Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC (36185 Views)

Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Faith Ojemire & Esekgabona: Kidnapped Edo Schoolgirls Still In Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by blackbeau1(f): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Stormyweather:
worth asking but then again... It's 20m for a human being there's no difference if it's a queen of a she.male
I know they r humans but aren't they supposed to be poor? That's the angle I'm looking at it from.
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Obcglobal(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
God I really appreciate and wholeheartedly thank you for this miracle of yours. You are forever my God
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Stormyweather(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
blackbeau1:
I know they r humans but aren't they supposed to be poor? That's the angle I'm looking at it from.
digged! The kidnappers believe the church will sort it out... I guess.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by dnawah(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Angelanest:
One of the three kidnapped Catholic reverend sisters, Aloysius Veronica Ajayi, has been released after being abducted by gunmen from the Sisters of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus convent in Iguoriakhi, in the Ovia South-West Local Government Area of Edo State on November 14, 2017. The Reverend sisters were kidnapped along with three aspirants for the convent as their abductors reportedly demanded N20m for their release.

According to reports, Sr. Veronica Ajayi was released yesterday and is currently in good condition.

The kidnapped sisters were identified as Aloysius Veronica Ajayi, Frances Udi and Roselyn Isiocha, while the other three females, identified only as Vivian, Mariam and Anna, were aspiring to join the convent before the incident occurred.

It was gathered that the kidnappers stormed the religious community at about 11pm and forcefully took their victims away.

The victims were said to have been taken away in a speedboat.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/kidnapped-reverend-sister-aloysius-veronica-ajayi-regains-freedom.html
she looks well fed o!ebi like say this ones na rich kidnappers.
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
2shure:
dem don fuc am tire

Fool angry
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Originality007: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆They'll never tell you how much they paid the abductors.

Though they still have the reason to praise God. ∆
so that you can collect your share abi?
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
2shure:
dem don fuc am tire

Is. That what you assume? Pray this does not befall the females you love the most in your life

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Smooyis(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
God is good. grin
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by mcyemite(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Is she still a virgin?
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Oju4190: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nasir123:

If I ever become president, a law will be pass for people like you to be sentence to death by hanging.

That will be one of my agenda.
So help me God.
U never can tell dey might b sense in wat he said.... Freedom of speech bro!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
I just hope she wasn't raped...
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Aslawish(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Angelanest:
One of the three kidnapped Catholic reverend sisters, Aloysius Veronica Ajayi, has been released after being abducted by gunmen from the Sisters of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus convent in Iguoriakhi, in the Ovia South-West Local Government Area of Edo State on November 14, 2017. The Reverend sisters were kidnapped along with three aspirants for the convent as their abductors reportedly demanded N20m for their release.

According to reports, Sr. Veronica Ajayi was released yesterday and is currently in good condition.

The kidnapped sisters were identified as Aloysius Veronica Ajayi, Frances Udi and Roselyn Isiocha, while the other three females, identified only as Vivian, Mariam and Anna, were aspiring to join the convent before the incident occurred.

It was gathered that the kidnappers stormed the religious community at about 11pm and forcefully took their victims away.

The victims were said to have been taken away in a speedboat.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/kidnapped-reverend-sister-aloysius-veronica-ajayi-regains-freedom.html

God is great.
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by thedondada(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ayodeji2k14:
ALL THE SISTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED NOW FROM INFORMATION FROM BENIN BUT THOSE KIDNAPPERS REALY DESTROYED THE VIRGIN PUSSIES OF ALL THE KIDNAPPED SISTERS.ALL THE SISTERS KIDNAPPED WERE VIRGINS BUT THEY HAVE BEEN DISVIRGENED BY THOSE EVIL KIDNAPPERS WHO bleeped THEM BRUTALY FOR 52 DAYSDAY AND NIGHT.THE PUSSIES OF THOSE SISTERSMUST BE VERY WIDE BY NOW.ALL OF THEM HAVE TO GO FOR PREGNANCY AND HIV TESTS!

Nasir123.

Another one.
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nasir123(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Realhommie:
You go worse pass Idi Amin be dat, God no go answer dis kinda prayer..

Lol!

Truth be told.
We need a very strong hand in this country.
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nasir123(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
thedondada:

Nasir123.

Another one.

These are the reason we need a very strong hand in this country.
People are now worse than animals.
Its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nasir123(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oju4190:

U never can tell dey might b sense in wat he said.... Freedom of speech bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know.
But for people to have that kind of thought alone,shows we're finished.

Most of us have loose our sence of humor.
Its a pity.
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by mywells: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
hope they did not do shoki,let her confesse and know the next step of action.
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nasir123(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
2shure:
but i no lie na
we all know
kidnappers are angry rapists

You're right.
That's the reason we all have to put an end to these atrocities. The government(on its own) have to do more.
Enough of all this madness going on on this country.
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
northvietnam:
Dey Don chop this sister tayaaa
u sef think nah say nah dis old woman Dem wan Bleep.
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Ubenedictus(m): 6:04am On Jan 08, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆They'll never tell you how much they paid the abductors.

Though they still have the reason to praise God. ∆
Catholic Church unfortunately doesn't pay ransom
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Realhommie(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Nasir123:

Lol!

Truth be told.
We need a very strong hand in this country.
The strong hand wey PMB dey try do so see people reactions na..
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nasir123(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Realhommie:
The strong hand wey PMB dey try do so see people reactions na..

Yes,it's expected for people like us.
If u notice the carnage in this country, you'll weep for the future of this country.

After all, its not always easy to bend a dry fish.

We shall get there.
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Realhommie(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nasir123:

Yes,it's expected for people like us.
If u notice the carnage in this country, you'll weep for the future of this country.

After all, its not always easy to bend a dry fish.

We shall get there.
You seem very optimistic, i like that...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.