Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. (17170 Views)

Antidepressant Drugs For Sex Control / Is There Any Legal Antidepressant In Nigeria? / Is Cbd Oil Legal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by melanch(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
I would love to know if there are drugs that takes care of depression that could be bought over the counter legally.
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by crazysam001: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oranges, plenty. Very plenty
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by KardinalZik(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Any drug taken to REDUCE depression PRODUCES more of it in the long run.
The BEST anti-depressant is to WORRY LESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Timson01(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
yes oo but it depend on the pharmancy
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by vertueptime: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
KardinalZik:
Any drug taken to REDUCE depression PRODUCES more of it in the long run.

The BEST anti-depressant is to WORRY LESS.

Water is wet, if the person could worry less on his own he wouldnt request for antidepressants

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by emmalexbaba(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
no antidepressants is sold over d counter

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
There are variants of Prozac and Xanax in Nigerian pharmacies but the trade names are different. You can walk into any pharmacy to buy them without a prescription. I can't tell you the name because you will most likely abuse the drug.. Before taking any psychosomatic drug you need to see a mental health professional first, a qualified one for that matter not one of the quacks everywhere these days.

Don't ever attempt to take antidepressants on your own without a prescription because the side effects are dire and when you withdraw from them or even decrease dosage you will get brain zaps which you cannot control, scary hallucinations and terrifying dreams. You will also fall sick with a fever that feels like a flu but isn't a flu. It comes with body pain and complete lethargy. No pain or fever medication will relieve you at this point because what your body needs is the antidepressants and nothing else. You just have to wait till the symptoms disappear which can take up to a month.

See a good doctor first before taking antidepressants.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
emmalexbaba:
no antidepressants is sold over d counter
Not true. I bought them before for weight loss.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
NLmember:

What !!!!

Do they now have off-label use in weight loss , when one of their side effects is weight gain?

Nothing we will not hear in NL

Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 07, 2018
stellx:

What !!!!

Do they now have off-label use in weight loss , when one of their side effects is weight gain?

Nothing we will not hear in NL
Stop quoting me to display your ignorance.

I am not interested in whatever you think.
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2018
NLmember:

Stop quoting me to display your ignorance.

I am not interested in whatever you think.

Some Nairalanders are just pathetic!!

Why cover your bruised ego by spewing invectives on a subtle enlightenment I offered you.

This forum is for information as much as it's for entertainment but your likes have made it an avenue for displaying their uncultured manners and disrespect for correction.

Common Side Effects of Antidepressants

Antidepressants can sometimes cause a wide range of unpleasant side effects, including:

nausea
increased appetite and weight gain
loss of sexual desire and other sexual problems, such as erectile dysfunction and decreased orgasm
fatigue and drowsiness
insomnia
dry mouth
blurred vision
constipation
dizziness
agitation
irritability
anxiety

https://www.webmd.com/depression/features/coping-with-side-effects-of-depression-treatment

3 Likes

Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by melanch(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2018
NLmember:

Can I know the one you bought. Check your DM.
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2018
stellx:

Why cover your bruised ego by spewing invectives on a subtle enlightenment I offered you.
This forum is for information as much as it's for entertainment but your likes have made it an avenue for displaying their uncultured manners and disrespect for correction.
Antidepressants can sometimes cause a wide range of unpleasant side effects, including:
nausea
loss of sexual desire and other sexual problems, such as erectile dysfunction and decreased orgasm
fatigue and drowsiness
insomnia
dry mouth
blurred vision
constipation
dizziness
agitation
irritability
anxiety
https://www.webmd.com/depression/features/coping-with-side-effects-of-depression-treatment

STOP QUOTING ME WITH YOUR FOOLISH POSTS, I DON'T HAVE TIME OR INTEREST TO EDUCATE YOU!

I really HATE when manner less airheads follow me around trying to prove more intelligent by posting rubbish. You actually went to Google to search for a link to show that antidepressants cause weight gain?
Are you not a funny person?

If you understand how drug interactions work you will know that different antidepressants have different mechanisms in the body and some of them suppress appetite, some are appetite neutral and some cause weight gain.

But you are missis Google, Google has told you all antidepressants, every single one of them causes weight gain you came here to post your Google link and are now feeling so fly.

If I said cough medications cause drowsiness a sane and rational person will realise there are some cough medications that do not do that.
A sane person will realise that side effects don't always affect every drug user, a sane person will know that people react differently to drugs.

but Google students will conclude that every single one of that drug causes the exact same side effect in every single user and start posting links.

Look just get away from me! stubborn foolishness annoys me.

6 Likes

Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2018
melanch:

Can I know the one you bought. Check your DM.

