Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. (1879 Views)

Google Adsense: I Have Not Received My PIN But My Verification Is Complete / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office / How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by marooh: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2018
Am blogger for a year now!
Last month I saw notification at my google adsense dashboard about the address confirmation...
I waited for a month now and I haven't received it...

Although I reapply for the second chance but am afraid because they only give 4 chances

Please did anyone know the courier google are using to send mail to nigeria so I can track it?

Hopping to get help from you

Thanks
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Be patient....

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by marooh: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
uzoclinton:
Be patient....

Thanks
But how long sir
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by 3html: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Go to the post office u used.... Tell them to help u search for it.

Next time include ur phone number as the address, so when ever it reach Nigeria they will call u

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by marooh: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
3html:

Next time include ur phone number as the address, so when ever it reach Nigeria they will call u

This is the first time I want to receive email from them... so I don't know the post office they are using to send the mail

I hope it will not violate google terms?

Thanks bro.....
I will do it in the next request
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Better still go to ur post office and ask them for there official address and use it so that Google will send it directly to them...
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by sukafia(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
3html:

Post office can't help. Google doesn't issue tracking code.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by sukafia(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
If it doesn't come after a month, you'll be given option to request a new one. If you request up to 3 times and don't get. Google will automatically give you a link to verify the account through a valid ID card.

Best wishes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by 3html: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
sukafia:

Go to the post office you used, that covers your area. Tell them to search where they keep mails /items received for that month.
Beg them or fund them something
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by marooh: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2018
3html:

Go to the post office you used, that covers your area. Tell them to search where they keep mails /items received for that month.
Beg them or fund them something

Bros!
Please I didn't have any specific post office because this is the first time I will receive mail from google....

Please if you have been in my shoe before pls tell me the courier or post office to visit....

or should I start with Nipost?
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by marooh: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2018
sukafia:

Thanks
That is what I heard.
Although I have visited DHL in my state still nothing
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by marooh: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2018
sukafia:

Bros any experience on how to tackle this?....
Regards
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by 3html: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
marooh:

Bros!
Please I didn't have any specific post office because this is the first time I will receive mail from google....

Please if you have been in my shoe before pls tell me the courier or post office to visit....

or should I start with Nipost?

Oga use ur state post office.
If possible general post office in your state n make sure you go there after 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by SirLakes: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
marooh:

Read this >>How To Get Your Adsense PIN Delivered To You In Nigeria

Thank me later grin
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by sukafia(m): 2:52am On Jan 09, 2018
marooh:

Bros any experience on how to tackle this?....
Regards

Yes!

After a month you'll be able to re-apply, do that, if you still don't get it - request again. After 3rd PIN request Google will show you option to verify with a valid ID card. National ID, Voters card, Int'l Passport, etc.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by marooh: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2018
sukafia:

Yes!

After a month you'll be able to re-apply, do that, if you still don't get it - request again. After 3rd PIN request Google will show you option to verify with a valid ID card. National ID, Voters card, Int'l Passport, etc.

Cheers!

Ok
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by SirLakes: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
I have given you the solution, use post office address, they are efficient to some extent.

By the way where's your location.

marooh:

Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by marooh: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
SirLakes:
I have given you the solution, use post office address, they are efficient to some extent.

By the way where's your location.

Enugu state
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by SirLakes: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
marooh:

Enugu state

How you gotten it now?

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by Donraqh(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2018
marooh:
Am blogger for a year now!
Last month I saw notification at my google adsense dashboard about the address confirmation...
I waited for a month now and I haven't received it...

Although I reapply for the second chance but am afraid because they only give 4 chances

Please did anyone know the courier google are using to send mail to nigeria so I can track it?

Thanks

If it couldn't arrive at your specified address, kindly visit the post office in town.
I had similar issue prior now. My address confirmation was sent in Nov 28 last year. I waited to no avail it then occured to me to check the post office in town, on arrival I made my enquiry I was however treated with reckless abandon. I requested for their received mails but they won't bulge.

In the end I left so frustrated. What baffles me is why this package should not be remitted to my office which I used as my address a very popular commercial bank in town. Few days later a lady came to my office looking for Raphael as contained on the package. I then asked where she's coming from? She said 'the post office.' I took a breath of relief knowing what could be in stock for me. Then I was as good as my guess. I received my address confirmation code. Then I CHECKED, my package arrived on 16th of Dec 2017 in the same post office but I finally received it in February.
So you just have to check, even beyond your area.
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by marooh: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
SirLakes:

How you gotten it now?

No,
But confirm the address manually.
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by SirLakes: 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
marooh:

No,

Aiit.....happy earning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by Obagoblog(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
marooh:

No,
Please, I'm having the same problem right now. How did u confirm it manually.

I read somewhere that you must have requested for the pin thrice before you can confirm it manually.

Is it true?
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by SirLakes: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Obagoblog:

Please, I'm having the same problem right now. How did u confirm it manually.

I read somewhere that you must have requested for the pin thrice before you can confirm it manually.

Is it true?

True
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by marooh: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
SirLakes:

Aiit.....happy earning cheesy

Thanks
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by marooh: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
SirLakes:

True
once you submit the third chances.
Google will create a form page link to fill.
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by xpset02: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2018
sukafia:
If it doesn't come after a month, you'll be given option to request a new one. If you request up to 3 times and don't get. Google will automatically give you a link to verify the account through a valid ID card.

Best wishes
Re: Google Adsense Send Confirmation Pin But Not Yet Received. by xpset02: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2018
sukafia:

Yes!

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

I Need All In One Php Forum Script And The Process Of Database Creation / Cheap Naija Adsense Account Available For Sale for sale. Fastest Finger / This Site Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.