Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God (1496 Views)

My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
3nim:
First set of questions. These were not intended to spite anyone or God. I really wondered about these.

Please quote any question you feel you have the best answer to and respond to it.

A test layout seemed more organised to me. You can explain individual answers.

1a) Who are the actual "children" of God? (...multiple choice)
(a) the devoted followers only
(b) the partial followers and the devoted ones
(c) the People in India who grew up believeing in Krishna, a god with blue skin, gods with multiple arms (apparently they should go to hell for this)
(d) Mentally deranged ("mad" ) people
(e) all of the above, infact every human being
The people we can actually call children of God are the first beings he gave bodies to. Here are the first sons of God: Knoliud, Allah, Yahweh, Enlil, Atum, Moloch, Mazda, Olorun, etc. All the gods worshipped from generation to generation are the children of God.

:
1b) A loving father lets his children burn in an ever-growing fire for all eternity for doing bad things. Do you think that's a fair punishment?
If there is such a father, his brain needs formatting. BTW, I'm aware that such nonsense is what Yahweh and Allah have in mind for some of their followers. That's a proof that they are not good fathers, let alone calling them loving fathers. They are dunces.

:
1c) How does spiritual paternity change? First you are a child of God, and then you when you decide to become "evil", you also become the child of the devil. This means that being a child of God is only figurative spiritually. I used to think that it was spiritually true.
God is not the opposite of devil. Devil is not a specific personality, therefore nobody or nothing can be called devil intrinsically. So if nothing can't be called devil intrinsically, then nobody is qualified to be the child of the devil.

:
2) How did Jesus really enter the story...was he created by God? Or was he also God (catholic trinity ideology) and he took part in creation? I mean before he was born of the virgin Mary...
Jesus as a personality does not exist, but as a fictitious character, being a mixture of the attitudes of many previous real characters, then it exists. Faulkin aka Zeusus Krista was the person who existed in the homo erectus era, being the son of Murmoh and Earthus(Mother Earth) but was adopted by Yahweh. Faulkin lived and then died since millions of years back in the previous world, but just about 2000years ago, some homo sapiens got inspiration and wrote back Faulkin into our world. So, the only place Jesus can be seen is in the bible.

:
3) About that tree in the Middle of the garden, Eden....the question is just WHY? God could have planted a mango tree, why did he plant the one that was not to be touched? And the one that could damn humanity?
It is not God Almighty who planted any tree, Yahweh did so.

:

4) Does God really like stories? [/b]because honestly, Bible stories have made some really good movies.
He knew it was ALLL going to happen. So what was his plan? did he think he'd be wrong at some point and that humans wouldn't sin anymore? HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON WOULD HAVE TO DIE AND HE KNEW IT. He let it happen. Most of his creation/children would end up in hell and he knew it. Adam and What's up with this?
All these are mere stories cooked up by Yahweh and his people. There was no one dying for anybody's offences and mistakes. We are all bound to make mistakes and correct our mistakes by ourselves. It is a lazy assumption to think that a caveboy somewhere have died for your mistakes. BTW, what sense is there that someone have to die for your petty mistakes?

:
5) Is God all-knowing? [b]Did he or did he not know...

(a) ...that that serpent was evil? y/n
(b) ...that Adam and Eve would eat the apple
(c) ...That his only begotten son would have to suffer and die?
(d) ...That sin would , in all honesty, be fun to commit sometimes so his creation would have to give up doing things they like
He should have known all these before he created anything. He could have spared Jesus christ all of that pain and suffering, really.
This person you are describing here is not God Almighty. This is one of the creatures of God called Yahweh. He doesn't know or see all things. He doesn't even see close to 1/infinity of all things.

:
5) God is all powerful?
(a) Why didn't he crush Lucifer them one time? Instead of letting him tempt his children....
(b) In fact, he could have deleted sin from existence or made humans have no desire to sin. Why didn't he?
God doesn't see anything as sin, it is human concept to call mistakes and wrongdoings sins. As a matter of fact, Lucifer aka Allah and God Almighty are not pair opposites such that God would destroy him. It is not even Allah(Lucifer) that made anybody make mistakes. To make mistakes is part of humanity, so Lucifer(Allah) had no fault in people's mistakes. For example, if I said something bad about my colleagues and he got sacked, I am the person who made the mistake and it is not the fault of Lucifer(Allah). Next time I would simply watch my tongue that's all. So do not let us blame our personal mistakes on either Satan(Yahweh) or Lucifer (Allah) because they don't even know almost all of us personally let alone making us to make mistakes.

