Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (81737 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure Wife In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Treasure17(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ohh laawd. These Fulanis are wicked animal in human form.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
So are we still justified to consume beef (knowing these cows are reared on the blood and life of innocent people).....if you have the fear of God you will consume other alternative....every time you eat beef you eat the blood and life of fellow Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by horsepower101: 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
"Just because of regular fulani criminal activities, some of you are shouting. You should be thanking us for getting rid of the IPOB terroerists" -Lai Mohommed

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Those pictures should be downloaded and kept carefully. In 2019, they should be printed and pasted side by side with Buhari's posters.

This should be done in all Southern states and Middle belt states.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by wristbangle: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalasticlala, this is just too graphic. Ah ah! cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Bizibi(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

Which T Y Danjuma.?

The one that has kept quiet after Buhari rough handled him the last time he spoke last year.
who told you that one oooooo......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Haganah: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Keep sleeping!

Your masters friends will be glad to visit you!

Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

All in a bid to discredit Buhari, see what you've started.
You'll surely get your reward.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Purehuman(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Igbos will not break this country. They will break it themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by peeps4u: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

Are you mad or something?
The same fulani herdsmen Buhari has publicly defended several times and Lai Mohammed just defended on BBC this week are the ones you claimed Atiku is sponsoring?
Isn't it clear Buhari is supporting these people, and that tells why everyone working under this govt is either silent at these killings or even defend fulanis like Lai did

17 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by zendy: 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
This nothing to worry about, just Fulani Criminals doing their thing

We should be talking about IPOB

They are the ones thr government said are the real terrorists

20 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Earlier today,I shared photos of Fulani people killed in Taraba state by Bachama militias.Aliyu who shared the story refused to tell his followers that villagers were also killed by the herdsmen.A doctor named Divine who works at FMC Jalingo has revealed that Fulani herdsmen also killed many villagers in the same communities in Taraba.Below is what he wrote...

'Fulani herdsmen go viral in Donada and Kaltibu villages of Lau LGA of Taraba State killing over 50 people, many wounded and thousands left homeless. This happened yesterday. Federal Gov't has remained silent over the killings of Christians and peasant farmers by Fulani Malitia'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-go-on-rampage-kill-over.html?m=1

I knew that after the Benue attacks, Fulanis know Buhari is encouraging them and they will begin a wide-scale attacking of villagers since Buhari will not use the army against them, but the army will be used against anyone defending himself against Fulanis.

Nigerian MUST regroup to defend their communities or they will be wiped out by Fulani

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ratello:
Trust me Buhari is a goner. T.Y Danjuma will definitely not take this easy. Some questions needs answers.
the same T.Y Danjuma is one buhari second term advocate. danjuma shouldn't be trusted. he's wolf in sheep's clothings. he even has series of oil blocks in Niger delta well.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by johnnyvid(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
am feeling sorry on the corp members that's serving in villages where fulani herdsmen are ravaging. no security for their lives.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
May whoever is sponsoring this people never live to see his sons and daughters grow old. May he bury hid children one after the other

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nelsizzy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
I wept

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is becoming a nightmare
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Still Buhari won't say anything about his brothers killing, but sent soldiers to beat those who didn't even do something close....

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by IronPants: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
I am not a big fan of IPOB but I think I am safer with 'em 100%

20 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
blackbeau1:
May whoever is sponsoring this people never live to see his sons and daughters grow old. May he bury hid children one after the other

Amen! Plz can I av ur number since Naija is coming to an end. We are at war!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by kings09(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
robotix:
the way most of you talk makes me question your education and intelligence. The fact that u know how to read and write does not mean u possess those.
Alariiwo is one of the BMCs. Dont waste ur energy. He z only doing his work while the herdsmen continue their slaughter including omenkalived/liondeleo ppl

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Spoilt4toto: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thank God I've left that shitty graveyard called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Ulue: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pls what kind of country is this?

What is the value or premium placed on our lives as Nigerian

Buhari what sort or disservice are you doing to us as our Ruler?

Buhari, are you the president of these people that died like bushmeat?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by yanshDoctor: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
gowan was only used by the Britain during the war, the Britain sellfish interest mastermind and prolong that war.

those who don't learn from history repeat to fail

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by OhGeeBee: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chai.....this really changed my mood.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by nelsoncool28: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

are you seriously blaming atiku? Is he the chief security officer of this country?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Must you quote me to type rubbish??
Can't you face your own life or are you under a curse. All these trolls sef
Iwo gangan ni epe n ja

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
temptnow:
I curse your generation
Why u dey mind him misyarn, no allow this kind people think say we Yorubas like Buhari... To hell with him.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
North central..don't be cowered by
these idiots. Defend yourselves, if the country goes up in flames so be it. President buhari is their grand patron yet refuses to stop the madness, but is thinking 2019. I really fear for Ilorin in the years to come.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mr.President, just forget about my vote in 2019..

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Rawged: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
This people kill their own..... Oh God!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:
because frustration wan finish u, u want crisis so ur poverty can be hidden cheesy

nigeria forever, nothing dey happen grin
you don't have sense. These words will judge you

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / Yahoo Boys Unleash Dogs On EFCC Operatives In Ibadan / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.