Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,096 members, 7,825,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank (6220 Views)

Savings In Insurance Or Bank, Which One Is Better? / Savings In Bank Or Savings In Cryptocurrency(bitcoin). Which One Is Better? / Before You Invest your Life Savings In Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
chukwuwike2ny:

Just sit back and earn!

Get #80k monthly with just #500k

Get a total of 16% of your invested sum every month for 12months.(192% in 12Months. with #500k investment you get a total of #80k every month for 12months. #960k)

Generated funds from investors are used to part-finance the purchase of Volkswagen T4 buses for commercial transport along Ajah/lekki/CMS/Obalende Route and/or some paylater schemes of the ICVOW Association.

For more information:
click2ny@gmail.com
08067233120, 08111595550
Calls, WhatsApp
it make good sense but I don't have up to that volume to invest
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
icecalm:
Did you get 1.2% return, I received an email from him that he has increase investment returns, from 15th Jan. to 1.2% for the usual 160days = 192% ROI.

I think I'm going to start a new investment, since this one is already running out.
No I didn't, it was 1%. he said it will take effect from yesterday, so I'm expecting the increase to begin from this weekend returns
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by chukwuwike2ny(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
chukwuwike2ny:

Just sit back and earn!

Get #80k monthly with just #500k

Get a total of 16% of your invested sum every month for 12months.(192% in 12Months. with #500k investment you get a total of #80k every month for 12months. #960k)

Generated funds from investors are used to part-finance the purchase of Volkswagen T4 buses for commercial transport along Ajah/lekki/CMS/Obalende Route and/or some paylater schemes of the ICVOW Association.

For more information:
click2ny@gmail.com
08067233120, 08111595550
Calls, WhatsApp

Bexlee:
it make good sense but I don't have up to that volume to invest

Thanks! Pm me!
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Bexlee:
No I didn't, it was 1%. he said it will take effect from yesterday, so I'm expecting the increase to begin from this weekend returns
okay
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 19, 2018
icecalm:

4) Purchase Treasury Bills, credibility score 95%

Purchasing treasury bill is a way of making profit by funding government budget, etc—it is a kind of mutual funding. The government has a means of generating revenue to fund its project. treasury bills are sold at price below usual price with the hope of reaching it at maturity. example, suppose a number of bills worth N10,000 is offered at 5% discount, N9,500 and on maturity after 1year or less it will be auction at N10,000 you get to make a profit of N500. Big Investors see this tiny profit of 4%- 10% as good profit.

read more about treasury bills
https://infoguidenigeria.com/how-to-invest-in-treasury-bills-in-nigeria/

always do your own investigation before investing.

Should you know any benefiting platform please drop it here.

This type of investment, one will have to invest billions/millions to get good profit
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by kelvainoij: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
There are a lot of investment that is very safe.. You can try bit club advantage.. There return investment is 300 to 400 percent
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by kelvainoij: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
I can also recommend the bitclub advantage, just invest on the Client VIP package, which is the biggest of their 9 investment packages, about 4.3million, daily earnings is $107 and their roi is 400% over a one year period. They are ,they have a WhatsApp group, have investors from different parts of the country and throughout Africa and the rest of the world. If you are interested, send me a mail on kelvainoerondu@hmail.com
WhatsApp 08142352634
+2348142352634
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by sekesi2009(m): 4:33am On Jan 21, 2018
@ kevalnoiji, I think you should be ashamed of yourself. If you want to advertised your business, use your own words, don't steal other people's write up or contents. I found it hard to believethat you have the gut to use my own exact words and sentence to advertise your own business on the same topic. You only remove my name and number and put yours there. This is plagiarism and if I were to report you to admin, you will be banned. You know that.
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bexlee:
okay, but you receive it last week
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
sekesi2009:
@ kevalnoiji, I think you should be ashamed of yourself. If you want to advertised your business, use your own words, don't steal other people's write up or contents. I found it hard to believethat you have the gut to use my own exact words and sentence to advertise your own business on the same topic. You only remove my name and number and put yours there. This is plagiarism and if I were to report you to admin, you will be banned. You know that.
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 24, 2018
icecalm:
okay, but you receive it last week
yes 1.2%
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bexlee:
yes 1.2%
okay
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
ibuzz:

I appreciate the ops,

and also welcome investors to trade Forex along with me and profit as they do.

I provide a valid means of identification if required by a client for legitimate transaction and personal identification.

you will get up to 192% ROI for 160days of trading.

For more info
ibuzzex@gmail.com
you finally joined nairaland
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by rawe45: 1:31am On Feb 02, 2018
ibuzz:

I appreciate the ops,

and also welcome investors to trade Forex along with me and profit as they do.

I provide a valid means of identification if required by a client for legitimate transaction and personal identification.

you will get up to 192% ROI for 160days of trading.

For more info
ibuzzex@gmail.com

check your mail
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
sekesi2009:
I can also recommend the Bitclub Advantage, just invest on the Client VIP package, which is the biggest of their 9 investment packages, about 4.3million, daily earnings is $107 and their roi is 400% over a one year period. They are legit. They have a WhatsApp group, have investors from different parts of the country and throughout Africa and the rest of the world. If you are interested, send me a mail on sekesi2009@yahoo.com
Do you mean we should invest with 4.3million? shocked
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
rawe45:

check your mail
mail box checked... but I don't know if I have replied your mail
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by madream4life: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
sekesi2009:
I can also recommend the Bitclub Advantage, just invest on the Client VIP package, which is the biggest of their 9 investment packages, about 4.3million, daily earnings is $107 and their roi is 400% over a one year period. They are legit. They have a WhatsApp group, have investors from different parts of the country and throughout Africa and the rest of the world. If you are interested, send me a mail on sekesi2009@yahoo.com

yea, bitclub advantage is real...im a happy investor on this platform ......there are smaller packages you can invest on, if you cannot afford the higher ones.
call me or send a chat on 09052134291
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by madream4life: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Odirahc:

Do you mean we should invest with 4.3million? shocked

Im on the smaller packages on Bitclub Advantage and I have been smiling to the bank.
whatsapp me on 09052134291,
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
ibuzz:
Do one get paid for being on nairaland
grin grin no
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by hajlat2(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by jozzee1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
1000 ETN available at solo price
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2018
hajlat2:
I am also an investor on bitclub advantage. It is real.You receive your daily return 11.59pm starting from day 1 of your registration. The smallest investment is #12,600. No referral needed before earning. If you are interested, contact +23408037232201. The company is owned by Brazilian and it got to Nigeria via Kenya . That means non Nigerian can also participate. Bit club advantage now has master card which you can use to withdraw anywhere in the world. contact +23408037232201 for further briefing. No better investment presently. ROI is 300%
do you get commission for advertising bitclub advantage. how real is bitclub advantage, and if it is operating on btc it ought not to be a stable investment with btc dropping. This can be seen from winthrill btc investment package how it dropped from 1% to 0.4% or less. I stand to be corrected about bitclub advantage
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by gamaliel9: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Winthrills investment in bitcoin drops or rises as bitcoin drops or rises. Why is Bitclub Advantage fixed,never dropping or rising?
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
gamaliel9:
Winthrills investment in bitcoin drops or rises as bitcoin drops or rises. Why is Bitclub Advantage fixed,never dropping or rising?
same thing I'm asking. I think those into it have answers to it, just wait and see it crashing like ponzi
Re: Why Dump All Your Savings In Bank by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
gamaliel9:
true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Information On How To Make Money / Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? / P&G Leads In Race For American Investments In Nigeria - Consul-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.