Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

UK Visa Refusal Letter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Visa Refusal Letter (4534 Views)

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) / Uk Visit Visa Refusal Letter- Help Needed Asap / Help!! I Cannot Find My UK Visa Refusal Letter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Visa Refusal Letter by Loveonthebrain: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hi everyone

I am new here. I recently applied for UK visa using an assisted service. I was told they'll provide the necessary documentation. I however provided my bank statement. I applied for SPV(Super Priority Visa), plus i paid for the service. It took about a month to submit my application, which i thought was too lengthy a time to submit an application. The agent is certified by the way. He filled out my application but then he created a different e-mail address, and so he was providing me with information of my application. On the day of my appointment, at the TLS, he rang me and asked that that i forward photos of my family. I thought why would he still be asking for information if my appointment was on the same day. My very first visa application. The decision took about 5 days instead of 24hours. When i went to get my passport on the 5th day, it came back empty. nothing was stamped on it, neither was a refusal letter attached to it.

After much back and forth, a letter was forwarded to me by the agent via WhatsApp. I was refused entry and my bank statement was sited as reason for refusal. It stated that i provided a false bank statement. I know my bank statement is accurate. Now i'm not sure if he doctored my document or if he even put in the application in the first place. I do not have a right of appeal. I want to revoke that but don't know what to do?
Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by MufasaLion: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
Loveonthebrain:
Hi everyone

I am new here. I recently applied for UK visa using an assisted service. I was told they'll provide the necessary documentation. I however provided my bank statement. I applied for SPV(Super Priority Visa), plus i paid for the service. It took about a month to submit my application, which i thought was too lengthy a time to submit an application. The agent is certified by the way. He filled out my application but then he created a different e-mail address, and so he was providing me with information of my application. On the day of my appointment, at the TLS, he rang me and asked that that i forward photos of my family. I thought why would he still be asking for information if my appointment was on the same day. My very first visa application. The decision took about 5 days instead of 24hours. When i went to get my passport on the 5th day, it came back empty. nothing was stamped on it, neither was a refusal letter attached to it.

After much back and forth, a letter was forwarded to me by the agent via WhatsApp. I was refused entry and my bank statement was sited as reason for refusal. It stated that i provided a false bank statement. I know my bank statement is accurate. Now i'm not sure if he doctored my document or if he even put in the application in the first place. I do not have a right of appeal. I want to revoke that but don't know what to do?

He doctored your statement of account. I'm sure he's gonna deny it.

4 Likes

Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by Loveonthebrain: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

He doctored your statement of account. I'm sure he's gonna deny it.
What can i do in a case like this cause i have no clue. And i was going over sample refusal letters from online. Mine looks a bit different because the person that issued the refusal letter, signed his initials on it. The refusal letters i have seen posted have no signed initials. I'm so pained.

2 Likes

Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by Tranquill: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Loveonthebrain:
What can i do in a case like this cause i have no clue. And i was going over sample refusal letters from online. Mine looks a bit different because the person that issued the refusal letter, signed his initials on it. The refusal letters i have seen posted have no signed initials. I'm so pained.
Why did you not submit the application yourself if you have all the requirements?
If you are sure that you presented a genuine bank statement and that the agent submitted the bank statement that you gave to him, then your best option is to appeal the decision making sure you clear the doubt about the genuineness of the bank statement otherwise, you'll be banned for 10 years from ever getting a UK visa, for submitting a fake document and this may also affect your chance of getting visa to other countries.

2 Likes

Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by Loveonthebrain: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tranquill:

Why did you not submit the application yourself if you have all the requirements?
If you are sure that you presented a genuine bank statement and that the agent submitted the bank statement that you gave to him, then your best option is to appeal the decision making sure you clear the doubt about the genuineness of the bank statement otherwise, you'll be banned for 10 years from ever getting a UK visa, for submitting a fake document and this may also affect your chance of getting visa to other countries.
Thank you. I'll appeal. I'll call my bank and have them appeal that for me.
Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by justwise(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Loveonthebrain:

Paste the refusal letter here and black any personal details, the refusal letter the agent sent you may not the original one.

5 Likes

Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by Tranquill: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Loveonthebrain:
Thank you. I'll appeal. I'll call my bank and have them appeal that for me.

No your bank will not appeal for you. You make the appeal yourself, try to get and include a letter from the bank vouching that the statement is genuine and possibly attach an affidavit from the court. They might contact the bank to verify if its genuine. They do this by asking for the account balance, some transactions on specific dates mentioned in the statement that you submitted etc.

4 Likes

Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by jesmond3945: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
ordinary visa application you cannot fill on your own. Even the uk visa portal is so simple and easy now
Loveonthebrain:
Hi everyone

Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why did he created a separate email address in the first place?

Pro tip: Find a way to get the login credentials of the email address used.

He might have run you street.

Also, attach the refusal letter as Jxstwise advised, making sure personal information is blurred out.

1 Like

Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by ednut1(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Humans will always be funny. Stop using agent’s you wont here.
Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by GboyegaD(m): 2:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Rather unfortunate. Do not forget to put out the agent's name if he doctored any of your documents.
Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by tonididdy(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2021
With a red paint: this is written scam all over it.

... So sorry embarassed

1 Like

Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by aluko360(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2021
This is 2021.

People still dey use agent for UK Visa?

1 Like

Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by Futureukstudent: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2021
jesmond3945:
ordinary visa application you cannot fill on your own. Even the uk visa portal is so simple and easy now
how has this solve the problem?
Re: UK Visa Refusal Letter by worry357: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
This has been covered many, many times.
UK visas say without fail.
The named person on the application is responsible for all documents and facts stated.
It does not matter if you used agent, uncle, friend or official to submit. If they find fraud then YOU will face the penalty!

I bet the agent changed the E-mail so they do not have to show you the rejection letter and 10 year ban.

(1) (Reply)

My Electricity Bill In UK VS Canada / Re: Genuine Reason For Uk Visiting Visa / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.