Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. (58367 Views)

Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by babyfaceafrica: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't pull the gender card here. A man goes squarely for what he really desires. They don't back out half way 'cause they're snubbed or the lady is playing hard to get. Some men find all the chasing process fun and challenging. At this stage, the lady knows little or nothing about him and they're not emotionally involved yet, if he decides to walk away then it's his loss 'cause he knows what he was chasing her for in the first place, not hers.
am sorry.. I don't find indecisive ladies fun..... I only ask once..and give you time...it you say no..fine.. I move on..live is too short

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by babyfaceafrica: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Toks2008:

I still wonder why he lacks the boldness. Who I be wet person go dey hide attack me?

you don't need to reply everyone.. Just ignore
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Toks2008(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Deathlezz:
how you’re able to stand naked and unashamed marvels me!

My first post on this thread was girls can’t get interested in a guy because he suddenly ignored her except the girl was only playing hard to get all the while.

The Jared of you to carry the discourse from there, you attacked my parents. That’s only proves you’re egoistically thin-skinned, baselessly proud and mentally unevolved like a teen and still having teenage anxiety.

You’re a pretentious clown. And empty hallucinatory ignoramous who doesn’t know how females react.

Nairaland will continue to be the biggest revelation to your stagnant life.

You’re lucky I’m going soft on you.

Now it is confirmed that you need help. please go back and read your very first comment you made after quoting me then read every other one.

If that is your definition of reasonable comment then I feel for you the more.

This will be my last response to you. Pray to GOD to help you overcome the bitterness in your life cos I can see it in every comment of yours.

And please next time I beg you,don't hide behind a new Nairaland ID to express yourself no matter how myopic it may sound.

May God have mercy on your bitter soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by arofemites(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbish. Does my life depend on any of these fvckboys?

Ignore me? So? Who did you help?

I don't need to know if u r strong. It's a heart conceal.
Or u meant other way round?
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by richythePH(f): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Deathlezz:
how you’re able to stand naked and unashamed marvels me!

My first post on this thread was girls can’t get interested in a guy because he suddenly ignored her except the girl was only playing hard to get all the while.

The Jared of you to carry the discourse from there, you attacked my parents. That’s only proves you’re egoistically thin-skinned, baselessly proud and mentally unevolved like a teen and still having teenage anxiety.

You’re a pretentious clown. And empty hallucinatory ignoramous who doesn’t know how females react.

Nairaland will continue to be the biggest revelation to your stagnant life.

You’re lucky I’m going soft on you.

go hard already!........there's no time for soft disses here angry

meanwhile Op's right to an extent cos it has worked for me a couple of times and now somehow that ish is firmly embedded in me embarassed.......

and right now if i like a lady i find myself ignoring her even when she feels same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Cladez(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Deathlezz:
even a broke, babe-less, lazy bet9ja addict would use Nairaland as a springboard to talk to his betters!!!

A lazy , aimless man who relies on sport betting to feed has a voice because of Nairaland.

gringrin C'mon dude as a football fan,i stake for fun.Now come around and tell me you fvck ashawo for fun?
Its just a short while till STDs especially Hiv/Aids catch up with you thats if you aren't infected already.

Ooooh before i forget,have you visited a brothel to fvck today?
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Deathlezz: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
richythePH:

go hard already!........there's no time for soft disses here angry

meanwhile Op's right to an extent cos it has worked for me a couple of times and now somehow that ish is firmly embedded in me embarassed.......

and right now if i like a lady i find myself ignoring her even when she feels same
it worked because the ladies are already into you but their insecurities and feminine wiles were leading them to play hard to get.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Deathlezz: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cladez:
gringrin C'mon dude as a football fan,i stake for fun.Now come around and tell me you fvck ashawo for fun?
Its just a short while till STDs especially Hiv/Aids catch up with you thats if you aren't infected already.

Ooooh before i forget,have you visited a brothel to fvck today?
a football fan? Dude is trying to explain his financial destitution and mental laziness in finding a lasting job grin

We’re all football fan, bro but for you to run halfclad to Nairaland screaming for help for cash out shows you’re economically porous as wharf rat.

I hope you realize hiv patients gets to live even longer these days and people with depleted mental health and alexythimia are medically hopeless.

Hahahaha hahahaha,

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Deathlezz: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Toks2008:

Now it is confirmed that you need help. please go back and read your very first comment you made after quoting me then read every other one.

If that is your definition of reasonable comment then I feel for you the more.

This will be my last response to you. Pray to GOD to help you overcome the bitterness in your life cos I can see it in every comment of yours.

And please next time I beg you,don't hide behind a new Nairaland ID to express yourself no matter how myopic it may sound.

May God have mercy on your bitter soul.
are you trying to tell everyone you couldn’t respond to rebuke of yourself thread without resorting to parental jibes?

How you stand naked and same time unashamed is breathtaking.

Your soul is beclouded in a maize of hallucinatory illusions. You need counseling and psychoanalysis to remedy the aftershocks of your wife’s departure.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Toks2008(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
you don't need to reply everyone.. Just ignore

Just catching my fun bro...sometimes trolls can be taken seriously by innocent viewers so it's sometimes Ideal to let them know the trolls.
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Cladez(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Deathlezz:
a football fan? Dude is trying to explain his financial destitution and mental laziness in finding a lasting job grin

We’re all football fan, bro but for you to run halfclad to Nairaland screaming for help for cash out shows you’re economically porous as wharf rat.

I hope you realize hiv patients gets to live even longer these days and people with depleted mental health and alexythimia are medically hopeless.