I used a disposable email, I can't reply you.

Melanch, before I took those drugs for losing weight I did a lot of personal research to know what I was up against. If you decide to start swallowing them and something bad happens to you tomorrow I will have it on my conscience and I don't want that.

Your doctor will know which treatment is best for you so talk to him instead. So sorry but I can't tell you what they are.
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2018
NLmember:

STOP QUOTING ME WITH YOUR FOOLISH POSTS, I DON'T HAVE TIME OR INTEREST TO EDUCATE YOU!

I really HATE when manner less airheads follow me around trying to prove more intelligent by posting rubbish. You actually went to Google to search for a link to show that antidepressants cause weight gain?
Are you not a funny person?

If you understand how drug interactions work you will know that different antidepressants have different mechanisms in the body and some of them suppress appetite, some are appetite neutral and some cause weight gain.

But you are missis Google, Google has told you all antidepressants, every single one of them causes weight gain you came here to post your Google link and are now feeling so fly.

If I said cough medications cause drowsiness a sane and rational person will realise there are some cough medications that do not do that.
A sane person will realise that side effects don't always affect every drug user, a sane person will know that people react differently to drugs.

but Google students will conclude that every single one of that drug causes the exact same side effect in every single user and start posting links.

Look just get away from me! stubborn foolishness annoys me.

If only you knew who you are addressing !!!
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by melanch(m): 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
NLmember:

I used a disposable email, I can't reply you.

Melanch, before I took those drugs for losing weight I did a lot of personal research to know what I was up against. If you decide to start swallowing them and something bad happens to you tomorrow I will have it on my conscience and I don't want that.

Your doctor will know which treatment is best for you so talk to him instead. So sorry but I can't tell you what they are.

Just tell me
smiley
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
melanch:

Just tell me
smiley
OK. You must first agree that whatever happens to you is on your head because I warned you. Then drop your email let me send the name with a disposable email address.
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by melanch(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
NLmember:

OK. You must first agree that whatever happens to you is on your head because I warned you. Then drop your email let me send the name with a disposable email address.

charliepanforever@gmail.com
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
melanch:

charliepanforever@gmail.com

No, you have to agree that whatever happens is on your head.

Oya say it first before I tell you angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by melanch(m): 4:44am On Jan 08, 2018
NLmember:

Oya say it first before I tell you angry angry angry

Do this please. grin
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by muziyindo: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2018
Please I need where I can buy antidepressant drugs in Lagos,Nigeria. My email is : muziyindojava@gmail.com
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Flunitrazepam(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Send me a message through peteraanu@gmail.com
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Stranger18: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
And sweating excessively. It was so annoying.

nausea
fatigue and drowsiness
insomnia
dry mouth
blurred vision
constipation
dizziness
agitation
irritability
anxiety

Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Psalmmyk: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please i need it just don't care about the consequences
You can email it to at psalmmykingofficial@gmail.com
Thanks.......
Expecting your response please.
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Beacon12: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
There are variants of Prozac and Xanax in Nigerian pharmacies but the trade names are different. You can walk into any pharmacy to buy them without a prescription. I can't tell you the name because you will most likely abuse the drug.. Before taking any psychosomatic drug you need to see a mental health professional first, a qualified one for that matter not one of the quacks everywhere these days.

Don't ever attempt to take antidepressants on your own without a prescription because the side effects are dire and when you withdraw from them or even decrease dosage you will get brain zaps which you cannot control, scary hallucinations and terrifying dreams. You will also fall sick with a fever that feels like a flu but isn't a flu. It comes with body pain and complete lethargy. No pain or fever medication will relieve you at this point because what your body needs is the antidepressants and nothing else. You just have to wait till the symptoms disappear which can take up to a month.

Please I need the anti depressant drugs, babatunderaji12@gmail.com,this is my Gmail. Anything that happened to me it's on my head, thanks.
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by khreus(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2022

Okay. Evening if you are seeing this now. I’m not messaging because I need help in getting high or sort But I will prolly appreciate it if you reply me with an email I can get In touch with you with. I need some clarity on that drug(Xanax) you seem well versed on.
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by EniolaDupside: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2022
I that whatever happens is on my head. dupside89@gmail.com Please ��

Oya say it first before I tell you angry angry angry[/quote]
Re: Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria. by Hardunmhi: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2023

Pls can I talk to you privately ?

(1) (Reply)

Five Aerobic Exercises Pregnant Ladies Can Do / The Names Of 100 Nigerians Who Refused COVID-19 Test To Be Published Soon - PTF / Pakistani Baby Boy Born With Six Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.