Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. (3075 Views)

PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. / PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest / SW Will Be Foolish 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by 7lives: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
maasoap:

Now, we're enjoying the roles play reversal. We have stopped to be the face of opposition. It is good for us.

Abi o jare, let the noise makers play meaningful opposition, they called us all kinds of name because we challenge bad governments.
Now they should play opposition and let us watch from inside the government, let them play or wail, ko kan aye.

1 Like

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by omonnakoda: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
I see IEboe beggars everyday old men claiming they are owed pension stop me on the street ,
With big Adams apple and white saliva ,speaking grammar to beg
Leave story
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by MrPresident1: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2018
omonnakoda:
I see IEboe beggars everyday old men claiming they are owed pension stop me on the street ,
With big Adams apple and white saliva ,speaking grammar to beg
Leave story

Stop being tribalistic, it is now time to seek strategic rapproachement with our brothers from across the Niger. The Yoruba experiment of playing second fiddle to Fulani has failed.

Everything Yoruba ever achieved was in being in the opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo And Ben Murray-Bruce & Otunba Fasawe / So Far , No Candidate Met The 2/3 Majority Clause, Which is 24 States Plus FCT / Igboho Biting More Than He Can Chew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.