Hahahaha hahahaha,
Lol he didn't deny the fact he is already infected.If you are trying to give yourself hope am sorry you failed.Dude we could do this all night but i got important things to attend to goodbye.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by emperorzillion: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Toks2008:
You meet a lady and you have expressed your feelings to her but she just seem to be acting up.
Maybe she is an ex you have been trying to get back.

Sometimes she just might not be interested in you and as a guy you should simply move on to another lady but there is one sure way to make her crave for your attention even if she does not want you but if she does then You are most likely to get her if you can be disciplined to do this one thing and she will deeply crave for your attention even if she pretends not to worry.

IGNORE HER.
Your post is for a ready made G ... u know what I'm talking about... if u ignore her when u are a broke G, she no go even notice u.. wink wink

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
I beg to differ. Do you know that some ladies need persistence in the guy's act of wooing for them to be convinced of a guy's seriousness towards them?. For these set, ignoring them doesn't mean a thing 'cause they'll perceive you to be unserious.

Trash!!!...Trash!!!!..Trash!!!!....

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Deathlezz: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cladez:
Lol he didn't deny the fact he is already infected.Dude we could do this all night but i got important things to attend to goodbye.
hahahaha, the poor sod couldn’t even comprehend I was trying to tell him an hiv patient got more hope than a mental invalid and a hopeless man who relies on sports bet to feed.

Please go and check your betting slip to know where your next meal is coming from grin
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Sugar97(f): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
I understand ur point. When the guy who's chasing stops chasing (begins to ignore), the girl feels bad. Yea...been there, but only if the girl is interested. Sometimes u can't wait for him to move along and its only a relief if he ignores u

5 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Toks2008(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
emperorzillion:
Your post is for a ready made G ... u know what I'm talking about... if u ignore her when u are a broke G, she no go even notice u.. wink wink

Lol! I remember my ex when she insisted on having a break,I tried to make her see reasons why she should have a rethink but for where...so I stopped texting her and ignored her totally..and guess what,,she will just bring up a reason to get my attention...

I tell you this fact ..even if a lady will never date you,she will still want you to continue wooing her. Strange

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by emperorzillion: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Toks2008:

Lol! I remember my ex when she insisted on having a break,I tried to make her see reasons why she should have a rethink but for where...so I stopped texting her and ignored her totally..and guess what,,she will just bring up a reason to get my attention...

I tell you this fact ..even if a lady will never date you,she will still want you to continue wooing her. Strange
That's a girl you often come in contact... not a girl who sees you once in two months

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Toks2008(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sugar97:
I understand ur point. When the guy who's chasing stops chasing (begins to ignore), the girl feels bad. Yea...been there, but only if the girl is interested. Sometimes u can't wait for him to move along and its only a relief if he ignores u

Thank GOD you are catching the drift but even for the one she is not interested in,she tends to wonder why the guy SUDDENLY stopped wooing. Many ladies may not accept this.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Toks2008(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
emperorzillion:
That's a girl you often come in contact... not a girl who sees you once in two months

As long as you have been wooing her,she will wonder why you suddenly stopped and that in itself is a form of craving. She will quickly get over it but at a point she will wonder why the guy just stopped.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Sugar97(f): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Toks2008:

Thank GOD you are catching the drift but even for the one she is not interested in,she tends to wonder why the guy SUDDENLY stopped wooing. Many ladies may not accept this.

She might wonder but that doesn't mean she'd feel bad about it

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by NeeKlaus: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2018
Yes, you are right but it only works IF THE GIRL IS INTERESTED IN YOU. If she isn't, you are wasting your time.

I have used it a couple of times, even did it last week.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Toks2008(m): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Sugar97:

She might wonder but that doesn't mean she'd feel bad about it

Good. So when she begins to wonder it means she is kinda craving for the guy's attention even if she will never date him in a thousand years.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by biacan(f): 12:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:

It works,,it really works only if the lady is interested in you but at de initial point her HARD GETS ATTITUDE was over her

I hv alot of close friends dat I ignored

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Sugar97(f): 12:27am On Jan 07, 2018
Toks2008:

Good. So when she begins to wonder it means she is kinda craving for the guy's attention even if she will never date him in a thousand years.

Lol...ahn-ahn? This logic is faulty joor. Just cos u're wondering doesn't mean u're craving for his attention

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Deathlezz:
grin grin Toks is butthurt.

Listen, son, the only way a guy will ignore a girl and gets her attention is if the girl was into the guy but pretending all the while. If she isn’t, ignoring by the guy is just good riddance to unwanted pest.

But I wouldn’t expect someone who couldn’t keep his marriage to understand. You failed what you’re trying to teach, son.

Ouch grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Oxster(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2018
LessNoise:

Even if you're destined not to be liked by her..ignoring her will make her like you/angry at you?

Whether like/Hate......it all depends

You got her attention but mostly is LIKE
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Oxster(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2018
Toks2008:

It is in the gene of most ladies. .it's not that ignoring her will make her love you or want to date you...not at all but that action will just make her crave for your attention even if she will still curse you lol!

It's just the way many ladies are wired but if that lady truly wants you but just acting up,then ignoring her could do the trick.

Ya bro,,,I concur with you

Ladies ehhh...i no no as dem create them
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Oxster(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

who asked.u grin voltron let toks explain the meaning if this thread...

I'm tired

m just testifying nah

Abi you won talk say en no de work?
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by Petonis(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Diaz no respect in social media....if u cants face d heat that comes with naija social media...park well o...dont come here n be crying....anyways....I my gal for 2018 @lalas247 I want you

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by pryme(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Deathlezz:
There are certain halos around his soul I’m curious about.

I can lighten the darkest part of his life and make him taste the beauty of sorrow.

Do you listen to rock songs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.