Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service (stronger Than Your Enemies) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service (stronger Than Your Enemies) (1003 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service (stronger Than Your Enemies) by 4reala(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
THE FAMILY MENU 6,January 2018.

STRONGER THAN YOUR ENEMIES.Part 1.
(Majorly excerpts of message byPastor E.A.Adeboye at January 2018 HolyGhost Service 5,January at New Arena ,Shimawa,Redemption Camp).

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:31‬ KJV.
“And he increased his people greatly; and made them stronger than their enemies.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭105:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Bible Passage:Luke 11:21-23.

The Lord is speaking here about two categories of people :
1.Strong man well armed and defending his own territory
2.Stronger fellow comes and plunder him
Joel 3:10 "Let the weak say I am strong"
Plan of God is for all of us is to be strong
Psalm 105:27.

Here are some areas of strength required of us:
1.Physical strength:Prayer of faith will heal the sick.You will live in divine health.
Exodus 15:26 if you obey God you will not be sick.
2.Materially:Genesis 33:4-9 Esau got crumbs of blessing from Isaac but he got enough.The least person in the house o God should have enough.
3.Spiritually :He wants every member of His church to be strong and bold.
2 Kings 1:9-12- only one single portion of anointing called down fire.

-It is good to be strong but it is better to be stronger.It is better that you become a carrier of miracles than just experiencing miracles
(Mark 16:18).
Peter: was a carrier of miracles :Acts 3:6-8..In the name of Jesus Christ and walk.
-It is good you have enough but better if you have more than enough to give and make others rich, be a blessing to others (2 Kings 4:1-7).
-"I decree your hand will never lack"
-Spiritually God expects you not just to be free but to command demons and they will obey you (Acts 16:16-18).
"I command every demon around you to be silenced in Jesus name"
Begin to lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.
God can even use your enemies to fight for you.
"Relax your victory is not negotiable."

What to do to be stronger than your enemies:

1.You must be supported by the Strongest Himself (Romans 8:31,Psalm 24:7-10).
Phil.2:9-11 at the name of Jesus every knee must bow.,not by your power but by the Spirit of God Zechariah 4:6.

2.You must be connected to the One who is never tired.1 Samuel 17:41-51
David was a giant killer,Rescued the sheep from Lion,Bear and rescued Israel from Goliath.
2Samuel 21:15-17- David grew faint and tired but for God.
Exodus 17:8-13-Moses' hands were held up because he was tired but God is never tired.
Isaiah 49:28-31 God is never weary and tired.
As you are connected yourself to Him, you will not know what is called tiredness again.Amen.

3.We must be inhabited by the Greatest ( 1 John 4:4)-When you are inhabited by the power of God, the power to do the impossible becomes available. Ephesians 3:20.
Demons will be hearing the voice of God in you.
1 Peter 4:11-speak as an oracle of God.What is inside of you will dictates what comes out of you.
God says to you:
(Forget the past, It is a new day)
(Keep knocking all doors will opened this year)

Procedure on this rescue mission:
1.Aggressive praise (2 Chronicles 20-25)
Praise alone gave victory to Jehoshaphat.
John 4:23-24-Worship in Spirit and in truth.
2.Aggressive prayers (Matthew 15:21-28).
3.Aggressive giving (Luke 6:38)
4.Your faith must be Aggressive (Mark 11:22-24)

Conclusion:
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.”‭‭ Isaiah‬ ‭60:1‬.

Prayer Points:
1.Father,please let this year be my year of total and comprehensive victory in every area of my life:Physically ,spiritually ,mentally etc
2.Father please in this year let this my neighbor be absolutely victorious(join hands with your neighbor in prayers)
3.You will be stronger than your enemies in Jesus name.
4.Father beginning from now let every form of weakness end in my life right.
5.Father don't let me be an ordinary Christian
6.Father make me stronger than every evil force every witch and wizard
7.Father I am counting on your support help me to rescue the captives.
8.Father please don't let me be disconnected from You ;no more weakness no more tiredness.
9.Father dwell in me richly ,make my heart Your throne.Flush out everything that should not be in me.
10.Father everything I need to serve You,provide for me abundantly, make me Your treasurer,I will give abundantly to Your work.
11.Father I trust in You ,don't let me be ashamed.

Special Prayer point :
1.Praise God in a special way.
2.Father from now on let enemy see me and run
3.Father,Please anoint me specially to heal the sick and cast out demons.
4.Father,make me a blessing to my generation
5.Father keep me pure, holy so You can dwell in me.
6.Father,from now on let me shine for You in the darkness of this world
7.Your own special requests.
IT IS YOUR TURN TO SHINE AS YOU EXERCISE DOMINION OVER YOUR ENEMIES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service (stronger Than Your Enemies) by sonofthunder: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Magnificent...

(1) (Reply)

Christians!, Have You Prayed For Leah Sharibu Today? / How God Cursed Africa(ancient Egypt)? / How Powerful Is Satan? Must Christians Fear Him? Let's See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.