Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Unjust Uk Tourists Visa Refusal By Consul - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unjust Uk Tourists Visa Refusal By Consul (511 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / UK Visa Refusal Letter / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Unjust Uk Tourists Visa Refusal By Consul by elpriest: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello guys , kindly advise on what to possibly do . I submitted an application to the UK embassy through one of the collection centres at Ikeja. I supported my application with all relevant supporting documents including my bank and pension statements, employment details, tenancy agreement for my residence ,letter of introduction from my employer along with pictures and other documents. I stated the reason for travelling that i was going to the UK for my annual leave vacation and that i will be returning after 10 days. While there I will visit some historical tourists centres in the UK and also shop for my self. That was the reason I wrote in the note section of the application. I'm single with a closing balance of over N1.9M in my bank account apart from pension account and other savings statement that i submitted . Though I collect rent from my family estate ,which is what will foot my travelling expenses. I cross-checked my application thoroughly to avoid stories that touch.
To my amazement, the decision came back that 1. I'm single and that i stated that I'll be travelling with my spouse. 2. That I had a balance of N1,324 somewhere in my bank statement 3. That from my present situation they feel that if I leave for UK, I would not return. Please see attached

So, I may agree with their submissions in 2 and 3 , because they are entitled to their opinion. It's possible for my account to be at N0. 00, it is nobody's business in as much as I'm not owing or indebted to anybody. Again, they have the right to say I may not return because they feel UK is better than Nigeria. The annoying part is the fact that they said I'm single, which is true and that I'm travelling with my SPOUSE. How could I be single and I'm going on my annual leave vacation, then they will write that I m travelling with my spouse? This is really ridiculous and it's an integrity issue.

When I read the reasons for refusing , i kept mute until I got home to check my printout again. Only to discover that nothing like that occurs on the application.
Please, what do I do ?
I submitted my application on the 6th Dec 2017, the decision was taken on the 27th while I got the passport here in Lagos on 3rd Jan 2018.

1 Share

Re: Unjust Uk Tourists Visa Refusal By Consul by okosodo: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
people should not be going to the uk again, very yeye country

1 Like

Re: Unjust Uk Tourists Visa Refusal By Consul by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2018

(1)

Man Gets Prison For Pointing Toy Gun / Nigeria, GE Sign Agreement On Rail Concession / All Expenses Paid Trip To Russia For Globacom Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.