Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

How To Always Win The Heart Of Your Interviewers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Always Win The Heart Of Your Interviewers (797 Views)

Interviewers Needed For Short Market Survey In Lagos. / How To Reply When Interviewers Ask About Your Previous Salary / 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Always Win The Heart Of Your Interviewers by Femillionz(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
25 most difficult questions to be prepared for on a job interview

So, you are one of those who want to build a career and has several interviews to face in the coming months till you bag the best offer. Straightly, I will pour it out that the interview session is more than just questions and answers as we all know and the importance of equipping yourself before every interview no matter how much you know cannot be over emphasized.

RIDE WITH ME

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/25-most-difficult-questions-to-be-prepared-for-on-a-job-interview/

Re: How To Always Win The Heart Of Your Interviewers by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
You must always be prepared for questions when you don't have anybody who will pick up a phone and say

Hello, my referred person will be there shortly, just hand him his appointment letter
Re: How To Always Win The Heart Of Your Interviewers by Femillionz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
You must always be prepared for questions when you don't have anybody who will pick up a phone and say

Hello, my referred person will be there shortly, just hand him his appointment letter

My brother, some questions are made to confuse life out of the applicant but for those of us without 'connections', we still try our best to prepare hard for interviews

2 Likes

Re: How To Always Win The Heart Of Your Interviewers by Femillionz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
2018/2019 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

For these open scholarships this January, some are fully sponsored, while some are not.

Try as much as possible to apply for more than 3.

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/2018-2019-scholarsh/

Goodluck

2018/2019 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/2018-2019-scholarsh/

(1) (Reply)

2018 Access Bank Plc Ongoing Recruitment-application Procedure And Requirement / Oolu Solar Company Country Manager Recruitment 2018 / Heneiken Job Females Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.