Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Will Be At The Beach Party -keketu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Be At The Beach Party -keketu (618 Views)

Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) / I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be At The Beach Party -keketu by Keketu(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
A lot of female have been lining up to see the millionaire bad boy keketu in real. Finally the millionaire bad boy has decided to meet up with these female too has he is set to attend the beach party nairaland is holding.
In is word he said ' Millionaire boyfriend are hard to come by this days but finally nairaland ladies jump for joy, i will be at the beach party' he concluded.
source http://Www.wikipedia.com

grin
Re: I Will Be At The Beach Party -keketu by MrHistorian: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Get a life. . . .
Re: I Will Be At The Beach Party -keketu by Keketu(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
MrHistorian:
Get a life. . . .
All nairaland female will appreciate this post. Do you know how of them are praying for a rich boyfriend like me?
Re: I Will Be At The Beach Party -keketu by Rickjordan(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Does that mean you finally give up on that your crush??
Re: I Will Be At The Beach Party -keketu by Keketu(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rickjordan:
Does that mean you finally give up on that your crush??
It was juju.
Re: I Will Be At The Beach Party -keketu by mikejj(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin that girl selling orange at lagos ibadan expressway will come too.
Re: I Will Be At The Beach Party -keketu by Keketu(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2018
mikejj:
grin that girl selling orange at lagos ibadan expressway will come too.
That your girlfriend? he came.
Re: I Will Be At The Beach Party -keketu by mikejj(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Keketu:
That your girlfriend? he came.
haha keketu!! i need business advice can u b of help
Re: I Will Be At The Beach Party -keketu by Keketu(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2018
mikejj:
haha keketu!! i need business advice can u b of help
Contact my boy Seun.

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm: 5 Nigerian Celebrity Divorcees Who Are Winning! / “i've Got Sweetest Honeypot In The World, It's As Cold As Ice”-girl On Facebook / 3 Reasons Why Men Are Attracted To A Woman’s Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.