Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

7 Types Of Women That Will Definitely Break Your Heart – No Escape! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Women That Will Definitely Break Your Heart – No Escape! (1803 Views)

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Women That Will Definitely Break Your Heart – No Escape! by courageoseghale: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
[img]966460a87ccf3efc68f38b5a8ec219ac.jpg[/img]

Let me start by saying, everyone is wonderful. No one deserves to be heart broken.
You are an amazing man! Not that you are handsome, you style better, or you are slightly above an average standard of men… you are indisputably wonderful.

Enough of that, let’s go straight to the point here… Men gets stupid around women every time they are with or see a pretty lady (No wonder Ed Sheeran got lost for loving the shape of her, just saying).

When it comes to dating someone, men simply go with whomever they think is “the one” at the moment without thinking or looking closely into what they are about to have; this sometimes leave their heart broken. Everybody knows, not today, the strippers are definitely not the girlfriend material. So, I will not list that in this post.

This article will discuss 7 types of women that will definitely break your tender heart, definitely! Let me get this straight to you, I am not here to tell you to break whatever relationship you currently have with someone who might be in this category I am about to list, no! This article is simply to orientate you on what to look out for, but not to tell you what to do if you are with one of these already.

http://www.menfashionvogue.com/2018/01/7-types-of-women-that-will-break-your-heart.html

1. Cheater
I know every cheater have an excuse, a reason that made her to cheat. Either not being in a good relation as to say she wasn’t treated well or she simply had the urge to… she will always have that same excuse to cheat on you! If you get to know this before anything, please, it’s not worth it!

2. The Gold Diggers
At first you will get excited, thinking, “Wow! I’m getting attention from her?! She likes me?! Really?!? Hell no mate!!! She likes your Beamer, your Rolex, your Possessions! A gold digger will never mess with a broke dude. But how can you know a gold digger? Below I’ll list 7 signs of a gold digger;

i. She wants expensive gifts
ii. She is out of your league
iii. Her friends are gold diggers
iv. Men are stepping stones to them
v. She wants to know your financial status; what you do, or your worth
vi. She’s competitive with other women
vii. She’s status obsessed.

Fellow men, you know what’s good for you, stay away!

Continue reading the rest 5 types of ladies that will definitely break your heart by clicking on the link below.

http://www.menfashionvogue.com/2018/01/7-types-of-women-that-will-break-your-heart.html

Re: 7 Types Of Women That Will Definitely Break Your Heart – No Escape! by goestohell: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Women That Will Definitely Break Your Heart – No Escape! by elibest360(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video / Are African Guys Cursed With Sex? Why The Obsession? / Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.