Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . - Forum Games (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . (59938 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2010
chiogo:

LOL I don't have to cook - too much stress. grin
I have other skills. tongue
Dayummmm Oh F, u.c.k cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a very very very bad Girl and you deserve to be spanked wink grin

FL Gators:

Ashewo oshi, mo ti fun e ni 2 weeks notice cheesy grin
I am serious o. . . . I go post am for you for one minute kiss kiss kiss tehehe
Ahn Ahn The notice ain't for me nau cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am smillingly waiting oooo grin grin

FL Gators:

Will you shut up dia, ma friend. . . . shior. angry
Ko ma do obo kakiri lo moh
That shall not be my portion in Jesus Name, Tufiakwa embarassed embarassed
When the likes of Dobodobo and LaboLabo dey dia? undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2010
@Chic2pimp
Be a good boy while I'm gone. . . . and I might reward you later wink kiss

@chiogo
Take care of my boo, but not too much care nau angry
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
Oh bloody shiiit, I definitely have the shave the hair off my armpit, starting to look like Osama's beard.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2010
Mmmbop:

oh i love you guys smiley kiss kiss

nothing nothing just thinking about life in general smiley

dont let it get u too   sad

@Topic- April 23, new Labbie smiley
Intel i-7 6GB 500GB all for internet  grin cheesy grin
My computer friend is gonna kill me when I tell him what I customized  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2010
FL Gators:

@Chic2pimp
Be a good boy while I'm gone. . . . and I might reward you later wink kiss
Noted Darling grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2010
you know i wa-wa-wa-want wat you wa-wa-wa-want so give it to me baby like boom-boom-boom wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2010
I just started a topic on the Literature Section that I know no one will ever read let alone comment. grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
googles:

you know i wa-wa-wa-want wat you wa-wa-wa-want so give it to me baby like boom-boom-boom wink
Dayummmmmmm cheesy cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
chic2pimp:

you love the song too  cheesy cheesy cheesy

why is it proving hard tonite undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by yme1(f): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
chic2pimp:

and is this your way of being a good boy  cheesy
you are in soup, just wait for Fl gators tongue grin

@post
i am tired of cooking jare,i never be housewife o angry grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2010
Only for serious minded indivduals.

No Silly Stuff. Paypal is Preferred, and Several Samples or Reviews from others is a must.

Thanks.

CONTACT ME ONLY if you are able to do this, if not, please dont waste my time because I dont want to waste yours.

Thank You.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2010
My Seamstress is from Panama
I hope she can handle my order,
or maybe I should put an AD in the Newspaper.

No shaking on this, im way too close.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

i must get this thing right tonite or no sleep for me angry
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by yme1(f): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2010
platinumnk:

My Seamstress is from Panama
I hope she can handle my order,
or maybe I should put an AD in the Newspaper.
heard the panama"s are good at sewing
well it all depends on what you want her to make for you and her experience on it undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
y me:

heard the panama"s are good at sewing
well it all depends on what you want her to make for you and her experience on it undecided

Really? She's making swimsuits and blouses and dresses.
Its my first collection, so Im really on the edge.
**Fingers Crossed** embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by yme1(f): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
platinumnk:

Really? She's making swimsuits and blouses and dresses.
Its my first collection, so Im really on the edge.
**Fingers Crossed** embarassed embarassed embarassed
with the swimsuits and blouses nothing is gonna go wrong with them, that am certain of wink
but there is a BUT in the dress part
because that really does require more skills and time if you want it to be stunning
try giving her a few samples of what you need
and please post pics of the dress if done cause am a dress lover too and might be interested
make sure say the price nor go comot person neck o grin
all the best with it babes kiss kiss
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
y me:

with the swimsuits and blouses nothing is gonna go wrong with them, that am certain of wink
but there is a BUT in the dress part
because that really does require more skills and time if you want it to be stunning
try giving her a few samples of what you need
and please post pics of the dress if done cause am a dress lover too and might be interested
make sure say the price nor go comot person neck o grin
all the best with it babes kiss kiss
ahh u made me feel so better.   kiss
The dress is  simple yet flowing and classy.
PM your size and my first Piece is on me.
I defintely will post pics, you know how I am  grin
Thanks smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by yme1(f): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2010
platinumnk:

ahh u made me feel so better. kiss
The dress is simple yet flowing and classy.
[b]PM your size and my first Piece is on me.[/b]I defintely will post pics, you know how I am grin
Thanks smiley
now me like that grin
i trust you babe and all the best again wink
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chiogo(f): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
chic2pimp:

Dayummmm Oh F, u.c.k cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a very very very bad Girl and you deserve to be spanked wink grin
LOL.
Who's doing the spanking?
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by eldee(m): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2010
Spiffing buncha plonkers!!!
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2010
Maybe i should get another tattoo undecided

i kinda like d design dat chic is rocking
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
googles:

you love the song too cheesy cheesy cheesy

You Bet cheesy cheesy

y me:

and is this your way of being a good boy cheesy
you are in soup, just wait for Fl gators tongue grin
I am being a good boy nau grin grin

chiogo:

LOL.
Who's doing the spanking?
Yours truly cool
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by ravenzord(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2010
This stupid headache no wan go. angry angry
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by googles: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2010
wat is wrong with this fool so for me to notice you you must write nonsense on my FB wall abi ? mcheeeeew nanamu oshi angry angry
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by ravenzord(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
I don't like it, really.
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chiogo(f): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2010
chic2pimp:

Yours truly cool
Hmm, smiley

ravenzord:

I don't like it, really.
What don't you like, boo? cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Mmmbop: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2010
i'm very happy smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
@chiogo
You know what? You can have that ashewo pu//ss//y searching boy called chic2pimp.
I popped out a twin for him and he's still "dayuuuum"ing around
angry

@Yme
Dont miind that thing.
Got your message jare

@post
Ah damn it, its my time to go to lecture today. . . .  this is what I get for switching lecture time with this ppl grin cheesy grin
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by platinumnk(f): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2010
y me:

now me like that grin
i trust you babe and all the best again wink
na u sabi grin
thanks again, and I defintely let you know smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chiogo(f): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2010
FL Gators:

@chiogo
You know what? You can have that ashewo pu//ss//y searching boy called chic2pimp.
angry
LMAO!!
No be only twin, triplets too. tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by ravenzord(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2010
chiogo:

Hmm, smiley
What don't you like, boo? cheesy

My love, how are you? I don't like one delicacy my roommate is tryna force on me just cos his babe can't cook. Sup witcha now, freedom shey?
Re: What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . by chic2pimp(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2010
FL Gators:

@chiogo
angry

I'm sowry nau embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I was only singing along to Rihanna's Rude boy smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (101)

Words That End With "ing" / What Do You Think The Person Above You Should Advertise? / Worst Grammatical Errors, Got Any?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.