:
6a) Innocent people, children, CHRISTIANS die horribly daily. Is this his will or is he waiting for the right number of people to die before he saves his children ?
God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh does not save anyone from anything. He doesn't interfere in the personal affairs of humans. If anybody is about to die, he or she dies. Whatever diseases killed a human being, those germs causing the diseases are only fighting for their own survival as we are also fighting for our own survival. So God will not kill a mosquito for humans, else it becomes partiallity in his part because mosquitoes too have souls. Animals and plants have their souls and we eat them for food, so should they also pray that God should kill humans for them? However, death doesn't mean the end, it means changing position. So whoever dies get to see himself or herself existing again somewhere else.

:

7)[b] Does he have multiple personalities?
God of love-God of war, God of vengeance-God of mercy. Vengeance and mercy stand on 2 opposite sides of the spectrum.
All these characteristics are not the attributes of God Almighty, rather, they are the attributes of Yahweh, one of his creatures. So it doesn't count for God's.

:
(8 ) Is the Bible 100% accurate? Could it really be God's or Jesus's words? Did the Matthew, Mark, Luke and John literally carry their "pen and paper" everywhere ? ...I mean you have quoted statement after quoted statement in the Bible.
According to my perception, the bible is 99% inaccurate and the word 'accuracy should not be brought to use at all when the Bible is concerned.

:
10)(a) Explain God's take on rape and why I should understand it.
(b) Explain his take on me being able to sacrifice my own child willingly and blindly in obedience to him ( here I get the answer that God wouldn't give me a temptation that is too big for me. well...)
From what I know about God, there are just three golden rules which if followed, it would make the best out of everyone:

1. Use your brain positively
2. Worship no god/God
3. Do good to humanity

:
11) Do you believe that a LOOOOOOT of Christians are just afraid of hell?
Yes it is obvious.

:
13) Why does it seem like God isn't keen on saving his children from the flames of hell ? If he were we would all be saved by now, tbh. Instead, he lets people do the work, he definitely knows they won't all succeed. Even when people seek him, they don't find him, contrary to his word in Matthew 7:7 (I held on to this so much)...there have been people who sought his presence or help in their lives. MOST did not get answers....The explanation I get to this is that the people don't seek long enough... okayyyy
The flames and other evil realms were created by the minds of bad gods. Some of them such as El, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Eshu, Ereshkigal, Enlil and many others used their minds to create a very unpleasant psychological conditions for those whose minds are connected with them. However, the light of God Almighty went to those evil minds and destroyer every evil imaginations these bad gods have made for humans such that now there is no more unpleasant psychological state. We are actually souls and souls are well connected with the brain. So if we think as Yahweh and some bad gods want us to think, we might end up experiencing such evil psychological state of hell fire, etc. But eventually, the light of God Almighty have taken all such conditions out of existence.
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by HeyCorleone(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lol.
This is funny.

1 Like

Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by Blakjewelry(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
So you wan turn God 2018
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Lol.

This is funny.
It is not funny. I am not talking for talking sake. All my answers are drawn from the BOOK OF HISTORY of the World and the Universe and I can give you quotes from it if you want.
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Blakjewelry:
So you wan turn God 2018
I am a part of God already, same way as you and everybody in existence, just that many don't know their positions in God Almighty.
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Any more question about God?
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by kullozone(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
OtemAtum:

Yes please, how exactly did God come into existence. Did he create the whole universe including every single living and non living thing? As in, where did he come from

I'm yet to read any convincing answers to all these.
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by 0temSapien: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
kullozone:

Yes please, how exactly did God come into existence. Did he create the whole universe including every single living and non living thing? As in, where did he come from

I'm yet to read any convincing answers to all these.

I am science-oriented and I wait on science most of the time to tell me about God(Existence/Energy). So going by Scientific definition of Energy, I will say that God(Energy) is neither created nor can be destroyed. But it can transform itself from one form to another.
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by kullozone(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
0temSapien:

I am science-oriented and I wait on science most of the time to tell me about God(Existence/Energy). So going by Scientific definition of Energy, I will say that God(Energy) is neither created nor can be destroyed. But it can transform itself from one form to another.

