Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (81736 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure Wife In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
dynicks:
don't wish for evil for it could befall u or ur loved ones on the long run...
this is the evil they wished , so I don't give a fvck if it befall them...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Yesbody: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
See innocent girls, young girls, beautiful ladies being butchered like animals for over 2 years and nothing is been done, FGN still keeping quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

All in a bid to discredit Buhari, see what you've started.
You'll surely get your reward.

Ogbeni, do you have an aorta of humanity at all?
Is everything politics of APC and PDP to you ( who by the way don't even know of your existence)
This is not a matter of Atiku or GEJ or PMB anymore
It is about humanity and insecurity..
For fuckkk sake, act human..

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

Common sense did not tell u that the reason why army av not clamped down on them is because buhari is behind dem. If atiku was behind by now buratai would av been in taraba now...

So my guy we are not fools. Buhari is behind this. Wen people of benue came out to protest against the killings... Did the army not year has dem.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by kelvincruz(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
There shall be no peace for the wicked, I am not a separatist but it all seems to me that ojukwu was right in his bid to divide this country call Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ajewealth123:
Whats all these ,for goodness sake? the fear of GOD no longer in the heart of men or ,howcan u slaughter a human being this way?

U first aff to ask ur self WHY GOD DIDN'T SAVE THEM??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
ensamy:
Goodluck Jonathan said ' my re-election is not worth the blood of any Nigerian'. He accepted defeat and left the sit to the Person whose Presidency is worth the blood of every Nigerian if possible.
Now see blood blood blood every where and everyday pouring in Nigeria. cool shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by effluxpump(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
"woe for the earth...because the devil has come down to you having great anger knowing he has a short period of time "
I'm really bleeding in my heart right now. .
What force drives men into a situation where they feel compelled to commit atrocities? embarassed embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oxalic:
All these attacks are coming after leaders of herdsmen openly vowed to mobilize their members and resist Anti Open Grazing Bills in Benue and Taraba States. Yet, none of these leaders of the herdsmen has been arrested. What a country!
And the killers will never be caught nor punished. Government wants you to believe they are invisible.
Nigerians have been so unfortunate with series of hypocrites and incapable hands running the country year after year. Worse still, large chunk of the masses remain gullible.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Arysexy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
I don't give a fvck anymore! This same ppl were d zombies that voted d goat in aso Rock, as if their mistakes were not enough, they were among d fools making mockery of Nnamdi KANU and IPOB members intimidated and maimed for no just cause than saying d truth about this fake country.

Una good morning ooo Northern Christians. Afonja own is loading with full force until una senses return from journey.

Ndi ara!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
ajepako:

Is everything politics of APC and PDP to you ( who by the way don't even know of your existence)

Aww.. dearest ajepako, nor vex.

Buratai should do something or resign. This can lead to civil war if left unchecked.

PMB should do something.. All Nairaland BMCs please pass the message across to your oga.
Thanks
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by kernel505: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..
All in a bid to discredit Buhari, see what you've started. You'll surely get your reward.

Close that hole before your face.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
horsepower101:

Nnamdi Kanu saw the future

He saw the future by advocating for the killing of Northerners in the east knowing fully well that Our own people are in their millions in the north shey? You and your prophet are daft.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
All those jumping and dying in my mentions, make una no vex o..

I saw them accuse Atiku earlier, didn't know it will make a lot of people go gaga on here.
Ndo to all of una.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by bencynthgreat: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:
because frustration wan finish u, u want crisis so ur poverty can be hidden cheesy

nigeria forever, nothing dey happen grin
U really need a complete overhauling of ur brain. U call this inhumane rubbish a crisis? This is way more than crisis but a total collapse of ur dear country. How many of this have u heard from most African countries not to mention developed countries?. U are one of the reasons why this inhumane attitude will continue. But wait till it gets to u then u will know d country is in total shambles.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Lastanza: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
So finally the country Nigeria has crashed. What a waste of government. Oh Lord, Pls the hour and time has come
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Oxalic(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
mindtricks:

And the killers will never be caught nor punished. Government wants you to believe they are invisible.
Nigerians have been so unfortunate with series of hypocrites and incapable hands running the country year after year.

It is disheartening how they twist and misrepresent facts; turning a blind eye to serious issues at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
If Nigerians can boycott meat ,.....these problems go solve
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by hucienda: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
ajepako:

Ignore the fool.

The blood of those little children and thousands of other victims cries to the heavens.

Wish one had the power of the president to stop the incessant madness and killings but one is not the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Richardabbey:
They Ai'nt Coming To Lagos , Dat Means Am Safe

Bt Make Dem No Kill Our Developers Finish O ,
Dey Are Still Some Place In Lagos Still Need To Be Developed
you are wicked and insensitive.....

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by DMathematical: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

What stops Buhari from arresting Atiku??

This is the same kind of nonsense we endured under GEJ. Everyday they talk of exposing those behind violence, yet nothing happens.

It will not be well with Buhari & Jonathan these two men are the worst things to happen to Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Captain6(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
I think it's time for Mr.President to resign! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ehbellsho(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
GOSH! When will our so called leaders wake up?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Wise up people. ... Buhari cannot be behind the killing to discredit his own government. Someone else is behind this

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by tytunji29(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ratello:

Hello, I said T.Y Danjuma and not T.Y Bello. 1,000 Buharis cannot dare him please ask around. That's Buhari's boss dem no born Buhari well. T.Y Danjuma not T.Y Bello please. Don't miss them up
Nt every one knws dat man cald ty danjuma bt trust me d man is a strong man
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by MrIcredible: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

Brain-dead Bastąrds just full internet... Even as i know like Atiku reach. Your frustration is an inoperable disease.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by tytunji29(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Richardabbey:
They Ai'nt Coming To Lagos , Dat Means Am Safe

Bt Make Dem No Kill Our Developers Finish O ,
Dey Are Still Some Place In Lagos Still Need To Be Developed
Permit me to say u re stupid

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
doyinbaby:
you are wicked and insensitive.....

Also stupid. I wonder how a someone who is supposed to be human with blood in his veins would type something like that in this kind of situation. Tribalism, religious differences have turned people into something else really.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Saintp(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is first term when he needs our vote for another term yet this kind of blood is flowing, what will happen in second term when he no longer needs our vote? Mehn, I'm so sorry for this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by slowice(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
If I get a visa and leave this country I doubt I ll ever come back.... Buhari must mean wickedness for him to allow this level killing to happen in this country courtesy of the same herdsmem...... Any fool from the south that ll vote for this idiot for whatever reason may not see the next day.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
JuneOctober:

Also stupid. I wonder how a someone who is supposed to be human with blood in his veins would type something like that in this kind of situation. Tribalism, religious differences have turned people into something else really.
he was jesting because his family is not part of those that died..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by nams77: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ratello:

Hello, I said T.Y Danjuma and not T.Y Bello. 1,000 Buharis cannot dare him please ask around. That's Buhari's boss dem no born Buhari well. T.Y Danjuma not T.Y Bello please. Don't miss them up
And what has the ty danjuma done if he is that brave? I cannot be in his position and keep quiet. I will rather dare 10,000 buharis than allow my people to go through this. Judgement awaits them all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian / Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.