Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. (707 Views)

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / A Critical Look At God's Word "Jacob Have I Love, Esau Have I Hated" / My Answers To All The Questions Directed At God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Myth121(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
I've been following the religious sections of nairaland for some time now, and I noticed dat many atheists are giggling and making jokes about God now but that is just for a moment.

People love to live in denial and they don't understand that God gave us Free Will and that's why there's evil in the world.

We know Jesus was sent to save everyone and is directly available to whomever will call on His name in time of need. The Lord sees through the denial.

1 Like

Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by obinna58(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
And where is your proof of atheist giggling and making jokes about your imaginary powerful being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Myth121:
I've been following the religious sections of nairaland for some time now, and I noticed dat many atheists are giggling and making jokes about God now but that is just for a moment.
Jokes about religion and deity claims?

Sure. Humour is a wonderful and useful institution. It's very useful for being a part of critical and skeptical thinking. Stand up comedy shows this nicely.

Myth121:
People love to live in denial...
Of what am I in denial?

Myth121:
....and they don't understand that God gave us Free Will and that's why there's evil in the world.
Hold on there. You’re putting the cart before the horse. You need to establish that “God” (whatever that is) actually exists before you can attribute anything to it.

Free will may very well be an illusion, but let’s assume, arguendo, that it’s not. How does human free will account for natural disasters? And why does your god apparently favor the free will of assailants over that of their victims?

Myth121:
We know Jesus was sent to save everyone and is directly available to whomever will call on His name in time of need.
No.
We don't.
You are lying.
Instead, you have an unsubstantiated claim. One that you, nor anyone, ever, has demonstrated to be accurate.
Thus dismissed.

Myth121:
The Lord sees through the denial.
What denial? Not buying it. Sorry.
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by HappyPagan: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
why are your hurt that people are laughing at God?

God's not hurt. He's enjoying it. So He tells me.
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Vic2Ree(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
I can't believe no-one has ever explained things to me so clearly before! Thank you so much OP!

You've saved my poor fool soul!

grin grin grin grin

I don't mean to offend, but your post has no teeth. Give me a persuasive argument.

Your entire argument is to call us ignorant without providing anything to support this "wisdom" you have so courteously provided us.

I just need one good reason to believe you.

A single sliver of falsifiable evidence to support your claim would send the whole atheist community of Nairaland spiraling out of control.
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Myth121(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

You’re putting the cart before the horse. You need to establish that “God” (whatever that is) actually exists before you can attribute anything to it.
Yes I can. https://www.facebook.com/JewFacts/posts/2020656644636818?hc_location=ufi
Edit: You must feel stupid now, right?
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Heathen777(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
But if evil exists because of free will...
and heaven has no evil...
then would we have free will in heaven ?
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Myth121(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Heathen777:
But if evil exists because of free will...
and heaven has no evil...
then would we have free will in heaven ?
You have the free will to touch a hot stove but the knowledge not to. Even though you aren't ever going to touch a hot stove purposefully, you wouldn't say you don't have the choice.

So if you have knowledge of God, perfect as much as a created being can, wouldn't it stand you know enough not to hurt yourself, cut yourself off from him?
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Myth121:

People love to live in denial and they don't understand that God gave us Free Will and that's why there's evil in the world.

We know Jesus was sent to save everyone and is directly available to whomever will call on His name in time of need. The Lord sees through the denial.

Point of correction , Jesus was not sent by any god to save anybody, he could not even save himself. Stop the nonsense. Even the Jews reject the notion that he is the messiah.

Besides, there are many people who have a myriad of needs and they are calling your Jesus 24x7 and he cannot help them. You know what I call that, Jesus is not real.

2 Likes

Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Myth121:

Yes I can. https://www.facebook.com/JewFacts/posts/2020656644636818?hc_location=ufi
Edit: You must feel stupid now, right?
Troll confirmed. Bleep off and stop wasting my time.

Be aware that trolls have mental illness that affects their ability to interact sucessfully. It would be advantageous to seek help. My honest and deep condolences for your condition. It must be truly awful to suffer in that way due to the obvious consequences of this.
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Heathen777(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Myth121:

You have the free will to touch a hot stove but the knowledge not to. Even though you aren't ever going to touch a hot stove purposefully, you wouldn't say you don't have the choice.

So if you have knowledge of God, perfect as much as a created being can, wouldn't it stand you know enough not to hurt yourself, cut yourself off from him?

Knowledge doesn't necessarily mean you'll act accordingly....people do things even when they fully know it's wrong.
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Myth121(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Troll confirmed. Bleep off and stop wasting my time.

Be aware that trolls have mental illness that affects their ability to interact sucessfully. It would be advantageous to seek help. My honest and deep condolences for your condition. It must be truly awful to suffer in that way due to the obvious consequences of this.
You ask for evidence and I gave it. You ignored the scientific proof that God is protecting Israel in just 2 Minutes. You can ignore the evidence and call it ‘luck’ but you’re just burying your head in the sand.
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Myth121:

You ask for evidence and I gave it. You ignored the scientific proof that God is protecting Israel in just 2 Minutes. You can ignore the evidence and call it ‘luck’ but you’re just burying your head in the sand.
If your argument is that the fact that the Israelis have heretofore won the Arab–Israeli conflict implies that Yahweh is not only real, but also actively protecting Israel in particular and the Jewish people in general, then please explain the Shoah.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

2 Likes

Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Martinez19(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2019

Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by TheArranger(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
Myth121:

There are no gods - you have been deceived.
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Myth121(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheArranger:

There are no gods - you have been deceived.
Then how do you explain why Israel had such low casualties??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oml3SJ0vSlk
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Myth121:

You do realize the Arab losses are pretty comparable at 4000 to 15000. Israel lost 6373, 4000 of which were soldiers. Israel also had the approval of Europe, the US, and Russia; some of which supported them. The only notable power who didn’t advocated for israel was China, and they were neutral. It was also a defensive war against an Arab invasion. Provided the supply lines were managed and defensive fronts held, I don’t understand why you think that Israel should’ve had more casualties.
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by Myth121(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
frosbel2:

Point of correction , Jesus was not sent by any god to save anybody, he could not even save himself. Stop the nonsense. Even the Jews reject the notion that he is the messiah.

Besides, there are many people who have a myriad of needs and they are calling your Jesus 24x7 and he cannot help them. You know what I call that, Jesus is not real.
God will do as he pleases and his reasons for doing so or not doing so cannot be understood by man. Also you don't know if your prayers have already been answered, the harvest may be planted and reaped at a later date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9LB47o4Q9M&t=283s
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by TheArranger(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Myth121:

oh yes, dr.schroeder.... i've seen his idiocy. he works hard to justify his beliefs with very weak evidence.

beyond that - i won't disparage the man here - but if we're going to discuss the hebrew people - and luck... i suppose the best place to start might be treblinka or maybe bergen-belsen?

but i digress... you have been decieved, and what passes for evidence for you is exceedingly weak.
Re: To The People Who Are Laughing At God.. by obinna58(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Myth121:

Lol it's obvious you're mentally sick

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE - 700,000,000,000 Dollars Prophecy Comes To Pass One Week After / Jesus: The Final Solution - Deeper Life December Retreat 2019 / Pastor Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi IN LAGOS "When One Door Closes Another Opens"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.