Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . (58612 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by H2O2: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2010
I can finally rest my head on something real
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by medjai(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2010
el classico
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by pureminded: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2010
Everybody hates chris, rtflmaooolwkdm grin omdi
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Mmmbop: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2010
sharif don't like it
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2010
gotta pack my stuff
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2010
omfg! my hands fu[i]c[/i]king ache man!
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2010
showouttttttttttt
all i do i show out
inhale the kushhhhhhhhhh
then i blowout
SS Camaro betchh
watch me as go out
back to the crib
with ya gurl
then i go off
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Kunbee: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2010
Gotta go
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Mmmbop: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2010
that was quite a big willy cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2010
ugh, now i'm hungry. The fu[i]c[/i]k is wrong with me man, food come into my mouth nao!
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2010
We wanna see Jesus lifted high
A banner that flies this land
That all men may see the truth and know
He is the way to heaven

We wanna see (clap clap clap)
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2010
eldee:

A banner that flies this land
That all men may see the truth and know
He is the way to heaven

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=2pt]eldee lifting jesus up ehn ehn wonders shall never end lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chamotex(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2010
Mmmbop:

that was quite a big willy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=2pt]eldee lifting jesus up ehn ehn wonders shall never end lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

Hehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2010
eldee:

Hehehehe grin grin grin grin

oya tell me which miracle are you expecting from Jesus tell me so we can join handz in prayers cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2010
googles:

oya tell me which miracle are you expecting from Jesus tell me so we can join handz in prayers cheesy

I just spent a day with my 5 year-old niece and she's converted me.
She actually sat me down and taught me the words of all those songs I mumble in church.

She's so smart . . . I don't want her to ever grow up cheesy cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 12:28am On Apr 11, 2010
eldee:

I just spent a day with my 5 year-old niece and she's converted me.
She actually sat me down and taught me the words of all those songs I mumble in church.

She's so smart . . . I don't want her to ever grow up cheesy cheesy

kai agbaya ni e . . . . how can you not want her to grow up grin

awww wat a good child they should move you in with such child if shez going to be getting you to sing all these kinda songs

i like this eldee at least i know you wont be cheating on me naw that you have been converted cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2010
See me tryn 2 sleep n sleep not cumin',
see me fbkn and nt knwn wat 2 write,
see mee nairalanding  see mee see mee
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2010
luizworld:

See me tryn 2 sleep n sleep not cumin',
see me fbkn and nt knwn wat 2 write,
see mee nairalanding see mee see mee

grin grin grin grin grin

ok oga luizworld i see you cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2010
awwwww the fox trot kiss
baybee serenade me and let's fox trot under the waxing moon
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 11, 2010
bluespice:

awwwww the fox trot kiss
baybee serenade me and let's fox trot under the waxing moon

kai, fill me in abeg grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 12:43am On Apr 11, 2010
googles:

kai agbaya ni e . . . . how can you not want her to grow up  grin

awww wat a good child they should move you in with such child if shez going to be getting you to sing all these kinda songs

i like this eldee at least i know you wont be cheating on me naw that you have been converted  cheesy

She's soooo cute . . . and mature for her age.
I can't believe she made me sit down and learn these songs. . . she's going to teach me memory verses next week.
I love kids. embarassed embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2010
eldee:

I can't believe she made me sit down and learn these songs. . . she's going to teach me memory verses next week.
this is so cute
eldee gushing about kids
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 12:49am On Apr 11, 2010
luizworld:

kai, fill me in abeg grin grin
i just saw a couple do the fox trot and they looked so beautiful together
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2010
eldee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

see the emotional eldee. . . . . i love this niece of yours already for turning you around like dis

since you love kids and i adore dem dont you think itz high time we had one or two  undecided

biological clock is tick-tocking away you know  cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 12:56am On Apr 11, 2010
bluespice:

this is so cute
eldee gushing about kids

I've always loved kids . . . but she's just so huggable.
And she knows how to make me blush. cheesy cheesy

googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

see the emotional eldee. . . . . i love this niece of yours already for turning you around like dis

since you love kids and i adore dem dont you think itz high time we had one or two  undecided

biological clock is tick-tocking away you know  cheesy

Erm . . . I don't want e-kids babes.
Haven't you seen them in Spy Kids?? grin grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2010
eldee:

oh dear, i think i need to send a memo out, eldee has been broken by a toddler! cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:01am On Apr 11, 2010
bluespice:

oh dear, i think i need to send a memo out, eldee has been broken by a toddler! cheesy

She's got this thing about her that just amazes me.
When she was younger, she said I was the best uncle ever and that when she grows up, she wants us to get married grin grin
How cute is that?? cheesy cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 1:03am On Apr 11, 2010
eldee:

Erm . . . I don't want e-kids babes.
Haven't you seen them in Spy Kids?? grin grin grin

well we just have to start from somewhere or wat d'you think  undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2010
eldee:

She's got this thing about her that just amazes me.
When she was younger, she said I was the best uncle ever and that when she grows up, she wants us to get married grin grin
How cute is that?? cheesy cheesy
oh dear!
stop that!
i feel a twitching in my ovaries lipsrsealed

<whisper> i will do absolutely anything for kids, they know this so they push my buttons but i'm incapable of being immune to them </end whisper> embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 1:12am On Apr 11, 2010
googles:

well we just have to start from somewhere or wat d'you think  undecided

Hehehe . . . so where you suggesting we started from. wink wink

bluespice:

oh dear!
stop that!
i feel a twitching in my ovaries lipsrsealed

<whisper> i will do absolutely anything for kids, they know this so they push my buttons but i'm incapable of being immune to them </end whisper> embarassed

She knows that too . . . I've been to see movies that I wouldn't even dream of seeing with a chic, just because of her. cheesy cheesy
I've seen more 'U' movies than anything else just because of a five year old. . .lol
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 1:16am On Apr 11, 2010
eldee:

She knows that too . . . I've been to see movies that I wouldn't even dream of seeing with a chic, just because of her. cheesy cheesy
I've seen more 'U' movies than anything else just because of a five year old. . .lol

pls can i steal your niece for a day? embarassed kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (101)

Tell A Lie / What Do You Think The Person Above You Should Advertise? / Words That End With "ing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.