Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga (1651 Views)

How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? / SCB Free 4k Jumia Shopping Voucher 2020/2021 / Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga by ayobamiolusegun(m): 3:37am On Sep 17, 2017
HOW TO GET #5000 KONGA VOUCHER

PROCEDURES
1. visit www.alat.ng and click on "get it on google play" to download the mobile App

2.after downloading click on sign up to create ur account
(Follow the simple steps to create ur wema Alat bank account)
Make use of this referral code for ur own registration *EX4ACQ*

3.Once your account has been created kindly proceed to fund ur account by either making a transfer to ur alat account using the account number on ur dashboard or by using ur other banks ATM to send #500 to ur Wema bank account

4.PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH #500 BY TRANSFERRING #500 TO THE ACCOUNT YOU JUST OPENED FOR YOU TO BENEFIT FROM THIS

5.Once your account has been funded send your full name in email to support@konga.com to get your voucher and it will be confirmed and you receive your voucher in 2 hours maximum.

Hurry guys ends in 40days!!
Re: Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga by abdallah9566(m): 6:39am On Sep 17, 2017
ayobamiolusegun:
HOW TO GET #5000 KONGA VOUCHER

PROMO!PROMO!!PROMO!!!

GET FREE #5000 KONGA SHOPPING VOUCHER BY REGISTERING WITH CODE *EX4ACQ*

PROCEDURES
1. visit www.alat.ng and click on "get it on google play" to download the mobile App

2.after downloading click on sign up to create ur account
(Follow the simple steps to create ur wema Alat bank account)
Make use of this referral code for ur own registration *EX4ACQ*

3.Once your account has been created kindly proceed to fund ur account by either making a transfer to ur alat account using the account number on ur dashboard or by using ur other banks ATM to send #500 to ur Wema bank account

4.PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH #500 BY TRANSFERRING #500 TO THE ACCOUNT YOU JUST OPENED FOR YOU TO BENEFIT FROM THIS

5.Once your account has been funded send your full name in email to support@konga.com to get your voucher and it will be confirmed and you receive your voucher in 2 hours maximum.

Hurry guys!!
e no work ooo y u dey lie na
Re: Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga by alex81(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2017
this looks tempting, but no guarantee dat I'll get d voucher... so I rest my case.

meanwhile, in other news nobody is talking about the new Whatsapp text status update..

Re: Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga by pat077: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2017
grin
Re: Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga by ayobamiolusegun(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2017
abdallah9566:
it's working but you have to Register by downloading the app and fund your account with #500. Also make sure u use the code when registering
Re: Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga by ayobamiolusegun(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2017
alex81:
this looks tempting, but no guarantee dat I'll get d voucher... so I rest my case.

meanwhile, in other news nobody is talking about the new Whatsapp text status update..
if you use the code and fund your account with the #500, your name will show on their account so that's how they confirm you really used the code so they will send the voucher to you and you can use it to buy anything on their site and amazing, you can withdraw your #500 back
Re: Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga by holluikon(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
You can also use this code (RDAQXH)to get #10,000 voucher
RDAQXH
Re: Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga by ayobamiolusegun(m): 3:40am On Sep 18, 2017
abdallah9566:
wetin no work? U gaxt register with the code as referral

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Faceapp To See Your Old Face ( And Also, Why I Uninstalled It From My / Please Don't Ignore Iphone 7 Or Samsung S8 / Samsung S7 Edge And Tecno Camon 12 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.