Unfortunately, I'm not science oriented. Thanks anyway.
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
kullozone:

Unfortunately, I'm not science oriented. Thanks anyway.
No P
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by johnw74: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
OtemAtum:

asking you a question about God, would be like
asking mr. bean a question about rocket science

3 Likes

Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2018
johnw74:

asking you a question about God, would be like
asking mr. bean a question about rocket science
Understanding what is God Almighty to you will be like teaching Quantum Physics to a Newborn baby.

2 Likes

Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by johnw74: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
Understanding what is God Almighty to you will be like teaching Quantum Physics to a Newborn baby.

oh duh copycat

i have heard that fish is good brain food, i will see if i can catch you a whale

2 Likes

Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2018
johnw74:

oh duh copycat

i have heard that fish is good brain food, i will see if i can catch you a whale
Okay.
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by johnw47: 3:33am On May 23, 2018
OtemAtum:

Rev 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

2 Likes

Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by Primesky(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2018
The devil always lies!.

What more can we expect?. Deception in full speed. The bible did warn us about these days of the end.

Can anybody imagine someone saying God has no sense of sin, that it is man who invented that theory?.

SMH. Only Satan can inspire and say such things.

All these are geared towards denying Christ and His finished work. But he he will fail woefully!.

Jesus Christ is Lord.

2 Likes

Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by Nobody: 10:57am On May 23, 2018
Primesky:
The devil always lies!.

What more can we expect?. Deception in full speed. The bible did warn us about these days of the end.

Can anybody imagine someone saying God has no sense of sin, that it is man who invented that theory?.

SMH. Only Satan can inspire and say such things.

All these are geared towards denying Christ and His finished work. But he he will fail woefully!.

Jesus Christ is Lord.
so you think the bible is unchanged since it was written?
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by johnw47: 12:47am On Jul 08, 2018
OtemAtum: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum

ha ha, another no substance braggart
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by Primesky(m): 2:31am On Jul 08, 2018
The devil is a liar!. He will fail so miserably in Jesus name. Amen!.

History (lies) cooked up in hell, packaged with flattery to deceive.

3 Likes

Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum: 7:06am On Jul 12, 2018
Primesky:
The devil is a liar!. He will fail so miserably in Jesus name. Amen!.

History (lies) cooked up in hell, packaged with flattery to deceive.

History cooked up in hell? This is funny o grin
So the fire of hell can cook something. Hmm.
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by johnw47: 7:33am On Jul 12, 2018
OtemAtum:
So the fire of hell can cook something. Hmm.

well something we know is, it's your final destination:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by Primesky(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2018
OtemAtum:
So lthe fire of hell can cook something. Hmm.

Hahaha... The chief prisoners of hell and their colleagues in space are the ones cooking up all the lies. To hide their state and position as hell inmate, they lie to you about gods in prison. Meanwhile they are talking about themselves grin grin

Very soon they will be turned over to the lake of fire!. Ensure you don't partake in that one. Nobody can mess around in the lake of fire. It's beyond description!

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Don't follow them Otem, that place was not meant for you. Don't be like a long throath kid who is leurd by mere sweet.

2 Likes

Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by 0temSapien: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Primesky:

Hahaha... The chief prisoners of hell and their colleagues in space are the ones cooking up all the lies. To hide their state and position as hell inmate, they lie to you about gods in prison. Meanwhile they are talking about themselves grin grin

Very soon they will be turned over to the lake of fire!. Ensure you don't partake in that one. Nobody can mess around in the lake of fire. It's beyond description!

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Don't follow them Otem, that place was not meant for you. Don't be like a long throath kid who is leurd by mere sweet.
So the fire is not affecting them shebi. Imagine, cooking something inside hell. Hmm
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by Primesky(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
0temSapien:
So the fire is not affecting them shebi. Imagine, cooking something inside hell. Hmm

Hmm... It's good to play o. But see Otem, this is not a joke o. Stop this thing you're doing. It's all lies!.

The enemy is messing up with your mind, can't you see it?.

2 Likes

Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Primesky:

Hmm... It's good to play o. But see Otem, this is not a joke o. Stop this thing you're doing. It's all lies!.

The enemy is messing up with your mind, can't you see it?.

