Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (81770 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure Wife In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Fawklicant: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Elections is around the corner..

The killer party is hell bent on giving Buhari bad name.
All they know is dirty politics with ttheir treacherous supporters from erosion republic. Today biafra or death, tomorrow atikulate.
Unstable lots.

Today I mourn the absence of common sense in you. Just read what you have been typing there since and tell me if the resources wasted on your existence is justified. Everything is not about political parties, stop acting like a dimwit! It doesn't suit you.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kay25:

If you are a yoruba guy sincerely you are a disgrace to your fore fathers I hope they hold a meeting and withdraw you from the race of yoruba and loan you to fulanis has fulani cattle herdsmen headed by buhari himself not be killing since he came in?was that the fault of atiku haba yorubas do think before they talk pls try be half if not one

my friend keep shut..

Anyone can be responsible for terrorism so let's hear word.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is heartbreaking.

What pains me most is that buhari will do absolutely nothing about this. His silence gives these Fulanis more power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nengee: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Can't we just erase(kill) the fulani race from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
robotix:
the way most of you talk makes me question your education and intelligence. The fact that u know how to read and write does not mean u possess those.
#TrueTalk bro.!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by IronPants: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Richardabbey:
They Ai'nt Coming To Lagos , Dat Means Am Safe

Bt Make Dem No Kill Our Developers Finish O ,
Dey Are Still Some Place In Lagos Still Need To Be Developed
Just listen to yourself. So everything is alright because "they ain't coming to Lagos" abi? Don't you have friends, relatives, family living in that axis? Do you realize that these people are humans just like you and I?
Here you are mocking your fellow humans that are being mutilated and cut into pieces just because you have 10mb worth of free data.
Give up for the dumbest post of 2018.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by DrLikita12(f): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
Arysexy:
I don't give a fvck anymore! This same ppl were d zombies that voted d goat in aso Rock, as if their mistakes were not enough, they were among d fools making mockery of Nnamdi KANU and IPOB members intimidated and maimed for no just cause than saying d truth about this fake country.

Una good morning ooo Northern Christians. Afonja own is loading with full force until una senses return from journey.

Ndi ara!

I usually don't like to comment on threads like this but
1. Nobody deserves to die because of who they chose to vote.
2. Buhari did not win in Taraba
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_general_election,_2015

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ettybaba(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ratello:

Hello, I said T.Y Danjuma and not T.Y Bello. 1,000 Buharis cannot dare him please ask around. That's Buhari's boss dem no born Buhari well. T.Y Danjuma not T.Y Bello please. Don't miss them up
God bless you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruth: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruths:
Blood of Jesus

Obara Jesus

Eje Jesu

Northern Christians, pls join IPOB and escape Fulani Republic of Nigeria.
i vividly remember when the people of souther kaduna and Idoma of Benue paid Kanu a visit to voice out how they were being oppressed and he invited them to join the scheme.
Mehn SS and SE politicians, senators and governors that stand on Nigeria's unity may be doing that out of their greedy interests

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Yesbody:
See innocent girls, young girls, beautiful ladies being butchered like animals for over 2 years and nothing is been done, FGN still keeping quiet

A government that wants to do something would have done something long ago.

I strongly believe that buhari takes orders from someone higher than him in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
oh my word. what is this? it was not like this before. what exactly is happening in this country?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by 360great(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is too bad .
What is president Buhari really doing, ?
This is just too painful. May their soul rest in peace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruth: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
DrLikita12:

I usually don't like to comment on threads like this but
1. Nobody deserves to die because of who they chose to vote.
2. Buhari did not win in Taraba
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_general_election,_2015
Taraba are majority christians and is a pdp state. They should have been in the north central and not north east.
Besides Benue being an Apc state are the most wrecked by this Fulani Mercenaries and Governor Ortom is clueless and putting his people's lives at risk because of his loyalty to the APC Caliphate.
EternalTruths
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by darqly(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

All in a bid to discredit Buhari, see what you've started.
You'll surely get your reward.

Try to be intelligent, just small. angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by mayorincorp(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
2nd civil war loading. Where is our new sheriff in town? Where is his body odour?

WHAT ACTUALLY THIS FULANIS REALLY WANT?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ProfChris10(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
I weep for this country cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
ODVanguard:

As in eh.. Buhari is playing with fire if he doesn't take decisive action against these terrorists called herdsmen. This administration should not be returned if this nonsense isn't nipped in the bud once and for all. This is just unacceptable.

