Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice (626 Views)

Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million / Please Nairalanders I Need An Urgent Loan / Nairalanders.....i Need Your Views On This Bank Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by Gauss15(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
I'm in 200L, mechanical engineering in a federal university. My secondary school friend(Let me call him N) who graduated last year, 2017, told me about a scheme his neighbor/brother/friend(Let me call the neighbor A. A's and N's parents live in the same building in Onitsha) introduced him to. A and N are from the same kindred, so they grew up almost being brothers and as well friends. A was a class ahead of me and N. So I knew A right from when I was in secondary school. A is so calm, reserved and unimaginably quiet. A was also the leader of the children wing of his church, Anglican Church precisely. So A, to my perception is too religious.

A got admitted a year before N and I got admitted two years after N. N was close to my best friend.

So fast forward to the status quo. N told me about a scheme A told him about. He said A told him that his friend(A's friend, who happen to be a 400L agricultural economics in UNN. A is a 500L law student in the same UNN ) got an agricultural grant from United Nations which is worth more than 150m naira. But that they needed 25m to process it. A told N that if he could provide 50k, he'll be getting 200k after the processing of the grant. N told me about it and I told him that the deal is too good to be true. I told N that I don't think he should go ahead with it. But being that N knows A very well, it might be true. So N didn't go ahead with the deal.
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tell us you need solutions to your assignment
Wolzup with the N A stuff na
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by P0lyMath: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Two of my accounts have been blocked.

Please mods should help me with this instead of blocking me.
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by P0lyMath: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
I'm still afraid of how I'll continue with the story when this last account stands to be banned for no reason.

Why would I be banned. Please those that know the mods in this section should intercede on my behalf please.
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
www.nairaland.com/gauss15 has been banned.

PrinceCEE has been unbanned. What's really wrong with nairaland's Bot
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
I'm sharing the story in bits to avoid being banned again.

Thanks...
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by Adebowhales(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
School boys scam
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Fynesboi and other mods, please help me in giving this a wide publicity so as to get the best of opinions.
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's like the mods and Bot are determined to frustrate me today. Somebody commented but his post was deleted.

What's up with this Bot sef
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by Oxster(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lol

Sorry bro

You just entered One chance

The niqqa don use you learn work
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
F.uck nairaland...
Re: Please, Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice by PrinceCEE(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
I wish I never created any of these threads...

F.uck nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Reliable And Trustworthy Ebay Shippers / Business Name Change:From Bobby Stores To Payfair Supermarket Company Limited / A4 Paper Suppliers & Buyers- Market Price Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.