Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . (58807 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chamotex(m): 12:43am On Apr 10, 2010
ravenzord:

E be like say I don delete am, no vex, I get this badass Tera Patrick tape sha, exclusive. .

Send the bloody thing this guy. cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chiogo(f): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2010
LOL WTH?? These people don't even know my age see them yapping about under-age. Tsk.

If only they knew I'm old enough to be their aunties  grin

@topic, I'mma be I'mma be I'mma be. . .shittiiing on y'all. LOL
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2010
Smirnoff black
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2010
crook ni iwo bobo yii o cheesy cheesy

i piri you sha cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2010
Auntie My foot Abegii jor  grin

Aren't you 12? tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chiogo(f): 12:59am On Apr 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

Auntie My foot Abegii jor  grin

Aren't you 12? tongue
Yes, I'm 12. . . .only when it comes to you. That's the only way to keep you away grin
To the rest, I'm an aunty. tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 1:03am On Apr 10, 2010
chiogo:

Yes, I'm 12. . . .only when it comes to you. That's the only way to keep you away grin
To the rest, I'm an aunty. tongue
Same Here Dearie I'm only 12 when it comes to you. . . To Get me closer to you tongue

And to the rest I'm 'The Don' cool
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chiogo(f): 1:05am On Apr 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

Same Here Dearie I'm only 12 when it comes to you. . . To Get me closer to you tongue

And to the rest I'm 'The Don' cool
Ok, I'm done with you. Like being 12 is gonna make it any better. I like 'em older.
Call me when you're legal grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by nike4luv(f): 1:06am On Apr 10, 2010
work!
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 1:18am On Apr 10, 2010
chiogo:

Ok, I'm done with you. Like being 12 is gonna make it any better. I like 'em older.
Call me when you're legal grin
You wan put Man for trouble abi you no know say dat wan paedophilia? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Btw, I just turned Legal grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chiogo(f): 1:20am On Apr 10, 2010
Sigh. comot from road, my friend.

The Celtics are getting whooped. embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 1:29am On Apr 10, 2010
chiogo:

Sigh. comot from road, my friend.

The Celtics are getting whooped. embarassed
We Thank God and hopefully it will continue during the play offs
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chiogo(f): 1:43am On Apr 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin you wish!!
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 1:53am On Apr 10, 2010
With That Old Granny's team you lot have, an a$$ whooping is no longer a wish it is inevitable grin grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 1:53am On Apr 10, 2010
twerking
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by ravenzord(m): 2:05am On Apr 10, 2010
I'm obviously not gon' be able 2 log into YM 2day, best go to sleep,mtscheew.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Kunbee: 2:12am On Apr 10, 2010
I cant believe that you ignored me angry angry angry angry
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Mmmbop: 2:14am On Apr 10, 2010
hopefully another brilliant story
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chiogo(f): 2:15am On Apr 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

With That Old Granny's team you lot have, an a$$ whooping is no longer a wish it is inevitable grin grin grin
lol stay in london.  tongue
BTW, you're older than Rondo. . .from what I heard. So who's the granny?

Oh. .the wind!. .
C'mon y'all.
Ah what a friday. Staying in doesn't work for me obviously, still not getting work done!
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 2:20am On Apr 10, 2010
@ POST
Oh My dayz I just found one of my primary school crushes on FB shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 2:26am On Apr 10, 2010
chiogo:

lol stay in london. tongue
BTW, you're older than Rondo. . .from what I heard. So who's the granny?

I thought you had a mild crush on rondo, but tis is now going into the realms of a groupie grin
Your are now as bad as Ayetty grin.

Btw, How can a 12 year old going on 13 be a granny? undecided
Still though The Boston Sissys might make it past the first round if they are lucky however they won't go any further.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 2:29am On Apr 10, 2010
i hate you
i know i say it often but i really hate you
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chiogo(f): 2:42am On Apr 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

I thought you had a mild crush on rondo, but tis is now going into the realms of a groupie grin
Your are now as bad as Ayetty grin.

Btw, How can a 12 year old going on 13 be a granny? undecided
Still though The Boston Sissys might make it past the first round if they are lucky however they won't go any further.
Pointing out that he's not a 'granny' makes me a groupie? Then so be it!!
He's already on my wall. cheesy

You're still the granny!! regardless of what you say. lmfao
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 2:48am On Apr 10, 2010
chiogo:

Pointing out that he's not a 'granny' makes me a groupie? Then so be it!!
He's already on my wall. cheesy

You're still the granny!! regardless of what you say. lmfao
Nah it ain't the granny thing. It's your obssesion with the dude that worry's me. You are a freaking Stalker!!! tongue
Dude has a wifey yet you refuse to let him be grin

Btw, I repeat I am 12 or better still if you still doubt me you'r welcome to my pad anytime.
We can find out once and for all what my real age is wink wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chiogo(f): 2:54am On Apr 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

Nah it ain't the granny thing. It's your obssesion with the dude that worry's me. You are a freaking Stalker!!! tongue
Dude has a wifey yet you refuse to let him be grin

Btw, I repeat I am 12 or better still if you still doubt me you'r welcome to my pad anytime.
We can find out once and for all what my real age is wink wink
*death* Stalker? Nah, I'm on his FB fan page but I never remember I'm on it until he updates his status. A real stalker would be checking his page every day! grin
And who's the wifey? It's cool, I'm not into him like that. . .he's too old for me. I just be playing about the 'husband' thing. grin

No, be whatever age you want. I don't wanna find out. tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by bluespice(f): 3:22am On Apr 10, 2010
i should yell at you right now
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by oyinda3(f): 4:43am On Apr 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

@ POST
Oh My dayz I just found one of my primary school crushes on FB shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  shocked

lol. i'm guessing you're disappointed at your 9 yr old self's taste.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by oyinda3(f): 4:47am On Apr 10, 2010
chiogo is going to get married to a very tall, slim, basketballer wannabe.
if and when they get divorced, it's going to be as a result of irreconcilable height difference.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 10, 2010
Oh that was lovely, just lovely.

"I want" "I dont want", well too bad sweety, its what "ASU wants". Tomor, we'll decorate it the way we like, if you dont like, you already know I wont give a Bleep. And you know I have a strong voice in the decisions sweety.

Girls and their self-importance.

Rolling with the toughest byches lol
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 6:42am On Apr 10, 2010
j*o*n*a*h  embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by H2O2: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2010
That one hit the gut pretty good. Dang that hurt!
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by lalaboi(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2010
hate lip infections man. . . now i gotta lump om ma lips lol. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (101)

Tell A Lie / What Do You Think The Person Above You Should Advertise? / Words That End With "ing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.