The fulani herdsmen have the support of the Presidency. Since this madness started, whenever appointees of the President want to comment, they are always defending the herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by DrLikita12(f): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
Taraba are majority christians and is a pdp state. They should have been in the north central and not north east.
Besides Benue being an Apc state are the most wrecked by this Fulani Mercenaries and Governor Ortom is clueless and putting his people's lives at risk because of his loyalty to the APC Caliphate.
EternalTruths

I think we are saying the same thing. Please read the comment of the guy I quoted. He said something like it serves them right because they voted Buhari.
I was simply correcting him.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Okoyeeboz:
Those pictures should be downloaded and kept carefully. In 2019, they should be printed and pasted side by side with Buhari's posters.

This should be done in all Southern states and Middle belt states.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mr. President you promised to deal with insecurity. What is going on is unacceptable. The very fabric of society is giving way. Remember there are several members of government, of various institutions including the security services who are sworn to defend and uphold this country. When their vows are severely tested because of great loss and devastation back home the entire system called Nigeria becomes perilously unstable.

Mr. President, genocides and civil wars have started on far milder rumpus. Your inability to act decisively hitherto will be known for nothing else than its grave cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Listen Up all You Southerners.

If we dont put our differences aside and start working together, these Foolanis will certainly come down to jihad.

The SE & SS are working well together.

SW come on board b4 its too late.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by omoseth(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Meanwhile, some people are already busy setting up campaign offices for 2019 elections in Jan 2018 while the country is sitting on the keg of gun powder. Ha! Lord of mercy!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruth: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
DrLikita12:

I think we are saying the same thing. Please read the comment of the guy I quoted. He said something like it serves them right because they voted Buhari.
I was simply correcting him.
yeah, his warped reasoning is that all northerners deserve violence cos they voted in Buhari.
For God's sake this are human lives. Let's stop playing politics with lives.
I believe he may also reason that all the six states in the south west deserves this cos they voted in Buhari when we all know majority of Ekiti voted Pdp and even the states in SW also voted pdp during the last presidential Elections.
Anyway i buttress your point dear. This obviously has nothing to do with who we voted in

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Please, do we have a president in this country??

bubu till 2090
I will vote buhari in 2019 as a payback to those mad ppl that voted for him in 2015....
we must finish this pepper together....
ndi ara.....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by northvietnam(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sai Baba till 2019

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by sogud(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Earlier today,I shared photos of Fulani people killed in Taraba state by Bachama militias.Aliyu who shared the story refused to tell his followers that villagers were also killed by the herdsmen.A doctor named Divine who works at FMC Jalingo has revealed that Fulani herdsmen also killed many villagers in the same communities in Taraba.Below is what he wrote...

'Fulani herdsmen go viral in Donada and Kaltibu villages of Lau LGA of Taraba State killing over 50 people, many wounded and thousands left homeless. This happened yesterday. Federal Gov't has remained silent over the killings of Christians and peasant farmers by Fulani Malitia'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-go-on-rampage-kill-over.html?m=1

Omg......dis killing is too much oooo
Buharin is der doin ntin bcoz herdsmen re involve
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Mccullum: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is unfortunate, Buhari... is failure on security and his silence is as if he's supporting his people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by vinpella02(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Black Taraba: gods cry

Now tell me
What is this
Could it be

Hate of bliss
Or herdsmen
Loves to slit…

All men strife
To stay more
Than a day

Why take life
By a door
Of bad ways…

Land for graze
Huge camouflage
To bring haze

On ones eyes;
Enough please
Of this mess

At the sight,
Even gods
Did shed tears.

©2018 Vinzpoetry.
Onyeche Vincent Onyekachukwu

https:///pQaGb-26F
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Earlier today,I shared photos of Fulani people killed in Taraba state by Bachama militias.Aliyu who shared the story refused to tell his followers that villagers were also killed by the herdsmen.A doctor named Divine who works at FMC Jalingo has revealed that Fulani herdsmen also killed many villagers in the same communities in Taraba.Below is what he wrote...

'Fulani herdsmen go viral in Donada and Kaltibu villages of Lau LGA of Taraba State killing over 50 people, many wounded and thousands left homeless. This happened yesterday. Federal Gov't has remained silent over the killings of Christians and peasant farmers by Fulani Malitia'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-go-on-rampage-kill-over.html?m=1
You have the rights to defend your life, dead or alive, the choice is yours, NEXT!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by wickyyolo: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
How I wish they can just enter Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Kwara. sad. Let Afonjas feel the horror Taraba is facing. Because they ganged up to vote a Jihadist

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
jacyhelen:

bubu till 2090
I will vote buhari in 2019 as a payback to those mad ppl that voted for him in 2015....
we must finish this pepper together....
ndi ara.....
Not only you dear, we all must enjoy Buhari till 2023

Sai Barber

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jesus, mehn.....some of you are sadistic. What's with all these sharing of highly graphic images all over the place. Doesn't it turn your insides? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.