Lolz, funny guy. Enemies ko, onome ni.
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by johnw47: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:

call them what you like but your head certainly is messed up
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2018
johnw47:

call them what you like but your head certainly is messed up

now you're abusing me abi? Even Yahweh whose head is messed up for real cannot stand up to look at my face to say this, let alone you. In all, Yahweh remains caged in his spiritual cage. Aseee!!!
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by johnw47: 10:59am On Jul 27, 2018
OtemAtum:
now you're abusing me abi? Even Yahweh whose head is messed up for real cannot stand up to look at my face to say this, let alone you. In all, Yahweh remains caged in his spiritual cage. Aseee!!!

ha ha, just read your words again and see that your head is indeed messed up
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by Primesky(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
OtemAtum:

The devil is your enemy. He is the enemy of your life and soul. Wisdom demands that you know your enemy, and stand guard against him, not to submit and become his slave or spokes person.

Jesus Christ is your life and Savior. Repent and receive Him today. Salvation is now!.
Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by OtemAtum: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Primesky:

The devil is your enemy. He is the enemy of your life and soul. Wisdom demands that you know your enemy, and stand guard against him, not to submit and become his slave or spokes person.

Jesus Christ is your life and Savior. Repent and receive Him today. Salvation is now!.

My enemies are some of the gods of religion, such as Yahweh, Allah and Mazda, including Moloch and Soponno, Eusebius, Origen and Jospehus, etc. They don't like me because I am revealing the truth that will expose their lies. However, I wouldn't refer to any of these people as devils because they are only doing what they think is best for them and any antagonistic view from me shall surely not be accepted by them.

THERE's NO SPECIFIC PERSON WITH THE NAME 'devil'. Don't fight an imaginary devil!

Eta-n-tagba 17:1-3
1. There is no devil as a personality.
2. Every time you do bad, you are momentarily a devil.
3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn you back to your natural self.

1 Like

Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by Primesky(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2018
OtemAtum:

My enemies are some of the gods of religion, such as Yahweh, Allah and Mazda, including Moloch and Soponno, Eusebius, Origen and Jospehus, etc. They don't like me because I am revealing the truth that will expose their lies. However, I wouldn't refer to any of these people as devils because they are only doing what they think is best for them and any antagonistic view from me shall surely not be accepted by them.

THERE's NO SPECIFIC PERSON WITH THE NAME 'devil'. Don't fight an imaginary devil!

Eta-n-tagba 17:1-3
1. There is no devil as a personality.
2. Every time you do bad, you are momentarily a devil.
3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn you back to your natural self.

The devil is a liar!. Always subtle and deceptive. This is the kind if lies that overthrew Adam and Eve, but he has failed forever! Jesus Christ is Lord forever!

You are your own worst enemy. Who is a lost man, is it not the one who doesn't know his enemy?. Who is a confused person, is it not the one who doesn't know his maker?.

Your reply is another proof that you're speaking for the devil!. The devil will always seek to hide his identity, it is in the interest of the devil to remain unknown. It's easier to conquer a careless, ignorant enemy who doesn't even know his attacker.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Satan is a real spiritual being hell bent in destroying your soul. He has fallen angels loyalists, who you have ignorantly associated with, and have called your father. What a shameful confusion!.

Repent and receive Jesus Christ today. He is the way, the truth and the life.

Salvation is now!

1 Like

Re: My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God by 0temSapien: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
Primesky:

The devil is a liar!. Always subtle and deceptive. This is the kind if lies that overthrew Adam and Eve, but he has failed forever! Jesus Christ is Lord forever!

You are your own worst enemy. Who is a lost man, is it not the one who doesn't know his enemy?. Who is a confused person, is it not the one who doesn't know his maker?.

Your reply is another proof that you're speaking for the devil!. The devil will always seek to hide his identity, it is in the interest of the devil to remain unknown. It's easier to conquer a careless, ignorant enemy who doesn't even know his attacker.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Satan is a real spiritual being hell bent in destroying your soul. He has fallen angels loyalists, who you have ignorantly associated with, and have called your father. What a shameful confusion!.

Repent and receive Jesus Christ today. He is the way, the truth and the life.

Salvation is now!

Words written by the past people have really deceived this one. Smh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Koinonia With Apostle Joshua Selman Resume In Abuja Today. / Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This / Why Should U Worship Wat U Do Not Understand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.