prepared to trekk long distance

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! / Access Recruiting / Arik Airline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.